Trump rescued from stuck elevator, bashes fire marshals

I'm sure you'd enjoy keeping all his stupidities in one thread.
I prefer they be exposed to lots of light
Well, it looks like Drumpf fucked up yet again. I don't have it in me to make another thread.

Donald Drumpf said:
"He's not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He's not going to go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want," Trump said in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos on "This Week."

"Well, he's already there, isn't he?" Stephanoploulos responded, in a reference to Crimea, which Putin took from Ukraine in early 2014.

Trump said: "OK -- well, he's there in a certain way. But I'm not there. You have Obama there. And frankly, that whole part of the world is a mess under Obama with all the strength that you're talking about and all of the power of NATO and all of this. In the meantime, he's going away. He takes Crimea."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/31/politics/donald-trump-russia-ukraine-crimea-putin/index.html

Okay this is just getting silly now. Does this guy know anything at all?

Let's see if even one person admits he fucked up.
First he says Putin isn't a threat, then he realizes he's being an idiot, then pivots to Putin is a threat because of Obama. It's priceless lol.

I bet he stank the lift up.

Fire Marshall Bill should've been there.
GpHD4YG.gif

He would have saved the day with a quickness.

First he says Putin isn't a threat, then he realizes he's being an idiot, then pivots to Putin is a threat because of Obama. It's priceless lol.

The scary part is that drivel probably sounds perfectly logical in his pea brain..

Expecting a but Hillary within the next couple replies

Oh no, we can't bash fire marshals, they're heroes!

Lol, fuck 'em. Trump 2016

ShinkanPo typos are the best typos.

I almost got in trouble numerous times at work because of Typos.

After I send the list of my clients to my boss she burst laughing after a few minutes.

Mrs.Howe become Mrs.Hoe

But the best are the filipino Chinese clients that I have to make travel arangements to Dubai.

So there were husband and wife Doctors.

Dr.Jose Sua Kong Tan
Dr.Elizabeth King Tan

I mixed up their names so
Dr.Elizabet became Dr.King Kong.

images

Why couldn't someone cut the the wire holding the elevator. Do the world a favor

Drumpfer logic

bash people for doing their job

Fake outrage already happened. Donny Drumpf Drumpf had to cwimb wadder. Donny Drumpf Drumpf ANGWY.
herp derp Drumpf drumpf. Are you still butthurt Trump exposed Mr. Lebowitz for being ashamed of his Jewish heritage LOL.

Maybe due to his knowledge of the contentious history of the Crimean peninsula he doesn't consider it Ukrainian.
Oh garsh really? Well I'll be a hill of beans by-gumph. No way you can believe that in the context of the interview. Not even a nice try. But let's grant it for the sake of you losing the argument regardless:

I wonder how stupid the excuse is for sending in troops and equipment to eastern Ukraine.

Oh garsh really? Well I'll be a hill of beans by-gumph. No way you can believe that in the context of the interview. Not even a nice try. But let's grant it for the sake of you losing the argument regardless:

I wonder how stupid the excuse is for sending in troops and equipment to eastern Ukraine.

Russia denies having troops in Eastern Ukraine. I'm sure they do, but last I checked there was no concrete proof, just some trucks with Russian Army markings. That's no smoking gun as it could just be equipment, though.

As far as Eastern Ukraine, it also has a complicated history much like Crimea. Maybe even more so. Support for integration, or re-unification, depending on your POV, seems pretty high. Every person from Donetsk I've ever talked to online has considered themselves Russian and not Ukrainian. It's markedly different from people from Kiev in the west; I've never met a single Kievan that wasn't fiercely pro-Ukrainian. Ukraine as an independent nation with its own political and national identity distinct from Russia doesn't have deep roots in the eastern part of the country. Perhaps Donald knows that and as a result doesn't really see the utility in getting his hands dirty over it. If the easterners don't really want to be with the westerners, why force them?

Not sure why the liberals of all people are itching to keep tensions with Russia so high. Goes to show how illogical their hatred of Trump is--they'd prefer to inch closer towards conflict with the other largest nuclear country in the world rather than elect a "racist" who is clearly interested in reconciliation. I thought libs loved reconciliation?

Back