• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump helping Russia

America's actions do not mean it should submit and acquiesce to the attack of an enemy nation. That's just stupid. America should, at the very least, take steps to prevent it from happening again.

No one wants a nuclear confrontation. That's just stupid. The last seventy years has shown us there is a huge collection of effective economic and diplomatic tools at America's disposal. In fact, no one on Earth has more tools at their disposal to settle this peaceful than America... unless Putin is allowed to keep dismantling America's political and economic infrastructure.

Explain how subverting America's democracy with a massive hacking and disinformation campaign is in the best interests of the citizens. I'd love to hear it.

This. What happened to the Murka that doesnt take zhit from anyone? Now its turning into a cuck nation just because a handful of oligarchs benefit from cucking it out. Russia hacking elections and infiltrating organizations, China fortifying itself in Asia, and cuk-Murka not doing zhit about either.

Actually, the western world is under the influence of America. Or it was until a pro-Russian, anti-American stooge started unraveling the national and international institutions that America built to create and maintain American wealth and power.

Any chance you could oil your head out of your ass?

You're dreaming and arrogant. The old power structures of Europe are running things. Do some research on who really brokered the Ghaddafi/Libya war. Using America military power to get it done.

Russia needs to stop dicking with our elections and poisoning people abroad and such.
That's the first step towards friendship, not abandoning your sensible caution and pulling your pants down as you bend over.
America needs to quit fucking around in everyone’s elections, or is that ol with you?

America needs to quit fucking around in everyone’s elections, or is that ol with you?

So because Murka fvked in other peopels elections they should give other countries a free pass to do it to them?

The cvck is strong with you.

America's actions do not mean it should submit and acquiesce to the attack of an enemy nation. That's just stupid. America should, at the very least, take steps to prevent it from happening again.

No one wants a nuclear confrontation. That's just stupid. The last seventy years has shown us there is a huge collection of effective economic and diplomatic tools at America's disposal. In fact, no one on Earth has more tools at their disposal to settle this peaceful than America... unless Putin is allowed to keep dismantling America's political and economic infrastructure.

Explain how subverting America's democracy with a massive hacking and disinformation campaign is in the best interests of the citizens. I'd love to hear it.

What US actions are u speaking of? Our government can’t even admit we do what we are accusing Russia of and worse. How can any country take us seriously when we are the worst perpetrators of this yet admit nothing

The best thing that can happen is both Trump and Putin admit on Fucking camera both countries have done bad shit and we need to stop and try to work together. But if Trump came out and said that you guys would want him hung

You are the perfect American citizen. A big hypocrite who can’t handle shit coming back at you

So because Murka fvked in other peopels elections they should give other countries a free pass to do it to them?

What do you mean fucked? We never stop.

If your neighbor killed your dogs then you went and kicked his mailbox. What would you think of him when he came out screaming and crying how bad a person u are?

No, that’s not what I said.

I said America fucks with all sorts of elections, and it’s no secret, so maybe we should stop doing that

Can you cite one or all of "everyone"?
Actual sources that aren't unclickable?

I can believe it but I like to read sources.

Would you like to bet that I can post evidence that we’ve meddled I’m at least 8 other countries affairs

helen-lovejoy-pic.png

If your neighbor killed your dogs then you went and kicked his mailbox. What would you think of him when he came out screaming and crying how bad a person u are?

The better question is, what would the authorities think of both of you?

Surprising, not. Conceded, point.

Now to the question, how does "we do it too" translate to "what Russia did is fine and we shouldn't do anything to protect ourselves."?

"We do it too" seems an argument bereft of an argument.
I never said Russia should meddle in anything, I simply said America should stop

{<huh}

Sorry I dont understand these redneck metaphors.

Explain how Murka being cvcked by China and Russia is a good thing. Ill wait. Thanks.

No, that’s not what I said.

I said America fucks with all sorts of elections, and it’s no secret, so maybe we should stop doing that
You're saying that in response to people wanting Russia held accountable for interfering in our election. How about you stop making excuses for an adversary of the state?

Back