Trump rescued from stuck elevator, bashes fire marshals

Why blame Trump? Why not blame the politicians who were negligent with other peoples money. Tarp and Obama's stimulus was a big waste and a free for all for stealing money.

"The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.

The $6 billion in unaccounted funds poses a “significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department’s contract actions,” according to the report.

The alert, originally sent on March 20 and just released this week, warns that the missing contracting funds “could expose the department to substantial financial losses.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/

TARP and "Obama's stimulus" were both created during Bush's administration..

Weird thread title for what looks like a Hillary Clinton thread.

One of America's most popular and well-liked presidents in history literally woke up one day, pulled out his rifle and killed his neighbor's dog because it woke him up and wouldn't shut up. And people are sitting here going ape shit over Trump criticizng a fire marshall. Meanwhile on the other side, Hillary was just proven today to have taken cash from, and was director of, a company that did deals directly with ISIS and even armed them before Benghazi. Yet, somehow through the blinders of the left, Trump is the wicked monster, unfit to run.

Modern day liberals/democrats are truly a special kind of candy ass.

Last edited:
The concession of your attempt derail this into irrelevant territory is accepted.

You seem ok with claiming Trump "conned" politicians into giving him money while proving the state dept being as irresponsible with billions of dollars is irrelevant...

well, deuces Clinton bot

This thread is fucked. Trump goes off on a Fire Marshall for doing his job. Trump supporters make this thread about Hillary.

This election cycle is too predictable. No real discussion just deflection.

One of America's most popular and well-liked presidents in history literally woke up one day, pulled out his rifle and killed his neighbor's dog because it woke him up and wouldn't shut up. And people are sitting here going ape shit over Trump criticizng a fire marshall. Meanwhile on the other side, Hillary was just proven today to have taken cash from, and was director of, a company that did deals directly with ISIS and even armed them before Benghazi. Yet, somehow through the blinders of the left, Trump is the wicked monster, unfit to run.

Modern day liberals/democrats are truly a special kind of candy ass.

That's why Mitt would have been such a great and well-loved President.

In all seriousness, who are you talking about?

That's why Mitt would have been such a great and well-loved President.

In all seriousness, who are you talking about?

"Teddy Bear" Roosevelt pulled the trigger.

After googling, it appears I may have been misinformed of the incident.

"Teddy Roosevelt’s mental stability was questionable, to say the least. Mark Twain, who met him twice, judged that he was "clearly insane," as Tom Woods recalls in an essay on Roosevelt in reassessing the presidency (John Denson, editor). In biographies of Teddy Roosevelt we learn that after an argument with his girlfriend, Teddy Roosevelt went home and shot his neighbor’s dog. When he killed his first Spaniard in Cuba he "abandoned himself to complete hysteria," as biographer Edmund Morris recounts.

Last edited:
"Teddy Bear" Roosevelt pulled the trigger.

After googling, it appears I misremembered the incident.

"Teddy Roosevelt’s mental stability was questionable, to say the least. Mark Twain, who met him twice, judged that he was "clearly insane," as Tom Woods recalls in an essay on Roosevelt in reassessing the presidency (John Denson, editor). In biographies of Teddy Roosevelt we learn that after an argument with his girlfriend, Teddy Roosevelt went home and shot his neighbor’s dog. When he killed his first Spaniard in Cuba he "abandoned himself to complete hysteria," as biographer Edmund Morris recounts.

Ah ok. Yeah, I was wondering if you meant Teddy, but I didn't remember him killing a neighbor's dog so I was curious. I've read the first two books in Edmund Morris's trilogy about TR. Great stuff.

It is an explanation, you're just obsessed with inconsequential day to day news trying to slam Trump.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Donald+Trump+Policies

I'm obsessed with inconsequential day to day news? How the fuck did you even come up with that statement?

Your nice little link doesn't even explain how Donald Trump is a better candidate than Hillary. Saying things are going to be "Great Again" (When where they great, and for who?) doesn't mean shit. The only two things I've seen him describe in detail are his tax plan and his plan for the border wall. Both of which are infeasible.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/10/is-trumps-tax-plan-revenue-neutral/

Trump thinks he can make the Mexican government cough over $5-10 billion dollars at the threat of stopping private citizens from sending money to Mexico. It's retarded. Trump is a selfish, bigoted man who only cares about himself. I can't think of a single area where he is a better choice. He's just playing morons by using a bunch of catchphrases that sound good to the ignorant masses.

Trump doesn't know how to get anything done without fucking over someone at the bottom. He's well known in the construction industry for being a piece of shit. Now you want to give this man the most powerful military on the planet.

I'm obsessed with inconsequential day to day news? How the fuck did you even come up with that statement?

Your nice little link doesn't even explain how Donald Trump is a better candidate than Hillary. Saying things are going to be "Great Again" (When where they great, and for who?) doesn't mean shit. The only two things I've seen him describe in detail are his tax plan and his plan for the border wall. Both of which are infeasible.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/10/is-trumps-tax-plan-revenue-neutral/

Trump thinks he can make the Mexican government cough over $5-10 billion dollars at the threat of stopping private citizens from sending money to Mexico. It's retarded. Trump is a selfish, bigoted man who only cares about himself. I can't think of a single area where he is a better choice. He's just playing morons by using a bunch of catchphrases that sound good to the ignorant masses.

Trump doesn't know how to get anything done without fucking over someone at the bottom. He's well known in the construction industry for being a piece of shit. Now you want to give this man the most powerful military on the planet.

I come up with the statement because you're obviously more into what he says about a fire marshal in challenging me than his actual policy. Being a better candidate than Hillary is an opinion.

An economist is worried about Tax revenue, look what Jesse Ventura did in Minnesota, he gave back taxes and they were just fine (there was a tax surplus and it's not like the USA isn't a surplus overall) . This is similar but on a wider scale. When an economist is worry about the money the government is going to receive I do not trust them. Especially when the consumer is getting fucked without lube due to government spending.

It's not revenue neutral, it's taking money away from the system and putting into the hands of the people.

Back