Trump rescued from stuck elevator, bashes fire marshals

Why can't people see how crazy this guy is? He's got mental problems.

Because the people who like him are complete fucking morons. Pretty simple, really. They are the same dolts who say stuff like 'hillary is a mass murderer' or that 'she's pure evil' -- and those just happen to be the same idiots who said 'Obama is a mus-lum planning to take over america.' ..... and we're still waiting on the mus-lum distatorship. Boom.

FFS,
Congressman Criticizes Trump For Accepting Federal Aid After 9/11

I simply can't comprehend how so many Americans pretend they're outraged by these Wall Street hacks, then they'll turn around and start ball-licking a toupee wearing fraud who clearly would have licked his chops (or his own balls) to redecorate his office with $1 million dollars of TARP bailout money if he just could have conned someone into letting him get his hands on it.

Why blame Trump? Why not blame the politicians who were negligent with other peoples money. Tarp and Obama's stimulus was a big waste and a free for all for stealing money.

"The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.

The $6 billion in unaccounted funds poses a “significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department’s contract actions,” according to the report.

The alert, originally sent on March 20 and just released this week, warns that the missing contracting funds “could expose the department to substantial financial losses.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/

Hillary probably would have arranged for the fire marshall to have a mysterious heart attack

Why blame Trump? Why not blame the politicians who were negligent with other peoples money. Tarp and Obama's stimulus was a big waste and a free for all for stealing money.
I like how you didn't mention TARP was Bush's baby, but juxtaposed it to Obama. Nice try.
"The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.

The $6 billion in unaccounted funds poses a “significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department’s contract actions,” according to the report.

The alert, originally sent on March 20 and just released this week, warns that the missing contracting funds “could expose the department to substantial financial losses.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/
Iraq war contracts (the source of most of the missing funds, if you cared to read the article, and also Bush's baby, btw) have nothing to do with bilking the American taxpayer for bailout money targeted at stabilizing our financial sector, or at helping restore New York City and struggling businesses in the wake of 9/11 where our civil servants shouldered the heaviest load of our collective burden.

Mainly, though, it's because I blame the pieces of shit on Wall Street (like Trump!) who peculate these funds by buying political favor...like, Clinton? It's hilarious. He's exactly the same minus all the experience, knowledge, and competence. In fact, he's worse. Clinton is playing hardball. She's been in politics. Every successful federal politician is dirty-- even the ones doing their best to remain clean. Trump's a businessman. He didn't have to wade into the shit, but he stinks more than any candidate I've seen in my lifetime. The level of his corruption is staggering.

Fire marshals aren't firefighters. They're building inspectors. It's a bureaucratic position.

Please learn the fucking distinction. I have family that were volunteer firefighters.

I don't like it when you associate them with a position that can be so corrupt it leads to incidents like this one.....

Edit: I see that the thread title was changed. TY. Sorry if i come off angry. It's just I'm no big fan of corrupt bureaucrats. And Fire marshals have a spotty track record of taking bribes, kickbacks to approve unsafe building conditions.

Yooooo, where these fire marshals at?!!! I need em lol(j/k)

I've worked hand in hand with fm for twenty years and never got a crooked fm ...I do commercial high rise.. They are a pain in ass though,some have egos the size of Texas. But it's a necessary evil.they got some serious liability on there heads. My bro in law is fire rescue here in SoCal..and they don't care for the Fire Marshall much either

I like how you didn't mention TARP was Bush's baby, but juxtaposed it to Obama. Nice try.

Sure Bush is the Tarp daddy that Obama/Hillary voted for, which actually did make money, but the stimulus was much bigger and spent a lot of money in embarrassing ways.

Iraq war contracts (the source of most of the missing funds, if you cared to read the article, and also Bush's baby, btw) have nothing to do with bilking the American taxpayer for bailout money targeted at stabilizing our financial sector, or at helping restore New York City and struggling businesses in the wake of 9/11 where our civil servants shouldered the heaviest load of our collective burden.

Mainly, though, it's because I blame the pieces of shit on Wall Street (like Trump!) who peculate these funds by buying political favor...like, Clinton? It's hilarious. He's exactly the same minus all the experience, knowledge, and competence. In fact, he's worse. Clinton is playing hardball. She's been in politics. Every successful federal politician is dirty-- even the ones doing their best to remain clean. Trump's a businessman. He didn't have to wade into the shit, but he stinks more than any candidate I've seen in my lifetime. The level of his corruption is staggering.

Hilary also voted for the War in Iraq and was head of the State dept. she should be somewhat accountable for billions being handed out in taxpayer money, is that too much to ask? I mean if Tarp sent you a check for a million you would send it back, think any company would sent it back? Trumps corporation is a piece of shit Wal-Street type for taking money from incompetent/ irresponsible politicians whom can't even account for billions of dollars being thrown around?

Btw, if you hate "Wal-Street types" Trump is probably the first candidate that doesn't owe them anything. He's accepted a fraction of what Sanders has taken from them.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-hillary-clinton-19-thousand-to-donald-trump/
hillary_unfair_0_1459977588.jpg

Last edited:
Sure Bush is the Tarp daddy that Obama/Hillary voted for, which actually did make money, but the stimulus was much bigger and spent a lot of money in embarrassing ways.

Hilary also voted for the War in Iraq and was head of the State dept. she should be somewhat accountable for billions being handed out in taxpayer money, is that too much to ask? I mean if Tarp sent you a check for a million you would send it back, think any company would sent it back? Trumps corporation is a piece of shit Wal-Street type for taking money from incompetent/ irresponsible politicians whom can't even account for billions of dollars being thrown around?

Btw, if you hate "Wal-Street types" Trump is probably the first candidate that doesn't owe them anything. He's accepted a fraction of what Sanders has taken from them.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-hillary-clinton-19-thousand-to-donald-trump/
hillary_unfair_0_1459977588.jpg

tumblr_ob2b5vaSUm1s02vreo1_500.gif

ed wrong quote

Last edited:

He's a biased poster who ignores all the shit the democrats do, then cries when a no story like this comes up about republicans. It's a gimmick.

Ah forgive me didn't read the article. They both fucked up to me then. How does trump getting stuck have to do with not letting more people in?
Good question, Trump getting helped out of a broken elevator doesn't seem to have anything to do with the decision to keep the place at 110% capacity- probably just pissed him off so he lashed out. Not sure how the fire marshal fucked up though. I don't think it's that unusual for a fire marshal to allow some extra people when an event is so closely protected.

This is why trump should be elected. He has a perfectionist attitude and doesnt tolerate incompetence. He is a winner and this attitude is what made America great, and what will make America great again.

FFS, is there going to be a new Trump thread every time the guy sneezes?

Make a compilation thread for these whiny posts.

FFS, is there going to be a new Trump thread every time the guy sneezes?

Make a compilation thread for these whiny posts.
Seriously I make a post about the electoral college and it gets merged. Meanwhile these dumb posts all get their own thread

Fire Marshall should have Sparta kicked his ass back down the elevator.
tumblr_mvyj69kVop1rj2phto1_500.gif

Back