Trump rallies

Yea I learned that the hard way
They do "sell out" though, so there probably are people who do scalp them once they're all given away. There's always dudes outside the manhattan side of the staten island ferry selling tickets to tourists who don't know they're free.

So weird seeing a "grown man" trying to project manliness by policing another person's choice of words.

<puh-lease75>
Sorry, was anyone talking to you? Stop policing.

Do people pay for these tho? I heard on the radio when he did a rally in my area a few days ago that people got there early to ensure they got in, got a decent seat, etc

They did say some people got there the night before, to get a close seat... that creepy

people do the exact same shit at local breweries and sneaker shops by me. they camp out over night to be the first in line. most of them are leftist democrats. stupidity on both sides of the aisle. it's not just limited to conservative american's.

I have watched multiple. He's not remotely entertaining. He doe speak with the cadence of a stand up routine, but there's no humor to it. Just petty digs or lies that his sycophants eat up.

Oh come on. Your partisan anal palpitations are making it impossible For you to enjoy quality fun.

It’s easy to see you are “I hate trump. Ergo he’s not funny”.

don’t be low energy.

But his first post was projecting that, which he then said the rallies are.

Moreover you have 6 or more posts in here, he has 4 or so. That is like 1/3 of the thread, more than even me, the TS, and you dont even like Trump or watch the rallies.

Just seems weird, in a creepy, kind of obsessive way

Edit: plus you just said you have watched multiple rallies? Yea obsessive is the word. Self hating and obsessive lol
Yes, family watches the rally and I catch it. Or I watch some segments to roughly get an idea of where my president's head is at.

Almost all of my posts have been quoting someone and engaging in conversation. I did break up my initial post in to two, I figured I would keep the statements separate so responding would be easier.

I do know my 409K is doing great in fact I did not know I owned a 409k.

Oh come on. Your partisan anal palpitations are making it impossible For you to enjoy quality fun.

don’t be low energy.
I don't know man, hard for me to laugh with the guy who just nearly started a war with Iran. I fucking love comedy of all kinds, crude or clever, regardless of political affiliation. I'm just being honest that I see 0 intentional humor in anything Trump says.

what? Go watch one.

the guy is a natural entertainer. Works the crowd like a Stand up comedian.

those rallies are high energy. Everyone’s sniffing Sudafed!
The fact that you find Trump even the slightest bit entertaining and amusing is an example why there are so few successful conservative comedians, being a bullying jackass who is always punching downward isn't entertaining or amusing.

don’t be low energy.
I agree with him. It's a big empty standup routine. What the hell are people getting out of it? Seems kind of insulting. Old ass dude calling his friends cute names, reciting his tv talking points like my hoax economy, my hoax black unemployment.

I don't consider myself a conservative, but if you are going to rip on"the other side" at least come up with some original insults. Cuck, triggered, and snowflake are all insults that people on the right used to insult the left. It doesn't appear very cleaver, your basically saying, "No you are..."

That’s actually how I feel about Trumps insults as well. They’re unoriginal and not clever. “Pencil neck” is a good (bad) example.

We see better insults thrown around here all the time. Sherdog > Trump rally, that much I know.

Sorry, was anyone talking to you? Stop policing.
Yeah, if you want to be passive aggressive because you don't like your president being criticized, you should have the right.

That’s actually how I feel about Trumps insults as well. They’re unoriginal and not clever. “Pencil neck” is a good (bad) example.

We see better insults thrown around here all the time. Sherdog > Trump rally, that much I know.
Pencil neck geek actually gets a pass just for being synonymous with Freddie Blassie.
tumblr_p6j0l9H94L1wo0mn6o1_400.jpg

I agree with him. It's a big empty standup routine. What the hell are people getting out of it? Seems kind of insulting. Old ass dude calling his friends cute names, reciting his tv talking points like my hoax economy, my hoax black unemployment.

For me, I find it hilarious that it is politics these days. I would never go to one and kept it on for about 15 minutes. It is like a standup routine, as you said, which is entertainment to a degree.

I agree with this for the most part also, but it is pretty funny. If you ever watch cspan, or even just the impeachment hearings, the kavanough hearings, or similar stuff.. you hear/see people on both sides talk about their counter parts in the utmost respect, but they really dislike each other (or at least their bases do, as I feel they are rats and scum on both sides). "Tho I highly respect and appreciate my esteem colleague on the other side of the isle, I tend to disagree about such and such and such ". Mean while their voting bases despise each other till no end

I used to listen to cspan radio at time when I had to commute a lot, and it is like a boring soap opera of conniving, two faced assholes

Just kind of funny to see Trump talk and endless stream of shit.

For me, I find it hilarious that it is politics these days. I would never go to one and kept it on for about 15 minutes. It is like a standup routine, as you said, which is entertainment to a degree.

I agree with this for the most part also, but it is pretty funny. If you ever watch cspan, or even just the impeachment hearings, the kavanough hearings, or similar stuff.. you hear/see people on both sides talk about their counter parts in the utmost respect, but they really dislike each other (or at least their bases do, as I feel they are rats and scum on both sides). "Tho I highly respect and appreciate my esteem colleague on the other side of the isle, I tend to disagree about such and such and such ". Mean while their voting bases despise each other till no end

I used to listen to cspan radio at time when I had to commute a lot, and it is like a boring soap opera of conniving, two faced assholes

It's called diplomacy and is actually a good thing. For all the people who are such critics of fake news and the corrupt media, they love that politics are finally "fun" for them to watch and eat up the mudslinging.

Not trying to be "cleaver" at all. I'm calling them cucks because they've submitted themselves unconditionally to a man who completely owns them and cares nothing for their existence and only for himself.

The right has chosen this man over anything and everything and will defend him to no end, regardless of his lies, treason and disrespect for the country they claim to value.

Cucks, absolute cucks.

All I'm saying is that bouncing back the same insult at somebody doesn't really hold much clout and it doesn't even really make sense. Dems get called cucks, because they are more compassionate and have been known to put the well being of minorities before their own. Hence the term cuckold. As a cuckold is usually a wimpy white dude who lets a black dude fuck his wife while he watches.

I voted for Trump. Everybody already new he is a scummy business man, but people were willing to role the dice on him as he has been able to make his businesses and brand succeed. He is a blow hard, but he has done some good and bad things since he's been in office.

So far I think he's done a better job than Obama (Who I voted for twice) who had also done some good and bad things. I guess we'll see how this whole Iran situation works out as this has the potential to tarnish or polish his legacy as president.

I guess I just don’t agree. It’s different, sure, but it doesn’t get my gut chuckling.

To each their own though. When has a “comedian” (weird to describe the President that way but sure) universally loved by everyone? Never happened.

Back