Trump rallies

To be honest I don't get what's remotely entertaining. It's depressing and disheartening if anything to watch people act so sheepish. Trump comes off as a playground bully.

And a lot of the buzzwords the right likes to use as insults work well against them because their masters of projection. Seeing their own faults in everyone but themselves.

You mean like the liberal poster in here spamming the thread and repeatedly saying cuck?

You mean like the liberal poster in here spamming the thread and repeatedly saying cuck?
You mean one initial post where he said cucks and one other post he responded to criticism of his use of the word?

You mean one initial post where he said cucks and one other post he responded to criticism of his use of the word?

He had said it multiple times. Yourself also have 5+ posts in this thread despite only like 22 posts.

Kind of bizarre and defensive lol

To be honest I don't get what's remotely entertaining. It's depressing and disheartening if anything to watch people act so sheepish. Trump comes off as a playground bully.
So weird hearing grown men use the word "bully."

Imagine actually paying your hard earned note of debt for some bullshit like this
{<huh}

They don't cost money to attend. The head scratcher is the people who actually do give their hard earned money donating to candidates promising to raise their taxes. That's some serious cuckold shit.

Last edited:
He had said it multiple times. Yourself also have 5+ posts in this thread despite only like 22 posts.

Kind of bizarre and defensive lol
He said cuck in post #3 and a response to his use of the word in #13. We're engaging with your thread. I didn't just say "Orange man bad" or "This is it" like the right likes to spam.

what? Go watch one.

the guy is a natural entertainer. Works the crowd like a Stand up comedian.

those rallies are high energy. Everyone’s sniffing Sudafed!

Why? Can adults not exploit power dynamics and have deep insecurity with a need to belittle others?

Why? Can adults not exploit power dynamics and have deep insecurity with a need to belittle others?
I don't know why honestly. It just always strikes me as so weird. Its a school playground word.

what? Go watch one.

the guy is a natural entertainer. Works the crowd like a Stand up comedian.

those rallies are high energy. Everyone’s sniffing Sudafed!
I have watched multiple. He's not remotely entertaining. He doe speak with the cadence of a stand up routine, but there's no humor to it. Just petty digs or lies that his sycophants eat up.

He said cuck in post #3 and a response to his use of the word in #13. We're engaging with your thread. I didn't just say "Orange man bad" or "This is it" like the right likes to spam.

But his first post was projecting that, which he then said the rallies are.

Moreover you have 6 or more posts in here, he has 4 or so. That is like 1/3 of the thread, more than even me, the TS, and you dont even like Trump or watch the rallies.

Just seems weird, in a creepy, kind of obsessive way

Edit: plus you just said you have watched multiple rallies? Yea obsessive is the word. Self hating and obsessive lol

I don't know why honestly. It just always strikes me as so weird. Its a school playground word.
I will say it's weird to see one past the age of elementary. At least one so textbook such as himself. Plenty of adults are vindictive and whatnot, but this guy mocks the handicapped by mimicking them and says he doesn't like the soldiers who got captured. Who does that past the age of 9?

So weird seeing a "grown man" trying to project manliness by policing another person's choice of words.

<puh-lease75>

I will say it's weird to see one past the age of elementary. At least one so textbook such as himself. Plenty of adults are vindictive and whatnot, but this guy mocks the handicapped by mimicking them and says he doesn't like the soldiers who got captured. Who does that past the age of 9?
Meh, how kind was McCain in regards to Trump?

Back