Trump owes 2 million for repeated law breaking

Joe

:l
@Gold
Reaction score
Trump ordered to pay 2 million dollars for using charity funds for Trump campaign

But what about the Clinton foundation?

Another one for this lawless presidency. In before "But hillary, but obama, but libs"

Honestly, it was technically a charity for him to even bother running and saving the country. He could easily have just continued life as a billionaire without all these extra headaches. I say it was money well spent and falls under the very definition of charity anyway. Chalk this up to a nothing burger.

Honestly, it was technically a charity for him to even bother running and saving the country. He could easily have just continued life as a billionaire without all these extra headaches. I say it was money well spent and falls under the very definition of charity anyway. Chalk this up to a nothing burger.

You guys show your true colors more and more every day.

Cool, they can take it from the salary that he doesn't accept. Liberals would love to pull money away from charities.

Another one for this lawless presidency. In before "But hillary, but obama, but libs"

You were not in b4 Hilary. "but Clinton Foundation" was literly the 1st post lol @ Trumpers

Of course he does.

Man I hope he gets forced to release his taxes. He probably wont comply because he's above the law and all, but still.
You guys show your true colors more and more every day.
He's trolling you. Most people do it to gaslight, but I believe he's one of the few legitimate trolls. Obviously he favors the right though.

For the record, you're not American, and for the record Trump used the charity to avoid paying taxes

For the record I am American and have stated this numerous times across the board. You’re being a bigot to say I am not.

For the record I am American and have stated this numerous times across the board. You’re being a bigot to say I am not.
I thought you were one of the red pilled Canadian crowd

He is trolling. His whole schtick is to be an informed troll.

Informed troll. This is a new one I haven’t heard. Care to explain what that is exactly? Has a nice ring to it.

Trump ordered to pay 2 million dollars for using charity funds for Trump campaign

Good. I haven't followed this story, but charity funds should not be used for political campaigns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back