Elections Trump supporters try to steal election with lawsuit to discount votes from Democrat counties

Why would they waste money by filing a lawsuit without evidence? Or is the article trying to influence people into disregarding their evidence before it is seen in court?
Eh, because they have been conned by the Trump admin? What evidence do they provide exactly, because I don't see any.

Their suit is ridiculous, surely you can understand that.

the key words are “supporting evidence” of which none of these lawsuits have. They have filed knowing frivolous lawsuits, many of them, all being thrown out. Several judges have called them ridiculous.

Filing lawsuits because there is merit and you are trying to right a wrong is perfectly fine. That’s not what Trump and his followers are doing. They know they lost and they are filing lawsuits as a political stunt and to damage our election system. Unfortunately, the people that back Trump cannot see this.
This is exactly the problem. Well said.

Last edited:
Sure getting a lot of posts in a thread about making sure the vote is right. You should want this because it would only widen his lead if you're right or perhaps I'm spot ok with the bleedy vag, given your daily post count octupled as soon as he was elected four years ago

I barely posted in the few weeks running up to the election. If I was as invested in Biden as you seemed to think I would be making threads on all the shit Trump was up to. In the last week I replied to a thread on Harris, saying I wish she never becomes President. My threads and posts here ebb and rise, and not as you seemed to think picking up only because Biden was elected.

You , and a lot of the righties, just don't like it being pointed out how the Trump camp is trying to undermine democrasy and thwart the will of the voters.

You have pulled out all the stops the day Trump was elected. Now its your turn. We control the senate and can take any "i have a pen" shit to court.
You guys have been doing your best to oppose Obama at every turn , so spare us the umbrage at whatever you think Dems did during Trump's turn. McConnel bragged about blocking Obama's judicial appointments, and packing the courts with conservative judges.

Mitch McConnell laughs about stopping Obama hiring judges, allowing Trump to fill courts with conservatives.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-conservative-biden-impeachment-a9245781.html

I barely posted in the few weeks running up to the election. If I was as invested in Biden as you seemed to think I would be making threads on all the shit Trump was up to. In the last week I replied to a thread on Harris, saying I wish she never becomes President. My threads and posts here ebb and rise, and not as you seemed to think picking up only because Biden was elected.

You , and a lot of the righties, just don't like it being pointed out how the Trump camp is trying to undermine democrasy and thwart the will of the voters.
You havent done that. You've whined. Here I'll do it to you right now, you're undermining democracy

Why would they waste money by filing a lawsuit without evidence? Or is the article trying to influence people into disregarding their evidence before it is seen in court?
Not sure how this particular case may be related (if at all) but I know some of the shit happening is leading to Trump winding up with "campaign money" he can use to pay his campaign debts and myabe even the IRS.

You havent done that. You've whined. Here I'll do it to you right now, you're undermining democracy
Haven't done what ?

All you guys do is spam "TDS" and now you bitch and moan about posts/threads calling out Trump's autocratic nature. In your world, Trump must be defended at all cost, which means every criticism must be trolled / spammed / deflected / whitewashed etc...

The trump team has already had over a dozen suits thrown out because they had no evidence. They're just trying to drag things out in hopes something random happens that allows him to stay president (Biden dying of covid for example my result in a revote).

1. no observers or have them stay far away
2. Count challenged ballots as normal votes
3. Same shenanigans in Wisconsin.

Also, Wisconsin has a sort of loophole that anyone can claim to be “indefinitely confined” in which case no voter ID is required. “Indefinitely confined” ballots were up 200% this election. Couple that with no observers allowed and it’s clear that the legitimacy of this election in Wisconsin flew out the window.

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/20...sin-voters-claim-to-be-indefinitely-confined/

but what fraud?
article-0-1A2B262D00000578-237_308x185.jpg

Finally, this must be it.

You guys have been doing your best to oppose Obama at every turn , so spare us the umbrage at whatever you think Dems did during Trump's turn. McConnel bragged about blocking Obama's judicial appointments, and packing the courts with conservative judges.

Mitch McConnell laughs about stopping Obama hiring judges, allowing Trump to fill courts with conservatives.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-conservative-biden-impeachment-a9245781.html

You want to go back in time what about the ahiy with Bush.

Then with Trump you raised it to a whole new level.

So the crying about how we should just get along and let you so what you want is going no place.

It's cute how Dems are saying move on let it go it's over when the left basically cried for 4 years about Trump.

1. no observers or have them stay far away
2. Count challenged ballots as normal votes
3. Same shenanigans in Wisconsin.

Also, Wisconsin has a sort of loophole that anyone can claim to be “indefinitely confined” in which case no voter ID is required. “Indefinitely confined” ballots were up 200% this election. Couple that with no observers allowed and it’s clear that the legitimacy of this election in Wisconsin flew out the window.

https://www.maciverinstitute.com/20...sin-voters-claim-to-be-indefinitely-confined/

but what fraud?
article-0-1A2B262D00000578-237_308x185.jpg

And yet the lawsuits keep getting thrown out for lack of evidence .

Talk about having your head stuck in the sand

The lawsuits are frivolous. We know it, Trump knows it. But that's irrelevant. Because the aim was never to overturn the election results by legal means. That was never going to happen. The endgame was to stock up so much division and hatred that it might, just might, be enough to intimidate the Electors into becoming Faithless and giving their State's votes to Trump. It goes without saying this is an incredibly cynical and manipulative thing to do, to say nothing of being extremely dangerous for the democratic process itself. But how much do you think Trump cares about that?

In a sense, Trump can't really lose here. Yes, the chances of him actually winning a second term are microscopic, even with these tactics. But he will still sow so much division and hatred that Biden will find himself trying to govern a nation divided against itself in a way that hasn't been seen since the Civil War. And The Donald can play golf all day and make millions from book deals etc, while watching the Democrats work themselves to death trying to put out the fire he started.

4D Chess, indeed.

You want to go back in time what about the ahiy with Bush.

Then with Trump you raised it to a whole new level.

So the crying about how we should just get along and let you so what you want is going no place.
I didn't say anything about getting along. I am just bringing attention to Trump and his surrogates trying to thwart the will of the voters. Trump and his supporters spent months claiming Democrats were rigging the election with Absentee ballots, yet you have an issue with me pointing out that it is Trump and his surrogates who are doing that.

Trump supporter nothing but a bunch of cry baby snowflakes who can't man up to the fact more people in America can't stand his always lying Qanon ass than those who blindly fanboy & flag wave for him.

These three people don't want to live in America any longer. They want a Trump equivalent to North Korea.

Haven't done what ?

All you guys do is spam "TDS" and now you bitch and moan about posts/threads calling out Trump's autocratic nature. In your world, Trump must be defended at all cost, which means every criticism must be trolled / spammed / deflected / whitewashed etc...
Still haven't
Don't fucking ever complain when I respond to all your posts with this is it

Democrats are free to do that too. There is a legal well defined process and it will be followed. Just because it makes your vagina hurt doesn't mean it's not well established. They will find some small fraud, a fair amount of incompetence, and it won't won't likely change the outcome but in a vote those close everything should be reviewed. Just two weeks ago you cunts said the vote was rigged, now it's not because you got what you want. Votes won't get thrown out if they're legitimate so why are you crying so much

it’s pretty clear lefties don’t care about evidence or free and fair elections

they win = everything was fine

they lose = its rigged!!!!

Back