Trump lays out his immigration in detail.

Still white knighting Mexico I see.:rolleyes: Good to see Americans loyal to their own country. So as less and less corps move to Mexico and many start coming back we will see who wins that war. What a joke, Mexico is a bunch of poverty stricken villagers without The US. Their entire economy relies on us. They will adjust accordingly. They will have no choice. Its very naive to think we wouldnt win that trade war easily. Cmon man, Mexico ? To think that Mexico could give us a fight is ludicrous.

White knighting what? free trade? are you a communist?

Its ok if you are a communist, but i think Bernie Sanders would be a better candidate for you if you are isnt?

And when it comes down to it, it really isnt US against Mexico. Its the US forcing its companies to keep their manufacturing here.
So Ford wants to move plants to Mexico so they can hire Mexicans for a fraction of what they pay Americans, completely screwing Americans out of 1000s of jobs. So President Trump says " Hey you cant screw the American people like that. You want to make billions selling us cars ? Well then you keep your manufacturing in the US or we will tax the crap out of every car you make in Mexico until it is no longer profitable to move there." So Ford realizes they have no choice but to stay in the US and Americans keep their jobs.

How in the world can any American be against that is beyond me at this point.

White knighting what? free trade? are you a communist?

Its ok if you are a communist, but i think Bernie Sanders would be a better candidate for you if you are isnt?

I like Bernies take on trade deals. He is trying to keep jobs here just like Trump. How do you feel about my last post then ? Does that make sense ?

And when it comes down to it, it really isnt US against Mexico. Its the US forcing its companies to keep their manufacturing here.
So Ford wants to move plants to Mexico so they can hire Mexicans for a fraction of what they pay Americans, completely screwing Americans out of 1000s of jobs. So President Trump says " Hey you cant screw the American people like that. You want to make billions selling us cars ? Well then you keep your manufacturing in the US or we will tax the crap out of every car you make in Mexico until it is no longer profitable to move there." So Ford realizes they have no choice but to stay in the US and Americans keep their jobs.

How in the world can any American be against that is beyond me at this point.

Because America sells goods in Mexico worth over 200 billion dollars a year, these goods give jobs to a lot of people.

The real issue would be if there was a massive trade deficit, then you could bitch, but as of now, once you account for services balance is pretty balanced between the US and Mexico.

Why do you hate the free market so much?

I like Bernies take on trade deals. He is trying to keep jobs here just like Trump. How do you feel about my last post then ? Does that make sense ?

Which jobs? the US doesnt has an unemployment problem, the lack of jobs is not whats hurting America, upward redistribution is, people like Trump who want to make a profit at any cost.

Because America sells goods in Mexico worth over 200 billion dollars a year, these goods give jobs to a lot of people.

The real issue would be if there was a massive trade deficit, then you could bitch, but as of now, once you account for services balance is pretty balanced between the US and Mexico.

Why do you hate the free market so much?

So America sells products to Mexico. How does keeping our manufacturing jobs here stop us from doing that ? That makes no sense.

Top 10 US Exports to Mexico

America

So America sells products to Mexico. How does keeping our manufacturing jobs here stop us from doing that ? That makes no sense.

Top 10 US Exports to Mexico

America’s exports to Mexico amounted to
$240.3 billion or 14.8% of its overall exports.

1. Machines, engines, pumps: $43.1 billion
2. Electronic equipment: $38.4 billion
3. Oil: $23.7 billion
4. Vehicles: $21.3 billion
5. Plastics: $16.4 billion
6. Organic chemicals: $6.4 billion
7. Medical, technical equipment: $6.4 billion
8. Iron or steel products: $5.5 billion
9. Iron and steel: $4.4 billion
10. Paper: $3.9 billion

If we keep our jobs here Mexico will still need these imports from us, no ? Win win.
"Free trade" has often benefited major corporations and foreign countries while screwing Americana out of jobs, thats why. Just look at the effect of NAFTA

Its like trying to argue with a child.

Go ahead vote for president Trump, one step closer to the idiocracy.

Its like trying to argue with a child.

Go ahead vote for president Trump, one step closer to the idiocracy.

:icon_lol: Its more of an argument for keeping jobs in America and putting the needs of American citizens over the needs of foreign countries and big business than for Trump. Ill back anyone who does that. you should too.

I could see it. 20+ years of reality TV has helped get the nation where we are now, intellectually speaking.

Idiocracy-President.png

President Camacho isn't that far off...

Reading that exchange, and then realizing that Trump leads in the polls, is as good an indictment as any of the collective American IQ.

He is a celebrity that was an important figure in a popular tv show. So however inept he is, he will be popular.
Sad, really.

He is a celebrity that was an important figure in a popular tv show. So however inept he is, he will be popular.
Sad, really.

His celebrity didn't help him with the Reform Party presidential bid, and before he made immigration an issue in his announcement to open his GOP candidacy, his polling figures were in the low single digits.

:icon_lol: Its more of an argument for keeping jobs in America and putting the needs of American citizens over the needs of foreign countries and big business than for Trump. Ill back anyone who does that. you should too.

Keeping jobs in America by destroying American jobs, gotcha.

And no, Mexico doesnt has to buy heavy machinery from the US, it could also buy from China, Japan or the EU. Or maybe some local production could be kickstarted.

Also even if the US was the only source of such products, it would mean squat since Mexico would go broke without US trade, so no money to buy American manufacture, which means America would still lose 200 billion worth of trade.

And as i pointed out the US actually sells more manufactured goods to Mexico, than viceversa.

NAFTA is a pretty healthy trade agreement overall since all parties get benefits. If anything the US should be trying to get a good deal with China, since China certainly has a major trade surplus with the states.

well, history showing how awesome he has been as a president is certainly up for debate.

i actually started to give a longer response. but if you seriously are gonna say that his color was a negative for him being elected, i really dont see the point. you win. he was a tremendously qualified candidate who the people knew would be incredible at the job. and despite the horrible racist nature of the right, he somehow managed to defy the odds and become president.

Can you potray some evidence that his color helped him becoming president?

or someone with a shitload of experience dealing in business and with politicians ..

scarier than putting a glorified community organizer in charge of our country ? I'm sure you were shitting bricks over that ?

that link means nothing because we're talking after the fact .. he was an absolute nobody with no experience in anything meaningful worthy of qualifying him to lead a country of this magnitude

I'm not too concerned with who your country elects for president. I don't live there. So no, I didn't shit bricks.

Perhaps there are people out there who are better at spotting the potential in the different candidates than you?

You have no clue what you're babbling about. Fred Trump probably wasn't worth $100 million dollars when his son Donald went into the business.

If your point was true, we'd have a lot more multibillionaire children of wealthy people than we do - and we don't.

http://fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/

Trump's a clown, but there's no indication he's stupid. He's a great salesman and has survived many steep downturns in the market in what is a highly leveraged industry.

With all the advantages that man had/has, he have been remarkable at fucking up.

Why not? You wanted to put Obama in charge because of his skin and you want to put Hillary in charge because of her vagina. At least there is some merit involved with the size of Trump's bank account.

What is this nonsense?
I really don't feel that enthusiastic about replying to you, I gotta say.

He's only on two surveys and ranks in the middle. And one of those survey was done in 2010, when he had hardly been in office long enough to earn a ranking.

You're pretty desperate, aren't you?

I have yet to hear a credible person talk about Obama's presidency being anything below "good". The reason those studies are interesting, is because if you believe "right-wing America", Obama is the worst thing to happen since the plague.

If you can find anyone credible who thinks that Obama did poorly (objectively speaking), then please show me.

So ex post facto reasoning. You can't prove Obama had any experience worth voting for in 2008 - but, hey, the U.S. ain't in the shitter today, so he's doing a good job and you knew he would !

Damn fine reasoning there, Dane.

Nope. Just ask Bill Clinton. As Bill says, Obama was one of those guys getting them coffee just a few years ago. He won the Democratic nomination because he was black in a year when the general election was going to go to the Democratic nominee no matter what.

I was very young when he got elected, and didn't find politics that interesting (certainly not U.S politics) back then. So no, I didn't know he would do a good job.

As I asked the other poster, please portray what evidence you use when you determine that he only got elected because of his skin color.

there is already a system in place to deport illegals, but currently they dick around and sit on their hands all day since the manager up stairs is incompetent. It's not rocket science. Trump knows how to get results, the Dems have shown they can't run anything well without putting it on credit

Considering the last 2 dem president were the only ones to lower the deficit in the last 50 years you come off as extremely ignorant.

Lol! Thanks for clearing that up Trump.

That's hilarious. They pick what some might think is a somewhat arbitrary date, but is actually purposely designed to make Trump look bad.

1987 was the year of the stock market crash and a down market, but during that same period New York City real estate was still flying high. See Figure #1 for NYC real estate.

New York City real estate proceeded to fall in the early- and mid-nineties, while the S&P 500 went up by more than twelve percent a year.

Notice, however, how the exercise wasn't designed to go back earlier in Trump's career, when NYC real estate was flat or falling and Trump was making serious coin.

With all the advantages that man had/has, he have been remarkable at fucking up.

There are quite literally tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people who were in a similar situation as Donald Trump in the early seventies. They were born to very wealthy parents and had a leg up in the business.

I guarantee that you haven't heard of 99 percent of those people.

Even within Trump's own family, he had four siblings (two brothers, two sisters), all of whom could have invested passively in the market with whatever their father gave them. Have you per chance heard of any of them? Have you seen their name on the Forbes 400?

Just because some fucking retard is asked to write a hit piece on Donald Trump doesn't mean you have to buy into it.

What is this nonsense?
I really don't feel that enthusiastic about replying to you, I gotta say.

I don't blame you. I'd go back to trolling retards if I were you.

I have yet to hear a credible person talk about Obama's presidency being anything below "good". The reason those studies are interesting, is because if you believe "right-wing America", Obama is the worst thing to happen since the plague.

You need to widen your social circle. Obama's current job approval rating in the RCP poll of polls is below 45 percent.

If you have yet to hear a credible person talk about Obama's presidency being anything other than good, and yet this president has more than 50 percent of the public disapproving of his job performance, I'd say you need to get out and talk to more people.

If you can find anyone credible who thinks that Obama did poorly (objectively speaking), then please show me.

Do you mean the fact that it took Obama six years to get the employment level back to where it was in 2008 and that we still have a lower percentage of Americans in the work force than we did when Obama took office? That kind of objectivity? Or that his signature issue, Obamacare, is still disapproved of by more than half of all Americans?

As I asked the other poster, please portray what evidence you use when you determine that he only got elected because of his skin color.

Because there was no other reason to vote for him over Hillary in 2008 than the way he looked and sounded.

I am behind trump we do need to bring back our manufacturing back bone. we have become a consumer not produce any thing nation and it has put us in the hole.

Trump won't even bring back manufactory of his own clothes, he sure ad he'll isn't going to do anything for the rest of industry.

Trump won't even bring back manufactory of his own clothes, he sure ad he'll isn't going to do anything for the rest of industry.

What are you talking about bro? For the low low price of $25 you can get this sweet Donald J Trump cap and it's made in Merica.

DTC-ODTRH-WH-2T.jpg

Back