Trump owes 2 million for repeated law breaking

Seldom used charity? About 80% of all money donated to the Clinton Foundation was spent on charitable works and the Clinton Foundation was given an A ratings by independent charity watchdogs.

Sorry conservatives despite whatever conspiracy theories you may have cooked up in your fertile imaginations the Clinton's unlike the Trumps are actually running a legit charity.

Is that why charity navigator quit rating them all together?

In 2013 they spent over 8 million on travel expenses and another 4.5 million on office supplies and 7 million in salaries. Over a 5 year period that raised 500 million and spent 35 million on salaries.

In 2016, expenses totaled $81.3 million (not including depreciation) which is about $10 million more than the amount of revenue reported. The organization was able to cover the shortfall because they had nearly $350 million in net fund assets.

Expense Analysis by Four Broad Categories (Program, Grants, Management, and Fundraising)

• $58.5 million (83% of revenue): Program Expenses
  • $ 2.8 million (4% of revenue): Grants
  • $17.0 million (24% of revenue): Management Expenses
  • $ 3.0 million (4% of revenue) : Fundraising Expenses
Using the above information, $100 in revenue was spent as follows:

$100: Revenue

-$ 24: Management Expenses

-$ 4: Fundraising Expenses

-$ 28: Subtotal Management and Fundraising Expenses

$ 72: Revenue Remaining

-$ 4: Grants

$ 68: Revenue Remaining

-$ 83: Program Expenses

-$ 15: Shortfall (covered by net fund assets)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/paddoc...re-does-100-to-the-clinton-foundation-go/amp/

I’m confused by this because you actually ‘liked’ that post. Do you agree or disagree with what I said? I was not being sarcastic in that post.

I gave you a like because i believe it is grade A trolling, i take my hat off to you sir.

In 2013 they spent over 8 million on travel expenses and another 4.5 million on office supplies and 7 million in salaries. Over a 5 year period that raised 500 million and spent 35 million on salaries.

In 2016, expenses totaled $81.3 million (not including depreciation) which is about $10 million more than the amount of revenue reported. The organization was able to cover the shortfall because they had nearly $350 million in net fund assets.

Expense Analysis by Four Broad Categories (Program, Grants, Management, and Fundraising)

• $58.5 million (83% of revenue): Program Expenses
  • $ 2.8 million (4% of revenue): Grants
  • $17.0 million (24% of revenue): Management Expenses
  • $ 3.0 million (4% of revenue) : Fundraising Expenses
Using the above information, $100 in revenue was spent as follows:

$100: Revenue

-$ 24: Management Expenses

-$ 4: Fundraising Expenses

-$ 28: Subtotal Management and Fundraising Expenses

$ 72: Revenue Remaining

-$ 4: Grants

$ 68: Revenue Remaining

-$ 83: Program Expenses

-$ 15: Shortfall (covered by net fund assets)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/paddoc...re-does-100-to-the-clinton-foundation-go/amp/

Excuse me????:

The Clinton Foundation
Score
(out of 100)
Rating
Overall Score & Rating
Financial 91.86
Accountability & Transparency 93.00
This rating was published 08/01/2018 using data provided by the charity on a consolidated pro forma 990 which was verified against 990s received from the IRS.

Why isn't this based on more recent data?
Unless there is a delay at the IRS*, Charity Navigator receives copies of the Form 990 directly from the IRS about 3-4 months after a charity files. Thus our ratings are based on the most current information made public by each charity. We publish the fiscal year ending (shown as 'FYE' followed by a month and year) on each charity's rating page so you know the time period our rating covers.

That said, charities are given 135 days following the end of their fiscal year to prepare and file their Form 990. Beyond that time limit, many charities request extensions. As a result, organizations often file their 990 eight to ten months after their fiscal year ends-- a lifetime in financial sectors. If the charity you are considering has outdated financial information, we encourage you to contact them and tell them you expect them to be timelier. Their timeliness in reporting their data will allow you to make smarter giving decisions.

*In the summer of 2016, the IRS had technical issues which delayed the delivery of 990s to Charity Navigator for several months.
https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

Excuse me????:

The Clinton Foundation
Score
(out of 100)
Rating
Overall Score & Rating
Financial 91.86
Accountability & Transparency 93.00
This rating was published 08/01/2018 using data provided by the charity on a consolidated pro forma 990 which was verified against 990s received from the IRS.

Why isn't this based on more recent data?
Unless there is a delay at the IRS*, Charity Navigator receives copies of the Form 990 directly from the IRS about 3-4 months after a charity files. Thus our ratings are based on the most current information made public by each charity. We publish the fiscal year ending (shown as 'FYE' followed by a month and year) on each charity's rating page so you know the time period our rating covers.

That said, charities are given 135 days following the end of their fiscal year to prepare and file their Form 990. Beyond that time limit, many charities request extensions. As a result, organizations often file their 990 eight to ten months after their fiscal year ends-- a lifetime in financial sectors. If the charity you are considering has outdated financial information, we encourage you to contact them and tell them you expect them to be timelier. Their timeliness in reporting their data will allow you to make smarter giving decisions.

*In the summer of 2016, the IRS had technical issues which delayed the delivery of 990s to Charity Navigator for several months.
https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

Go back to the early and mid teens. In 2013 the foundation was dropped because no one could make heads or tails of the charity because of there unique set up of giving few grants and hiring the people that give the aide themselves.

I showed you were they spent 17 million on management expenses in just 1 year. You'll also note the 8 million in travel expenses in 2013. And they just happen to have 350 million sitting in the bank in 2016 when they only raised 81 million and spent 53m on programs which comes out to 66%, but magically under reporting rules counts as 81% for the year because they dipped into that huge piggy bank to cover their shortfall.

That doesn't necessarily mean that the Clinton's are making money on it, but their numerous directors sure as hell are.

Edit: and I say "seldom used" because in some years they didnt spend much money and banked the surplus. That how the charity had 350 million just sitting in the bank.

I gave you a like because i believe it is grade A trolling, i take my hat off to you sir.
I also Like troll posts and outrageous posts if it makes me laugh, I wonder if anyone thinks I actually agree with or endorse those opinions when I do that

I also Like troll posts and outrageous posts if it makes me laugh, I wonder if anyone thinks I actually agree with or endorse those opinions when I do that
Same.
I think most people have the sense to know amusement isn't always endorsement.

Honestly, it was technically a charity for him to even bother running and saving the country. He could easily have just continued life as a billionaire without all these extra headaches. I say it was money well spent and falls under the very definition of charity anyway. Chalk this up to a nothing burger.

hiya Sketch,

when you look at it that way, nothing really matters (as far as the alleged "bad" things Mr. Trump is accused of).

Mr. Trump, as you said, has money and could have spent his remaining years in leisure or pursuing business opportunies. he's not like Tulsi Gabbard or Ted Cruz - who have been basically career politicians.

Mr. Trump parachuted in from that rarified land where only the super wealthy dwell, to (as you put it) save and run our country. i know people will blanche at my wording, but you've got it right buddy; we should be grateful.

*muses*

some folks are getting upset that Mr. Trump held a fundraiser for Veterans and then used the money to buy a very nice painting and relieve some debt that he was carrying - but what about Hillary Clinton?

how is Mr. Trump using a bit of fundraising money to help himself out a little bit even remotely comparable to her murder of Vincent Foster and and the slaying of Seth Rich? and when the fuck are we going to get the bottom of what happened in Benghazi and the emails?

what we have is libs getting in a lather over what is basically an accounting error.

how easily we forget how Mr. Trump saved us. and runs the country. Rachel McKinnon, a trans cyclist, just won the Female Cycling World Championship. this has to stop.

- IGIT

PS - plus, the only reason Mr. Trump was declared guilty of misconduct is that New York Attorney General Letitia James is against Donald Trump. it reminds me of the deep state and i agree that it is fake news and a nothingburger.

Last edited:
Go back to the early and mid teens. In 2013 the foundation was dropped because no one could make heads or tails of the charity because of there unique set up of giving few grants and hiring the people that give the aide themselves.

I showed you were they spent 17 million on management expenses in just 1 year. You'll also note the 8 million in travel expenses in 2013. And they just happen to have 350 million sitting in the bank in 2016 when they only raised 81 million and spent 53m on programs which comes out to 66%, but magically under reporting rules counts as 81% for the year because they dipped into that huge piggy bank to cover their shortfall.

That doesn't necessarily mean that the Clinton's are making money on it, but their numerous directors sure as hell are.

Edit: and I say "seldom used" because in some years they didnt spend much money and banked the surplus. That how the charity had 350 million just sitting in the bank.
I showed you where they got an A rating from multiple independent charity watchdogs which looked at the foundations. In addition for the past 4 years has stood up to intense scrutiny and has been shown to be a legit charity unlike the complete fraud Trump Foundation.

The citizens of Trumptardia know beyond any and all doubt that the Trump Foundation was a fraud and was forced to shut down simply don't give even the slightest damn.

I showed you where they got an A rating from multiple independent charity watchdogs which looked at the foundations. In addition for the past 4 years has stood up to intense scrutiny and has been shown to be a legit charity unlike the complete fraud Trump Foundation.

The citizens of Trumptardia know beyond any and all doubt that the Trump Foundation was a fraud and was forced to shut down simply don't give even the slightest damn.

Well I completely agree with your last paragraph and brought the subject up repeatedly during the primaries.

As for the Clinton foundation lets just say I dont agree with an A assessment over the last 4 years and I've show why. And CN certainly did remove them in 2013.

Back