Trump rallies

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Havent seen a cumulative thread about these before. Thought this deserved a thread, not just for the one tonight, but for his rallies in general.

Even if you dont agree with Trump, they are pretty entertaining.

I havent watched one before, and have only had it on about 10 minutes and he is talking about pencil beck Adam Schiff with a 9 inch neck, buying the smallest shorts available.

It is also funny to see people in the crowd. There is this bald dude they keep showing who looks like he about to shoot something up. Private Pyle like

It is weird how he has weird speech patterns and sniffling issues with some of his written statements/speeches, but none of that with this.

Imagine actually paying your hard earned note of debt for some bullshit like this

I find political rallies highly disturbing no matter who its for.

"Politicans are scum, but this one, this one is gonna fight for me. They really care"

What it is like to be that detached from reality?

Last edited:
Imagine actually paying your hard earned note of debt for some bullshit like this

I think people who would pay money to go to a rally or buy products sold by a politician should maybe just suffocate themselves with their hands.

One giant cuck party.

I don't consider myself a conservative, but if you are going to rip on"the other side" at least come up with some original insults. Cuck, triggered, and snowflake are all insults that people on the right used to insult the left. It doesn't appear very clever, your basically saying, "No you are..."

Last edited:
I don't consider myself a conservative, but if you are going to rip on"the other side" at least come up with some original insults. Cuck, triggered, and snowflake are all insults that people on the right used to insult the left. It doesn't appear very cleaver, your basically saying, "No you are..."

Not trying to be "cleaver" at all. I'm calling them cucks because they've submitted themselves unconditionally to a man who completely owns them and cares nothing for their existence and only for himself.

The right has chosen this man over anything and everything and will defend him to no end, regardless of his lies, treason and disrespect for the country they claim to value.

Cucks, absolute cucks.

I don't consider myself a conservative, but if you are going to rip on"the other side" at least come up with some original insults. Cuck, triggered, and snowflake are all insults that people on the right used to insult the left. It doesn't appear very cleaver, your basically saying, "No you are..."
It's a bunch of losers gathering to get off watching Trump fuck their country. I think it's an apt comparison. A political side can't own a word.

Not trying to be "cleaver" at all. I'm calling them cucks because they've submitted themselves unconditionally to a man who completely owns them and cares nothing for their existence and only for himself.

The right has chosen this man over anything and everything and will defend him to no end, regardless of his lies, treason and disrespect for the country they claim to value.

Cucks, absolute cucks.
<36>

And a lot of the buzzwords the right likes to use as insults work well against them because they're masters of projection. Seeing their own faults in everyone but themselves.

Last edited:

Do people pay for these tho? I heard on the radio when he did a rally in my area a few days ago that people got there early to ensure they got in, got a decent seat, etc

They did say some people got there the night before, to get a close seat... that creepy

Trump rallies are a handy reminder marrying close relatives is a very bad idea.

Back