Social Trump honors Washington Nationals World Series victory at the White House

Did he feed them cold big macs or well done steak and ketchup?

That Asian is clearly a white supremacist.

No they don't on average. I'm Asian- American.

It's mostly working class white people.
Again, Asians in Hawaii i saw love trump.

it is true that Asian-Americans have gotten some of the lefty victim Olympic mentality going for them, as they have found it useful and they vote for their interest.

but Asians, from Asia, especially japan/China/Korea were buying trump appeal at every store I strolled through. Stores even have then little knickknack impulse buys next to the register stocked with little trump momentos.

it was culture shock for me

Again, Asians in Hawaii i saw love trump.

it is true that Asian-Americans have gotten some of the lefty victim Olympic mentality going for them, as they have found it useful and they vote for their interest.

but Asians, from Asia, especially japan/China/Korea were buying trump appeal at every store I strolled through. Stores even have then little knickknack impulse buys next to the register stocked with little trump momentos.

it was culture shock for me

Yea you're wrong. Trump is unpopular in Japan, China and Korea. (I'm Korean-American and have relatives in S. Korea.)

Think about it - Trump is the one calling out China and waging a trade war with them - why in the hell would they favor him?

Just because people are buying Maga Hats in Hawaii doesn't mean anything. You do know people in those countries also have things like irony and sarcasm right?

Yea you're wrong. Trump is unpopular in Japan, China and Korea. (I'm Korean-American and have relatives in S. Korea.)

Think about it - Trump is the one calling out China and waging a trade war with them - why in the hell would they favor him?

Just because people are buying Maga Hats in Hawaii doesn't mean anything. You do know people in those countries also have things like irony and sarcasm right?
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dip...re-recent-chinese-immigrants-supporting-trump

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dip...hinese-people-really-think-about-donald-trump

You ask them.....

Or,
1572904969479.jpg

This guy can't do a very good "stable human being" impression. I'm surprised he didn't think it's still Halloween, and didn't try to dump candy on the guy's head.
They're just having fun. Why do you garner such anger all the time? It's a terrible look to hate on success. Ever heard of 'game recognizing game'? You start this mentality now you'll be a lot happier and notice you'll start making money.

Or,
1572904969479.jpg

This guy can't do a very good "stable human being" impression. I'm surprised he didn't think it's still Halloween, and didn't try to dump candy on the guy's head.

..& he stole second base.

bro I'm from Flushing - born & raised. all my brethren are Korean, Chinese, Japanese & more - they can't stand the guy.

but that's mostly because we're, you know, New Yorkers & know well of Trump & his ilk.

They're just having fun. Why do you garner such anger all the time? It's a terrible look to hate on success. Ever heard of 'game recognizing game'? You start this mentality now you'll be a lot happier and notice you'll start making money.

You sound like some modern version of that Wormtongue guy from Lord of The Rings. I imagine you writing this drivel while hunched over and somehow moist, despite your surroundings.

Game recognizes game isn't a term about a fat bastard who can't even spray tan his head and his hands the same shade.

You sound like some modern version of that Wormtongue guy from Lord of The Rings. I imagine you writing this drivel while hunched over and somehow moist, despite your surroundings.

Game recognizes game isn't a term about a fat bastard who can't even spray tan his head and his hands the same shade.
No clue what you're referring too I'm merely pointing out how you post. Kind of a weird projection though, no?

Game recognizes game was directed at your always angry, hateful posts. Maybe I'm wrong and will check more of your posting history.

Hamberders for everyone!!
GettyImages_1082818572.0.jpg

Lmao, Trump is like if your white trash uncle won the lottery. "Golden toilets, steaks named after me, and you know the best part of winning the lottery man? Now that I'm rich
I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

I do believe Trump was scouted by the major league back in the day and like Masvidal said "real recognize real."

Asians vote Democratic 49% of the time in 2014. Since 2016 that number shoots up 28%, but they loooooove Trump, surely.

I like how that special fella who makes dumb fucking blanket statements has to choose between looking like a dumb fucking liar about Asian American voting records, or flat out apologizing and be like "I'm sorry I was wrong.. Asians are dumb.... ISRAEL"

Asians by default are democrats. They're really not into politics, though.

Asians by default are democrats. They're really not into politics, though.
Oh no homie. Historically speaking Asian Americans weren't, but they are now. There was a MASSIVE change due to this anti immigrant president.

Back