Social Trump honors Washington Nationals World Series victory at the White House

I like this tradition.

Good for baseball, my favorite dying game.

The team is trying to bring Americans together through baseball. Liberals saying Kurt Suzuki's a white supremacist doesn't make any sense. @Job Interview

trump-3-rt-er-191104_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
992 × 558

The team is trying to bring Americans together through baseball. Liberals saying Kurt Suzuki's a white supremacist doesn't make any sense. @Job Interview

trump-3-rt-er-191104_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
992 × 558

That's what all sports are meant for. Championship teams are honored at the White House as a celebration of America's past times. The White House was there before President Trump and will be there after. Just because you disagree with the current President's politics shouldn't get in the way of you being happy for a team to receive such an honor. That's petty and terrible to criticize athletes who attend while simultaneously defending those who choose not to attend.

The white liberal woke pitcher didn't want to go..
The very definition of a Beta: making choices based on being petrified of what people he’s never met will think of him.

Misread Washington as White for a moment lol

You sound like some modern version of that Wormtongue guy from Lord of The Rings. I imagine you writing this drivel while hunched over and somehow moist, despite your surroundings.

Game recognizes game isn't a term about a fat bastard who can't even spray tan his head and his hands the same shade.

0 likes.

How were the Hamberders?

The reporter that can’t move his arm and trump swings his arms all over The place ? Which he has done talking about other ppl .. yea sure

This is President Trump he mocked a dead veteran, mocked John McCain for being caught, mocked a woman reporter and you don't think he was mocking the reporter? It's not hard to see that that Trump supporters continue to let him off the hook time an time again.

The reporter that can’t move his arm and trump swings his arms all over The place ? Which he has done talking about other ppl .. yea sure

Nah, he did mock the reporter. Unquestionably, he did. He just didn't specifically mock the reporter's disability, like the Liberal media tried to push.

I don't see Trump flailing his arms here at all. All he is doing is pointing at the reporter and telling him that is enough. Seriously why won't you admit that Trump was mocking the reporters disability.

Back