Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

So, you mean to tell me that Trump WASN'T President during the covid lockdowns?

ok-meme-xzibit.jpg
That evil little gnome Fauci took control over him! He was like Master Blaster from Mad Max 3! It's not Trump's fault!

fa5c804de65fda5ab4f8689fe9cde2f6.jpg

Man, if you MAGAts are still mad about the last election and can't get over it, I can't wait until November and you lose again. LMAO you're about to go through some shit. Your meltdowns will be epic!

We lost quite a few sherdoggers last Presidential election...

It was bonkers.

They're already talking about Civil War level anger.

I can just see them now. With their beet red faces and guts hanging over their belts. Can't reach across their belly to grab the pistol on their belt. Sneering and showing all 9 teeth. Boy howdy, we sure need to be scared of them folk.

this is why more and more black men not named strych are supporting trump cause that community has a history of dealing with dirty cops that pull this shit.

hey everybody, let's scrounge around for the few scraps of paper in donny's room and organize them into a pile. we'll even bring our own placeholder documents (cause you can't photograph ACKCHEWUL documents, that's against national security!) and we'll print more papers saying "DONNY'S ILLEGAL CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS STASH" and put them on top of the others, so everyone knows what a deliberate treasonous insurrectionist scumbag he is. we're gonna need a crime scene staging department, director of photogrpahy, and a lighting crew too, stat!

Ohhhhhh!

So NOW you want to believe what Black people say about the cops because Trump is now a convicted felon?!?!

<suzylol>

Jordan Klepper and The Good Liars are great when they make fun of Convicted Felon Trump supporters right to their face and they don't get what's happening.
Klepper: So, you believe in always acting respectful towards women?
Trumpist: Oh, absolutely, 100%.
Klepper: What does your shirt say?
Trumpist: 'TRUMP THAT BITCH!!!!!' YEEEHAAAWWWW!!!!!

Jumping that shark again, Super Nintendo.

PXEDoR.gif

Donald's on tape showing it off to people. His aides are on camera moving documents around for him. Trump's own lawyers accept that he was possession of them. Trump himself, at times, has acquiesced to the reality that he had them.

This is in no way comparable to corrupt cops planting something on an innocent black person.

Trump showed Top Secret information to Kid Rock who said.

"I don't think I should be looking at this..."

Trump showed Top Secret information to Kid Rock who said.

"I don't think I should be looking at this..."
LOL. Yeah, he mentioned that during an interview with Cucked Tarlson.

he and Trump were once “looking at maps. I’m like, you know, like, ‘Am I supposed to be in on this shit?’ Like I make dirty records sometimes. I do. “‘What do you think we should do about North Korea?’ I’m like, ‘What? I don’t think I’m qualified to answer this.’”

And Carlson's response to this, iirc, was just to laugh hysterically.

I can just see them now. With their beet red faces and guts hanging over their belts. Can't reach across their belly to grab the pistol on their belt. Sneering and showing all 9 teeth. Boy howdy, we sure need to be scared of them folk.

Either that or the roided-out Chuds who haven't masturbated in 2 years because the Pride Boyz have to control when they touch their peepees. But all we have to do with them is send out the crunchy chicks with the freed nipples and they'll be distracted quickly enough.

It will make for some great Jordan Klepper videos.

maxresdefault.jpg

I seem to recall seeing sh*t about the inarguable hotness of conservative women. Every time I see these Trump rally videos I'm sorely disappointed

Either that or the roided-out Chuds who haven't masturbated in 2 years because the Pride Boyz have to control when they touch their peepees. But all we have to do with them is send out the crunchy chicks with the freed nipples and they'll be distracted quickly enough.

I seem to recall seeing sh*t about the inarguable hotness of conservative women. Every time I see these Trump rally videos I'm sorely disappointed
"because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the Earth."

Sarah_Huckabee_Sanders_-_Caricature_%2835758379481%29.jpg

this is why more and more black men not named strych are supporting trump cause that community has a history of dealing with dirty cops that pull this shit.

hey everybody, let's scrounge around for the few scraps of paper in donny's room and organize them into a pile. we'll even bring our own placeholder documents (cause you can't photograph ACKCHEWUL documents, that's against national security!) and we'll print more papers saying "DONNY'S ILLEGAL CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS STASH" and put them on top of the others, so everyone knows what a deliberate treasonous insurrectionist scumbag he is. we're gonna need a crime scene staging department, director of photogrpahy, and a lighting crew too, stat!
you need to be in a mental hospital

Ohhhhhh!

So NOW you want to believe what Black people say about the cops because Trump is now a convicted felon?!?!

i always believed that black people faced systemic discrimination pre-civil rights but it's not systemic anymore.

donny's making waves with the black community because the lawfare resonates with them from personal experiences or from the injustices of the past.

i always believed that black people faced systemic discrimination pre-civil rights but it's not systemic anymore.

donny's making waves with the black community because the lawfare resonates with them from personal experiences or from the injustices of the past.

You're probably familiar with this picture. If not, that's Ruby Bridges. She was the first black person to attend a white only school in Louisiana. Those people protecting her are the US Marshals.
NC5qcGc

Now, take a look at this picture.
TlRVeU9UY0AuanBn

You might wonder what these 2 pictures have in common.

They were both born the same year, 1954. Jerry is a couple of months older than Ruby.

Back