Social Trump honors Washington Nationals World Series victory at the White House

This is President Trump he mocked a dead veteran, mocked John McCain for being caught, mocked a woman reporter and you don't think he was mocking the reporter? It's not hard to see that that Trump supporters continue to let him off the hook time an time again.
He mocked the reporter but didn’t mock or imitate his disability.

I don't see Trump flailing his arms here at all. All he is doing is pointing at the reporter and telling him that is enough. Seriously why won't you admit that Trump was mocking the reporters disability.

There's 4 other videos out there of Trump doing that talking about others.
Why would Trump imitate a man who has difficulty moving at least one of his limbs by moving his own?

Even if Trump seen the reporter somehow on video, he would then know the reporter is not spastic, so imitating him as spastic would make no sense. If he really wanted to mock his disability he’d have to have made a fixed tight flexed right hand held close to his body. The reporter claims he met Trump in the past if he did no way Trump remembers him. I am good with calling a spade a spade Trump has done and said a lot of dumb things, but his is a convenient lie.

In a rally in South Carolina, Trump deployed the impression style to mock Cruz’s answer to a question about waterboarding that was posed during an earlier debate. With a panicked look on his face and his hands flapping about, Trump stammered “Oh, I don’t wanna talk about it!”

Trump also used the arm-thrashing act when making fun of himself during an interview with Larry King in 2005; when imitating a bank president in October; and when mocking an Army general at the same November speech in which he made the original Kovaleski comments.

he made similar motions regarding other people, and note that this reporter with the disability did not make spastic movements..

He could have just wore a Viking's jersey.

They beat the Cowpokes yesterday. :eek:

Choking-Next-to-a-Bowl-Vikings-1024x680.jpg

Back