International Trump/Putin Summit

Who cares if him and Putin have a chat. Big fuckin deal.

You clearly are not well informed. So, rather than "insane" it's just accurate.
This is like discussing politics with my mom as all of what she gets comes from the TV.

I'll freely admit I probably am on the right hand side of the center line but cross over on some of the social issues. But talking over stuff with my mom especially, not so much my dad even though he turns 80 next month... is like banging my head against a wall.

Because Obama saying that is equal to Trump giving Putin more credibility than American intelligence agencies. How pathetic can you guys be?
Obama saying that was a prelude to his "red line".

When will Trumtards realize they worshipping a traitor? Believes Russians over our intelligence agencies and the Trumptards have the nerve to call themselves patriots?

Just a daily reminder that Russia was not a problem until AFTER Hillary lost the election. "Russia meddling" was brought up to Obama and he buried and ignored it because he like every other Democrat thought Hillary had it in the bag.

Just a reminder that Russia has been our global Rival since world war 2 which you seem to have forgot

ALso dont bother to post obamas stupid quip he was a moron for saying that shit

So if an Admin trolls.. That makes it legal for me right?

This shouldn't be partisan, but I already see that it is. I gave Trump praise for his NK meeting, but this was an embarrassment.

Just a reminder that Russia has been our global Rival since world war 2 which you seem to have forgot

ALso dont bother to post obamas stupid quip he was a moron for saying that shit

He was a moron for saying it but remember the same people jumping up and down while screaming ITT right now, applauded him for saying it then. The same people who call 'context' a 'whataboutism'

At this point it would be an ever bigger scandal imo if the Russians DON'T have some leverage on Trump, and he's just here blowing Vladdy because he actually believes this shit.

It's like Trump has forgotten that Putin was a fucking KGB agent... you don't get that job unless you can lie really well

It doesn't matter. Your asking trump to admit that the Russian Government is the reason he won. That's what admitting that would mean and his ego wont allow it.

Back