Trump rescued from stuck elevator, bashes fire marshals

Well yeah, he's probably a narcissist. But Clinton is probably a sociopath. Pick your poison.

Here's the traits for a sociopath as defined in The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders:
  1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
  2. Deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
  3. Impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead
  4. Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
  5. Reckless disregard for safety of self or others
  6. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations
  7. Lack of remorse as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another
Tell me who this lines up more closely with? The way I read it is:

Clinton: 3, maybe 4
Trump: Solid 6

Sorry but the guy is nuts. Legitimately nuts.

Here's the traits for a sociopath as defined in The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders:
  1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
  2. Deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
  4. Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
  6. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations
  7. Lack of remorse as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another

Well 1. Clearly we have seen evidence of Clinton breaking laws, i.e. email scandal.
2. Lying conning others. Sure. The wiki leaks provides evidence of that.
3, 5 and 6. Benghazi
7. Trying to hide Benghazi killings when confronted by slain sons mother.

Clinton would be a solid 6. Now, granted neither of us are psychologists and arent qualified to diagnose so how about we both shut the fuck up?

Damn Madmick, your Trump hate is reaching Savagarian levels.

Hare's list is more complete than the DSM's, it's what the court system uses.

Each item is given a score of 0, 1 or 2 based on how well it applies to the subject. 40 is a textbook psychopath. 30+ is possible psychopathy. Ordinary people around 5.

The twenty traits assessed by the PCL-R score are:

• glib and superficial charm
  • grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self
  • need for stimulation, prone to boredom
  • pathological lying
  • cunning and manipulativeness
  • lack of remorse or guilt
  • shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness)
  • callousness and lack of empathy
  • parasitic lifestyle
  • poor behavioural controls
  • sexual promiscuity
  • early behaviour problems e.g. lying, fire setting, stealing
  • lack of realistic long-term goals
  • impulsivity
  • irresponsibility
  • failure to accept responsibility for own actions
  • many short-term marital relationships
  • juvenile delinquency, crimes and acting out between the ages of 13-17
  • revocation of conditional release
  • criminal versatility

I think Trump would get about 25-30.

Well 1. Clearly we have seen evidence of Clinton breaking laws, i.e. email scandal.
2. Lying conning others. Sure. The wiki leaks provides evidence of that.
3, 5 and 6. Benghazi
7. Trying to hide Benghazi killings when confronted by slain sons mother.
Clinton would be a solid 6. Now, granted neither of us are psychologists and arent qualified to diagnose so how about we both shut the fuck up?

She's hardly been caught in any bold-face lies, more of the typical rationalization and deflection that just about everybody does when confronted with a question with an aggressive intent.

Benghazi has been investigated to death and the only real coverup/lies that have been found are from agents on the scene that lied and made up stories to the press in order to smear Hillary. She didn't lie, she was simply representing the public stance that our intelligence had taken at the time. Even if new information was coming to light, she's not at liberty to alter that public stance until things have been proven.

I'm not a fan of her or any other lawyer who turns politicians, they're all too good at twisting things to their advantage, but I can recognize a campaign to discredit when I see one, and she's been enduring it for the last 25 years.

Considering what a microscope she's been under and they have yet to find anything that really sticks, she's probably more honest and law abiding then any other candidate we've had recently.

Still a better option than Hillary.

Care to elaborate? I know Hillary isn't the best candidate, but are you seriously saying that Hillary is less qualified and has a worse personality than Trump? Where do you come up with this stuff?

Care to elaborate? I know Hillary isn't the best candidate, but are you seriously saying that Hillary is less qualified and has a worse personality than Trump? Where do you come up with this stuff?

This literally changes nothing in the grand scheme of policy. He's still a better candidate than Hillary.

Like I would change my vote to Hillary the epileptic communist because of an incident in an elevator.

Trump could pull out his dick and piss on the guy's shoes, I still wouldn't give a shit.

This literally changes nothing in the grand scheme of policy. He's still a better candidate than Hillary.

That's not an explanation for how he is a better choice. I can't seem to find real answers on why Hillary is so bad compared to Trump.

Sure Bush is the Tarp daddy that Obama/Hillary voted for, which actually did make money, but the stimulus was much bigger and spent a lot of money in embarrassing ways.

Hilary also voted for the War in Iraq and was head of the State dept. she should be somewhat accountable for billions being handed out in taxpayer money, is that too much to ask? I mean if Tarp sent you a check for a million you would send it back, think any company would sent it back? Trumps corporation is a piece of shit Wal-Street type for taking money from incompetent/ irresponsible politicians whom can't even account for billions of dollars being thrown around?

Btw, if you hate "Wal-Street types" Trump is probably the first candidate that doesn't owe them anything. He's accepted a fraction of what Sanders has taken from them.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-hillary-clinton-19-thousand-to-donald-trump/
hillary_unfair_0_1459977588.jpg
The concession of your attempt derail this into irrelevant territory is accepted.

So now trump is going off on an Ohio fire Marshall. Accusing him of playing politics

Fire marshals aren't firefighters. They're building inspectors. It's a bureaucratic position.

Please learn the fucking distinction. I have family that were volunteer firefighters.

I don't like it when you associate them with a position that can be so corrupt it leads to incidents like this one.....

Edit: I see that the thread title was changed. TY. Sorry if i come off angry. It's just I'm no big fan of corrupt bureaucrats. And Fire marshals have a spotty track record of taking bribes, kickbacks to approve unsafe building conditions.

I love how they were throwing up the hail satan horns, but ran out like little beaches the second things got a little hot!

Well yeah, he's probably a narcissist. But Clinton is probably a sociopath. Pick your poison.
Trump is certainly a bit of a narcissist.
Hillary's not a sociopath, she's just done some stupid shit.
My personal poison is Hillary, but it's one of those hold-your-nose-and-vote things.

If the GOP had a real candidate, a strong, likeable leader who thinks before speaks, Hillary would be in real trouble.
She could still lose the election, and it would be devastating, an epic political humiliation.
But she's gonna win, precisely because the Republicans couldn't find their asses with a map.

Back