Trump rallies

To be honest I don't get what's remotely entertaining. It's depressing and disheartening if anything to watch people act so sheepish. Trump comes off as a playground bully.

The people who obsess/take pleasure in his dominance over them are weak and live vicariously through him.

Yeah, if you want to be passive aggressive because you don't like your president being criticized, you should have the right.
I wasn't being passive aggressive. Choose to take offense if you like, I just find it weird how the word bully seems so prevalent today.

That’s actually how I feel about Trumps insults as well. They’re unoriginal and not clever. “Pencil neck” is a good (bad) example.

We see better insults thrown around here all the time. Sherdog > Trump rally, that much I know.
I think some of the shit he says is actually pretty funny. Like when he called Elizabeth Warren
Pocahontas. This was pretty good too :D

The people who obsess/take pleasure in his dominance over them are weak and live vicariously through him.
I don't know, I think they really think he's on their side and wouldn't make fun of them in exactly the same way if they disagreed with him about anything. They'd be wrong though.

I think some of the shit he says is actually pretty funny. Like when he called Elizabeth Warren

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Probably the most unoriginal hack joke possible. The dude uses the one Native American woman he knows about thanks to Disney. There's nothing remotely funny about it unless you just like seeing someone take a shot at Warren and will take any joke you get.

Yeah that one was alright the first time I heard it.

I don't know, I think they really think he's on their side and wouldn't make fun of them in exactly the same way if they disagreed with him about anything. They'd be wrong though.

I see this stuff with AOC too. People think their favorite politicians are just one handshake away from being their friend. Weird relationship to have with people that are effectively our employees.

That wouldn't be physically possible for me not to be one.
Sketch "identifies" as an American. So he's sort of like this delusional momo
2155.jpg

2155.jpg
Honestly he's worse. At least somewhere in her family line there was an African. He's just 100% living in fantasy land.

They do "sell out" though, so there probably are people who do scalp them once they're all given away. There's always dudes outside the manhattan side of the staten island ferry selling tickets to tourists who don't know they're free.
If there are seats left after free ticket holders finish coming in they give out free tickets to the people in line until the venue is full. The rest watch from outside.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Probably the most unoriginal hack joke possible. The dude uses the one Native American woman he knows about thanks to Disney. There's nothing remotely funny about it unless you just like seeing someone take a shot at Warren and will take any joke you get.

It's hilarious, because nobody had the balls to call her out on her bullshit claim of being Native American. She's a blond hair blue eyed American white girl. She is like 0.15% percent Indian. I'm more than that FFS. I'm like 3.5% Native American and never tried to claim that heritage, because I'm white and that heritage was washed out of me generations ago.

Yes, family watches the rally and I catch it. Or I watch some segments to roughly get an idea of where my president's head is at.

Almost all of my posts have been quoting someone and engaging in conversation. I did break up my initial post in to two, I figured I would keep the statements separate so responding would be easier.

Your family watches Trump rallies? Then what are you doing here hating on his rallies LOL go spend time you with family

2155.jpg

She’s pretending to be another race. I would be counted as a real American if I physically lived there and when I tell people my identity it makes sense.

wow the drama
how about some love for departing espn personality cari champion?
what an icon and symbol of something

I see this stuff with AOC too. People think their favorite politicians are just one handshake away from being their friend. Weird relationship to have with people that are effectively our employees.

Uh...i'm pretty sure most of us want to bone AOC. Just saying.

Like Kamala. She's 12 to the core but i'd hit her with the flex. And I don't even like cops.

It's hilarious, because nobody had the balls to call her out on her bullshit claim of being Native American. She's a blond hair blue eyed American white girl. She is like 0.15% percent Indian. I'm more than that FFS. I'm like 3.5% Native American and never tried to claim that heritage, because I'm white and that heritage was washed out of me generations ago.

My wife’s mom and uncle are like that. Granted, they’re 1/8 but that eighth is dormant as hell. They’re white, but it’s nothing but wolf art and dream catchers around their homes.

I can’t really talk though. My uncle thinks he’s a god damn cowboy even though he was born and raised in urban California in 1960s.

Uh...i'm pretty sure most of us want to bone AOC. Just saying.

Like Kamala. She's 12 to the core but i'd hit her with the flex. And I don't even like cops.

Oh, wood. But I don’t befriend everyone I wood. Or have wood’d.

Back