Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

Is your belief that transpeople didn't exist until recently?

Do you think they should be allowed to work in America?
How come only white countries have this trans issue. We don’t see Africa or any Asian, Indian country with the gender nonsense. lgbtq wasn’t a huge thing until the last 8 years. Now half the country is LGBTQ

Doing something once doesn't automatically mean doing it again is a good thing. I can't tell if you're a troll or a brain dead hack.

Jesus are you that fucking stupid. You are literally shitting on Biden for doing exactly what Trump did? You can’t be this dumb.

Did you get your ged? I know from your posts you definitely didn’t graduate hs on time.

How come only white countries have this trans issue. We don’t see Africa or any Asian, Indian country with the gender nonsense. lgbtq wasn’t a huge thing until the last 8 years. Now half the country is LGBTQ

Lmfao Thai lady boys are what exactly?

You’re dark little secret

It was a way to get people outraged so they stopped being outraged about their wealth being stolen

Nothing like the US issues
People bring this up, but never been there. They know they are not really women, and everyone there does too. That is why they call themselves lady boys, and let people know.

Obviously there are some that do not, but that is a very dangerous game to play over there.

Jesus are you that fucking stupid. You are literally shitting on Biden for doing exactly what Trump did? You can’t be this dumb.

Did you get your ged? I know from your posts you definitely didn’t graduate hs on time.
So, according to you, anytime something is done once, its always good for it to immediately happen again. Congratulations, you're imbecile.

200w.gif

fickifionawide.jpg
Yeah but she does not look like the type of person who would use their own shit to finger paint the walls of the Capitol.

Back