Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

You're probably familiar with this picture. If not, that's Ruby Bridges. She was the first black person to attend a white only school in Louisiana. Those people protecting her are the US Marshals.
NC5qcGc

Now, take a look at this picture.
TlRVeU9UY0AuanBn

You might wonder what these 2 pictures have in common.

They were both born the same year, 1954. Jerry is a couple of months older than Ruby.
black people at a white's only school? what's the deal with that?

u aint even american bro u can't even vote

Born and raised in Georgia, USA baby. I'm voting for Pres. Biden even if his conscious head is suspended in a jar of blue fluid.

You need to get those donations in to dozing Donny though! Can't have a Billionaire paying for his own lawyers now, can we?

<Wendy2>

i always believed that black people faced systemic discrimination pre-civil rights but it's not systemic anymore.

donny's making waves with the black community because the lawfare resonates with them from personal experiences or from the injustices of the past.

Ain't nobody talking about voting for drowsy Donny at the barbershop bro. There is not a person of color that I know who is voting for dozing Donny.

It just ain't happening.

Now that Donny and his team set the bar so LOW for Pres. Biden in the debate, all he basically has to do is show up, ignore all of Donny's barbs and he wins.

Pres. Biden goaded Trump into the debate and Trump was dumb enough to fall into the trap.

i always believed that black people faced systemic discrimination pre-civil rights but it's not systemic anymore.

donny's making waves with the black community because the lawfare resonates with them from personal experiences or from the injustices of the past.
would you say the lawfare that resonates with them is systemic?

Yeah theres no such thing as systemic discrimination:

Yeah theres no such thing as systemic discrimination:

The Central Park 5 were FULLY exonerated when one man stepped forward, confessed to the crime and was a DNA match that proved he did it.

Trump still believes that the 5 should get the death penalty and has never retracted the full-page ad he put in the New York Times that called for their
execution.

OIP.msrSf2Rz1u5VC9_ZpiMUTwHaK7

I wonder why?

The Central Park 5 were FULLY exonerated when one man stepped forward, confessed to the crime and was a DNA match that proved he did it.

Trump still believes that the 5 should get the death penalty and has never retracted the full-page ad he put in the New York Times that called for their
execution.

OIP.msrSf2Rz1u5VC9_ZpiMUTwHaK7

I wonder why?

That ain't "systemic" though. I mean he only maintained this while holding one of the .most powerful public offices on the planet. But that doesnt mean its "systemic "

Lolz

People dont understand "systemic racism" the same way Cops dont understand "lawful command." Cops think: "Well, I AM the law, therefore if I give a command it's a lawful command." People think if you point out that an individual judge or President did or said some racist sh*t, then by default it cannot be systemic.

Last edited:
Ain't nobody talking about voting for drowsy Donny at the barbershop bro. There is not a person of color that I know who is voting for dozing Donny.

It just ain't happening.

Now that Donny and his team set the bar so LOW for Pres. Biden in the debate, all he basically has to do is show up, ignore all of Donny's barbs and he wins.

Pres. Biden goaded Trump into the debate and Trump was dumb enough to fall into the trap.
Trump is gonna lose his shit in the first 10 minutes when Biden mentions his criminal convictions..he will spend the next hour whining like a girl..

You think the election is rigged even after so many republicans and people close to Trump have conceded that they lost fair and square….
Trump claimed the 2016 elections were rigged bc he lost the popular vote. And the 2020 elections. And he’s got Roger stone preparing to challenge the 2024 elections if he loses. And his stealing document case is rigged. And his hush money trial. And his tax fraud trial.

Meanwhile, in Arizona a MAGA election denier gets busted for stealing an election tabulator security fob.

Walter Ringfield, who identified himself to police as a temporary employee of the tabulation center, faces charges of theft and criminal damage. He remains in the custody of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office as he awaits his next court appearance due to an unrelated pending felony case against him, a local official confirmed to CNN.

According to court documents, Ringfield was captured on surveillance video walking past a desk and multiple tabulators just after 5 p.m. local time on June 20.

The surveillance video then shows Ringfield stopping at the desk, grabbing a lanyard with the security fob and keys attached, and placing them in his pocket, court documents say.

It gets better:

However, in posts to Truth Social from an account that used Ringfield’s full legal name and features photos of him, Ringfield shared multiple posts from right-wing news organizations like the Gateway Pundit and Newsmax, along with posts by far-right social media personalities.

Meanwhile, in Arizona a MAGA election denier gets busted for stealing an election tabulator security fob.

It gets better:

However, in posts to Truth Social from an account that used Ringfield’s full legal name and features photos of him, Ringfield shared multiple posts from right-wing news organizations like the Gateway Pundit and Newsmax, along with posts by far-right social media personalities.

Hey hey! We finally found the election interference in Arizona. It was committed a couple years too late, though.

Dipshit was already facing felony charges, and then goes out and commits more crime?!
It looks like republicans aren’t sending their best.
He’s proven that he shouldn’t be on the streets. And, since he’s a member of the party of law and order, he shouldn’t get a plea deal. Maximum sentence on all charges.
Lock him up.

‘Kraken’ lawyer Sidney Powell settles defamation lawsuit with ex-Dominion employee she accused of ‘Antifa’ ties​

So-called “Kraken” lawyer Sidney Powell has reached a settlement with a former Dominion Voting Systems employee who sued her for defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

In a series of notices filed with the Colorado Supreme Court, Colorado Court of Appeals, and Denver District Court on Monday, Powell, her eponymous law firm, and a nonprofit she runs agreed to settle the claims against her in the lawsuit filed by Dr. Eric Coomer, Ph.D.

The plaintiff is formerly the director of product strategy and security for Dominion. According to his lawsuit, during the 2020 election, he “worked with elections officials — Republican, Democratic, and independent — across the country to make sure the process was safe.”

In the aftermath of Donald Trump’s loss to Joe Biden, however, Coomer became one of many scapegoats cited and called out by name by conservative cable news networks and other assorted election conspiracy theorists within the 45th president’s orbit.

continues...

release the checkbook sidney.

‘Kraken’ lawyer Sidney Powell settles defamation lawsuit with ex-Dominion employee she accused of ‘Antifa’ ties​

So-called “Kraken” lawyer Sidney Powell has reached a settlement with a former Dominion Voting Systems employee who sued her for defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

In a series of notices filed with the Colorado Supreme Court, Colorado Court of Appeals, and Denver District Court on Monday, Powell, her eponymous law firm, and a nonprofit she runs agreed to settle the claims against her in the lawsuit filed by Dr. Eric Coomer, Ph.D.

The plaintiff is formerly the director of product strategy and security for Dominion. According to his lawsuit, during the 2020 election, he “worked with elections officials — Republican, Democratic, and independent — across the country to make sure the process was safe.”

In the aftermath of Donald Trump’s loss to Joe Biden, however, Coomer became one of many scapegoats cited and called out by name by conservative cable news networks and other assorted election conspiracy theorists within the 45th president’s orbit.

continues...

release the checkbook sidney.

You can't get blood from a turnip.

Back