Trump lays out his immigration in detail.

Tekk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
One word. Management

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55d9d16ee4b0a40aa3ab37e4

STEPHANOPOULOS: Where are you going to get the money, where are you going to get the forces? Exactly how are you going to do it? What are the specifics here?
TRUMP: George, it's called management. And the first thing we have to do is secure the border. But it's called management. And we'll get people back in, the really good ones, we're going to expedite it so they get back in, so they can at least come in legally.
But we have to do it...
STEPHANOPOULOS: You keep declaring how you're going to do it...
TRUMP: It's management.
STEPHANOPOULOS: -- but you don't say...
TRUMP: We don't...
STEPHANOPOULOS: -- how.
TRUMP: Excuse me, George?
STEPHANOPOULOS: You declare how you're going to to it, but you don't say how.
TRUMP: George, I'm telling you, it's called management. You can do this and we can expedite the good ones to come back in. And everybody wants that. But they have to come in legally.
We have a country, we have to have -- we're a country of laws. We're a country of borders. How can you have a country without a border? How can you have a country without laws?
We have to do it. And by the way, what you said in your piece initially is the gang members. You look at the gang members in Baltimore, Chicago, in Ferguson, these people, a lot of them, are illegals. These are rough dudes. And we're going to get them to hell out fast.
STEPHANOPOULOS: I -- I understand that you think it's a huge problem, but I still don't hear specifics on how you're going to do this.
TRUMP: Well, you'll see...
STEPHANOPOULOS: -- for example...
TRUMP: -- my specifics, George. But my specifics are very -- I'm going to get great people that know what they're doing, not a bunch of political hacks that have no idea what they're doing, appointed by President Obama, that doesn't have a clue. I mean that man doesn't have a clue.

Reading that exchange, and then realizing that Trump leads in the polls, is as good an indictment as any of the collective American IQ.

Reading that exchange, and then realizing that Trump leads in the polls, is as good an indictment as any of the collective American IQ.

It's either Trump, or Clinton/Bush dynasties. Pick your poison.

It's either Trump, or Clinton/Bush dynasties. Pick your poison.

Trump is an idiot. A raging buffoon. If I were an american, I would pick the Clinton/Bush dynasty (preferably Clinton) over Trump in an instant. It feels weird to even have to state that, as if Trump were a real option. I've been told several times on this forum that Trump is not a realistic candidate. Which makes sense.

What happened to Sanders? Isn't he still viable?

I agree. I actually want Trump to win his primary. I am hoping for Trump v Sanders. I want to see how dumb we really are. The populist v the billionaire, who will care more for our interests? Do we have the capacity as a nation to make this choice correctly?

Trump is an idiot. A raging buffoon. If I were an american, I would pick the Clinton/Bush dynasty (preferably Clinton) over Trump in an instant. It feels weird to even have to state that, as if Trump were a real option. I've been told several times on this forum that Trump is not a realistic candidate. Which makes sense.

He is! Bernie Sanders is the only candidate who actually speaks for the American people. It isn't Hillary Clinton, it isn't Jeb Bush, and it damn sure isn't Donald Trump!!!!

#FeeltheBern

This implies that any politician in the last 20 years has given a straight answer to any question ever. This the first time you've followed a presidential race?

He is! Bernie Sanders is the only candidate who actually speaks for the American people. It isn't Hillary Clinton, it isn't Jeb Bush, and it damn sure isn't Donald Trump!!!!

#FeeltheBern

we are talking about bernie "lets give everything away for free while we are 18 trillion dollars in debt with no plan on who or what is going to pay for it " sanders? Speak for yourself, but he isnt speaking for me. Source : american.

there is already a system in place to deport illegals, but currently they dick around and sit on their hands all day since the manager up stairs is incompetent. It's not rocket science. Trump knows how to get results, the Dems have shown they can't run anything well without putting it on credit

I agree. I actually want Trump to win his primary. I am hoping for Trump v Sanders. I want to see how dumb we really are. The populist v the billionaire, who will care more for our interests? Do we have the capacity as a nation to make this choice correctly?

That is my dream matchup, because I believe Sanders would win and it would make the GOP look ridiculous, but I'd be pretty uncomfortable until the final ballots were in. I mean, how many troll votes would it take before the joke got too big for it's own good? Serious gut check time in that voting booth.

I heard him this morning say we need to deport everyone and then expedite the return of good illegals whom been doing good in our country. My question is why even deport them at all if you're gonna hurry up to get them back in? Seems like a complete waste of money and resources.

Yeah, what an idiot. A billionaire idiot. I bet you don't have more than 100 bucks in your account. He's bad ass and will help make America great again.

Yeah, what an idiot. A billionaire idiot. I bet you don't have more than 100 bucks in your account. He's bad ass and will help make America great again. ………Anythings better than Obama or Hillary.

You can be an idiot and a billionaire.
Especially when you inherit your dad's money and professional network. I read somewhere that he would have gotten richer if he had just put his inheritance in an index fund.

Are you even aware how big of a circus this guy's career has been?
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2068227_2068229_2068223,00.html
There ceratinly won't be written any papers about Trump in any business school, that's for sure. The guy is only an inspiration to people with rich parents.

Also, I guess you fit a certain american stereotype when you try to put money equal to intelligence.
Pretty scary that there are people like you, who are ready to put a man in charge of your country, solely based on his bank account.

Obama actually ranks pretty high on the presidential rankings.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histo...s_of_the_United_States#Scholar_survey_results

Pretty scary that there are people like you, who are ready to put a man in charge of your country, solely based on his bank account.

well, we recently put a man in charge because of his skin color and cool catch phrase. so we have already proven how stupid we can be

well at least Trump is doing something about it, instead of folks like these

[YT]watch?v=rUTnNKhF-EU[/YT]

I keep waiting for this Saturday Night live skit to end. We're about 2 administrations away from our president being chosen on a reality tv game show.

I hope Trump wins just because I think this country is in trouble and it would be too hard to fix so we might as well just stop delaying the inevitable. Hopefully Trump can incite a race war or maybe keep pressing a red button that controls nukes while yelling "your fired". JK but I don't think it matters who wins they are just puppets anyways.

Back