Social Trump Retweets Video With Man Chanting White Power

He did condem the white supremacists explicitly. He was talking about people on both sides of the statue issue.

Here's the Presidents exact words form that event:

"Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

As you can see, the President explicitly condemned white supremacists and neo-nazis. To the extent that you don't think that's the case, is the extent the media manipulated you into believing a narrative.

Will you admit that the media narrative put forward about the "fine people" hoax (the claim that the President praised people he explicitly didn't) was false?

You are fighting a losing battle. I tried to correct Obama’s “You didn’t build that” quote when he was referring to roads and bridges for years with no luck. Once it is adopted as fact it is impossible to change.

Wooooooo fucking caressssss. If you think Trump is sitting there microanalyzing all his retweets like you lunatics are then your out of your mind

It's almost as if you're a dope. He really just sat back and let Governors decide how to shut down? He didn't try bringing in troops for the riots? He's been checked at every turn since he took office. It took an unprecedented amount of replacements for him to get away with the stuff he's able to now and the longer he stays the worse it will become.
Listen, I’m no Trump fan, but he was right in letting the states handle stuff like that. We have state governments for a reason.

Troops should have been brought in much sooner for the riots, that is one area the governors severely failed. Trump let them show their true colors and I’m thankful for that.

Now people know which side will protect them.
You don't bring in troops that way. That type of thing is handled by the police and if necessary the NG.

Listen, I’m no Trump fan, but he was right in letting the states handle stuff like that. We have state governments for a reason.
The states handled it because Trump had no jurisdiction. He tried telling them what to do but they told him to fuck off. The GOP led states like Florida that took his lead are the ones with the biggest outbreaks.

Wooooooo fucking caressssss. If you think Trump is sitting there microanalyzing all his retweets like you lunatics are then your out of your mind
micro-analyzing? Like, just don't retweet as if you're a 16yr old girl and fucking stick to actual policy considerations. There's literally hundreds of things he needs to do every day. Dogwhistling to his base shouldn't even be on the list.

The swerve is gonna be Biden having an n-word tape.

Played for the first time during the Democratic convention, to stunned silence and sobbing.

Suddenly the lights go out, and over the speakers "Fight song" starts to play.

Jim Ross, who for some reason is doing color commentary during the event exclaims "Oh my Gawd King, that's Hilldawg's entrance music".

Fade to election night; Clinton gets beaten by Trump again.

The flip side would be a mod who was hardcore antifa I suppose , imagine how that would work out .

I'm sure the Bryan Adams concert attending, moose lovers on this forum would treat that in their normal, calm and balanced manner.

I don’t see how he isn’t getting voted out this year. Everything is piling up and he’s really good at self sabotage. That use to not seem to matter but I think now that he’s been office for a term, people are beginning to expect a certain standard again.

I'm sure the Bryan Adams concert attending, moose lovers on this forum would treat that in their normal, calm and balanced manner.

Bryan Adams listening Moose lovers ?

I'm not getting it lol

I don’t see how he isn’t getting voted out this year. Everything is piling up and he’s really good at self sabotage. That use to not seem to matter but I think now that he’s been office for a term, people are beginning to expect a certain standard again.
It would take an epic face plant by Biden to lose but let's be honest , that's not out of the question.

It would take an epic face plant by Biden but let's be honest , that's not out of the question.

Even money bet, between now and November, Biden uses a very "Old Fashioned" name for a Person of Color that loses him the election. A word most of us have to look up on the internet, but then conclude "that's some racist shit".

Keep Biden On Lockdown (KBOL).

Back