Social Trump honors Washington Nationals World Series victory at the White House

Whoever in sports made this so hyper political is an asshole. You can honor the office without supporting the office holder's politics.

0e27a6f708de2a93b9943b5e2406bf30

Am I wrong to think if a white person wore this it would be racist of the whitey to do so!?

Checkmate!? Whitey loses either way! LOL

That's a huge honor to be invited to the White House like that. Those guys must be flying high. Fresh off a WS victory.

Seriously though, I'm surprised nobody has posted the awkward hug Trump gave Suzuki. It was pretty funny.

y1syd76hvpw31.png

Two men of color, enthusiastically cheering victory and trump. One and the same.

real men respect trump. Intelligent men.

notice how they aren’t white liberal Soy Boy Beta Cucks.

Liberal actor or athlete says something about Trump: zomg out of touch hollyweirdo!

Asian catcher or Kanye West wears a MAGA hat: very stable genius.

y1syd76hvpw31.png

Two men of color, enthusiastically cheering victory and trump. One and the same.

Or,
1572904969479.jpg

This guy can't do a very good "stable human being" impression. I'm surprised he didn't think it's still Halloween, and didn't try to dump candy on the guy's head.

when I visited Hawaii, all the Asian tourists were buying up trump memorabilia left and right. All I’m saying.

they haven’t been Americanized to play the victim Olympics
They were tourists buying kitschy Americana. And what's kitschier than a Trump hat?
PG_2018.11.12_Japanese-Public-Opinion_5-01.png

I'm assuming those tourists were Japanese so I posted Japanese opinions. But make no mistake, these views are not isolated to Japan. That mustachioed troll seems to like him though.

y1syd76hvpw31.png

Okay....serious question :

I see Trump's right hand on Kurt's right shoulder.

Where is his other hand? <{fry}>

I like this tradition.

Good for baseball, my favorite dying game.
Despite playing baseball through childhood/school, I haven't watched it in over 15 years.
I just got back into it before this WS thanks to youtube recommending highlight videos.
Feels good to be back, tbh..

Back