• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump helping Russia

We live in possibly the most hypocritical country on earth. Our own leaders can’t even bring themselves to admit we do shady shit. Worse than Putin could dream of. Yet our population (uninformed ones) scream for confrontation with a nuclear power because they gave us 1/100th of what we’ve been dishing out.

It’s like when out politicians lecture other countries on civilian deaths during wars

It’s just beyond stupid. But hey if it helps u politically I guess roll with it. Damn to what is actually good for the citizens. Party first!!

You want America to overlook fundamental attacks on its institutions in the name of friendship, even though Russia is not only continuing those attacks, but is ramping them up in the next election?

You are fucking crazy.

And you are nuts if you think Russia is our true enemy. Its the oldest trick in Washington's playbook and they have been using it for decades to scare the American people just the same as Russia uses it to scare their people. Its all a bunch of horseshit.

Russian leadership has a common enemy with the people of the United States. So right now the enemy of our enemy is our friend.

They aren't even our enemy, its just Geopolitics 101. You want to know who your real enemies are? Would you rather spend a month in Moscow or a month in Tehran? I'll take Moscow 100 out of 100 times on that one. You go to Russia people don't give a fuck you are from America. Its just decades worth of propaganda that makes people think Russia is some big bad enemy.

We live in possibly the most hypocritical country on earth. Our own leaders can’t even bring themselves to admit we do shady shit. Worse than Putin could dream of. Yet our population (uninformed ones) scream for confrontation with a nuclear power because they gave us 1/100th of what we’ve been dishing out.

It’s like when out politicians lecture other countries on civilian deaths during wars

It’s just beyond stupid. But hey if it helps u politically I guess roll with it. Damn to what is actually good for the citizens. Party first!!

The entire thing is a giant fucking joke. The U.S. has been fomenting unrest and meddling in elections for DECADES all over the world but the first hint someone would fool around with our shit and people get incredulous.

Like I said I see your points about their current leadership, they need to go, a majority of russians don't hate America. It's the fucking douchebag leadership there that are still old-school KGB and Oligarchs who got their fingers into everything. They badly need a coup.
That won't happen if Trump is aiding the current regime. I'll be shocked of at the end of this there isn't some type of dirt that's swaying his actions. Be it old business, collusion, or some scheme for his companies to do business with Russia.

Show me a single shred of evidence that Russia is “attacking fundamental institutions”. What does that even mean? Is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court a russian plant? Did they hack voting machines and change vote counts? Do they control the news media? Are they lobbing missiles?

Fill me in.
Hey, Rip Van Winkle, wake the fuck up! Have you been in a coma the last 18 months?

All you libs want is war with our good Russian friends

Putin is strongman and Russian people are strong Caucasians. They beat ass. Murkan can learn a lot from Russian brethren. Why so many Murkan caucuasian racist toward Russian brothers? They were good adversary in Cold War.

Putin could put Hussein Obongo in armbar faster than Ronda Rousey if he wanted because he is strong man.

And you are nuts if you think Russia is our true enemy. Its the oldest trick in Washington's playbook and they have been using it for decades to scare the American people just the same as Russia uses it to scare their people. Its all a bunch of horseshit.

Explain how attacking and subverting America's Democratic process isn't the work of an enemy nation. I'd love to hear it.

I'm still laughing hard how the maga- we don't apologize- america first crowd drops it all and becomes subservient to Putin. You guys are a riot.

Putin is strongman and Russian people are strong Caucasians. They beat ass. Murkan can learn a lot from Russian brethren. Why so many Murkan caucuasian racist toward Russian brothers? They were good adversary in Cold War.

Putin could put Hussein Obongo in armbar faster than Ronda Rousey if he wanted because he is strong man.
Essence of tard, nicely done

That's a wrap son

Whatever, this is what is wrong with politics really, and why we call it The War Room here. No one can ever have a civil discussion without resorting to name calling. It's the same as those liberals they have on YouTube who scream and cry and shout at a Republican trying to calmly explain why they voted for Trump.

I am of a legit mind to think that if we keep suing for peace perhaps they might come over to the light side. After a while they might decide to ask themselves why they are fighting it so much when the only Hyperpower in the world is attempting to give them the olive branch instead of the arrow.

You have to understand this is highly hypocritical of me to even say as I consider myself a Jingoist but I believe it's probably the only way. The alternative is us tossing nukes at one another.

But like my first point above here I am willing to give civil relations a chance, even in the face of a determined enemy wanting nothing else but to fight. I can even change my political opinions in favor of something a Liberal likes if it makes sense.

We have bigger enemies on that side of the world to worry about than the Russians.
Once nuclear bombs start being lobbed that's the end of civilization as we know it. That's why we shouldn't threaten these regimes with destruction. However, that doesn't mean we should play nice with them when they are autocrats rigging their own elections, and must less when they are doing it to us and around the world. We need to sanction and ostracize these regimes, even if you'd love for them to be brought into the fold, as tough love works a lot better than just laying down and allowing them to run rampant.

Russia is attacking democratic institutions around the world and attempting to place compliant candidates as heads of state. If you don't want to believe that fine. The fact remains that they interfered in our elections to help Trump and now that he's in power he's trying to bully every nation, including powerful China, but is acting in every way to benefit Russia.

America's actions do not mean it should submit and acquiesce to the attack of an enemy nation. That's just stupid. America should, at the very least, take steps to prevent it from happening again.

No one wants a nuclear confrontation. That's just stupid. The last seventy years has shown us there is a huge collection of effective economic and diplomatic tools at America's disposal. In fact, no one on Earth has more tools at their disposal to settle this peaceful than America... unless Putin is allowed to keep dismantling America's political and economic infrastructure.

Explain how subverting America's democracy with a massive hacking and disinformation campaign is in the best interests of the citizens. I'd love to hear it.

The entire thing is a giant fucking joke. The U.S. has been fomenting unrest and meddling in elections for DECADES all over the world but the first hint someone would fool around with our shit and people get incredulous.
Bravo! Spoken like a true patriot. :rolleyes:

Once nuclear bombs start being lobbed that's the end of civilization as we know it. That's why we shouldn't threaten these regimes with destruction. However, that doesn't mean we should play nice with them when they are autocrats rigging their own elections, and must less when they are doing it to us and around the world. We need to sanction and ostracize these regimes, even if you'd love for them to be brought into the fold, as tough love works a lot better than just laying down and allowing them to run rampant.

Russia is attacking democratic institutions around the world and attempting to place compliant candidates as heads of state. If you don't want to believe that fine. The fact remains that they interfered in our elections to help Trump and now that he's in power he's trying to bully every nation, including powerful China, but is acting in every way to benefit Russia.

Where was all this rage at him talking with Putin when he did it with Kim? I mean there was grumbling but by no means this level of vitriol. This whole because they are friends and he is secretly giving him handjobs is such bullshit. The whole Russian meddling in the election thing was a bunch of cyber nonsense that if you had half a brain and a firewall didn't affect the way you godamn voted so get over yourselves and your fake outrage.

America's actions do not mean it should submit and acquiesce to the attack of an enemy nation. That's just stupid. America should, at the very least, take steps to prevent it from happening again.

No one wants a nuclear confrontation. That's just stupid. The last seventy years has shown us there is a huge collection of effective economic and diplomatic tools at America's disposal. In fact, no one on Earth has more tools at their disposal to settle this peaceful than America... unless Putin is allowed to keep dismantling America's political and economic infrastructure.

Explain how subverting America's democracy with a massive hacking and disinformation campaign is in the best interests of the citizens. I'd love to hear it.

I agree with most of this. I will say I do think there were some positives to the hacking and disinformation campaign. For one getting all those emails we learned a lot about how things really work in the background. The DNC basically had to go in court and admit that they can favor whatever politician they want which I think is huge.

As far as the disinformation campaign. Frankly it's good because people need to be more educated about the information\news they are reading online. It's unrealistic to think we are going to be able to eliminate false articles online during every election. The best thing to do here is educate the citizens not attempt to do what's next to impossible. Not only that but it starts heading us down a slippery slope of censorship.

Where was all this rage at him talking with Putin when he did it with Kim? I mean there was grumbling but by no means this level of vitriol. This whole because they are friends and he is secretly giving him handjobs is such bullshit. The whole Russian meddling in the election thing was a bunch of cyber nonsense that if you had half a brain and a firewall didn't affect the way you godamn voted so get over yourselves and your fake outrage.
So you had a firewall up that blocked Facebook? It's a lot of nonsense but all our intelligence agencies agree it was so, as well as a bipartisan Senate investigation, and the only group that agrees with you was a partisan Congressional committee whose chairman was supposed to have been recused because he colluded with the Trump WH?

Back