International Trump/Putin Summit

And the left has taken the knee of all knees by admitting quite a while ago that Obama was wrong about Russia, and that Romney was correct.

Still not convinced that Russia is now our biggest geopolitical threat. Certainly they were not back in 2012. What they did was find an opening with quislings in America. The call is coming from inside the house.

Admin endorsed troll derails are the best lol. Get the fuck out of here, Petey.

HELSINKI (Reuters) - Donald Trump met one-on-one with Vladimir Putin behind closed doors on Monday in a long-awaited summit overshadowed by the U.S. president blaming his own country’s past “foolishness and stupidity” for the two powers’ hostile ties.

Just days after a special prosecutor indicted 12 Russian agents for stealing documents from the Democratic Party to help Trump win the 2016 presidential election, Trump went into his talks with Putin without a word of criticism for Moscow.

Instead, he tweeted: “Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-talks-as-twitchy-west-looks-on-idUSKBN1K601D

What will come of this summit, and what can we learn from what was said?

Discuss all things summit and Trump/Putin related in here. Will add material as I find it.
Material for you to add:
"After examining metadata from the "Guccifer 2.0" July 5, 2016 intrusion into the DNC server, independent cyber investigators have concluded that an insider copied DNC data onto an external storage device," the group, who counts among its members William Binney, a former NSA analyst turned whistleblower, wrote in a letter it sent to President Trump. "Key among the findings ... is the conclusion that the DNC data was copied onto a storage device at a speed that far exceeds an Internet capability for a remote hack. Of equal importance, the forensics show that the copying was performed on the East coast of the US"

Seriously man, fuck off.

You're an admin trolling a thread. Fucking pathetic.

You aren't capable of any rational conversation are you? But you can flood every thread with your idiotic drivel. All you do is try to derail any thread with an opposing.

The old Left: We should stop with all these aggressive, militaristic foreign relations, & be more diplomatic instead

The new Left: WHY ARENT WE GOING TO WAR WITH RUSSIA & NORTH KOREA WTF
Anything to go against Trump ...

Trump signs bill allows all tranny’s to have their own bathrooms
The left “dictator!! Literally Hitler excluding 90% of people “

All your butthurt comments are doing, is proving that his comments are 100% accurate and hitting a little too close to home.

What would prove his comments are accurate is evidence of "the left" (collectively, I guess, which would mean it would have to be a strong mainstream position) is calling for war with Russia and North Korea. That's what he said. If it's not true (which, duh, it isn't), his comments are wrong.

Material for you to add:
"After examining metadata from the "Guccifer 2.0" July 5, 2016 intrusion into the DNC server, independent cyber investigators have concluded that an insider copied DNC data onto an external storage device," the group, who counts among its members William Binney, a former NSA analyst turned whistleblower, wrote in a letter it sent to President Trump. "Key among the findings ... is the conclusion that the DNC data was copied onto a storage device at a speed that far exceeds an Internet capability for a remote hack. Of equal importance, the forensics show that the copying was performed on the East coast of the US"
This was debunked over a year ago. You need to update your talking points.

I was in for the play by play circle jerk but you “trumptards” had to come in and BTFO of the thread

I like @Fawlty @Jack V Savage and @HomerThompson , but you guys are all a classic, if differently 3-pronged example of how insane people can get when the topic is politics.

‘ Agree with me, or else: ’

A) you are not smart (says Jack)
B) you are not well-informed (says Fawlty)
C) you are a fucking idiot (says Homer)

I still love u guys

Lol, take a breath
Shut up. You're acting like this in a professional capacity. That's the level of seriousness one should expect from you.

I'll let you know if I want to have a discussion on which crayons taste the best.

What exactly was this summit suppose to accomplish?

Display their unity, discuss areas of cooperation, and push forward their narrative as "competitors" that are neither friends nor foes.

What exactly was this summit suppose to accomplish?

Open up dialogue between the leaders of the world's two largest countries.

All American presidents have met the Russian leader about 1-2 years into their tenure. Obama did, too.

Obama also proclaimed that the meeting would hopefully lead to better relations between America and Russia, which didn't happen. There's too much incentive for both countries to keep the rivalry going. I don't see this event changing much, either.

Back