• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump helping Russia

Like I said I see your points about their current leadership, they need to go, a majority of russians don't hate America. It's the fucking douchebag leadership there that are still old-school KGB and Oligarchs who got their fingers into everything. They badly need a coup.

If you see my points, then you'll realize that what you're proposing is really stupid under the current set of circumstances. I think you should phone your friends and tell them you're sorry for being an idiot.

Interesting set of stupid talking points. Maybe you can explain these two points:

Why should America ignore an enemy nation who is continuing its attacks on fundamental American institutions?

Why Trump should have pulled out of the TPP if you're concerned about declining American influence being replaced by Chinese influence?

Show me a single shred of evidence that Russia is “attacking fundamental institutions”. What does that even mean? Is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court a russian plant? Did they hack voting machines and change vote counts? Do they control the news media? Are they lobbing missiles?

Fill me in.

Like I said I see your points about their current leadership, they need to go, a majority of russians don't hate America. It's the fucking douchebag leadership there that are still old-school KGB and Oligarchs who got their fingers into everything. They badly need a coup.

Russian leadership has a common enemy with the people of the United States. So right now the enemy of our enemy is our friend.

Russian leadership has a common enemy with the people of the United States. So right now the enemy of our enemy is our friend.

Dare I ask who you believe the enemy of the people is?

If you see my points, then you'll realize that what you're proposing is really stupid under the current set of circumstances. I think you should phone your friends and tell them you're sorry for being an idiot.

Whatever, this is what is wrong with politics really, and why we call it The War Room here. No one can ever have a civil discussion without resorting to name calling. It's the same as those liberals they have on YouTube who scream and cry and shout at a Republican trying to calmly explain why they voted for Trump.

I am of a legit mind to think that if we keep suing for peace perhaps they might come over to the light side. After a while they might decide to ask themselves why they are fighting it so much when the only Hyperpower in the world is attempting to give them the olive branch instead of the arrow.

You have to understand this is highly hypocritical of me to even say as I consider myself a Jingoist but I believe it's probably the only way. The alternative is us tossing nukes at one another.

But like my first point above here I am willing to give civil relations a chance, even in the face of a determined enemy wanting nothing else but to fight. I can even change my political opinions in favor of something a Liberal likes if it makes sense.

We have bigger enemies on that side of the world to worry about than the Russians.

The US is under the influence of the EU and old Cold war thinkers who seek to keep Russia from influencing the corrupt oligarchs of Europe. Russian wants to be brought into Europe as they dont see China as an ally. If you guys could think past the next 4 years for two seconds you'd figure it out.

To be fair we do it too, just rarely get caught. SAD SOG FTW.

I get it, they are being dickish, Putin REALLY needs to go, old-school KGB still has hurt feelins from their collapse.
Can you source "we do it too"?
Anything recent or well documented?

Show me a single shred of evidence that Russia is “attacking fundamental institutions”. What does that even mean? Is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court a russian plant? Did they hack voting machines and change vote counts? Do they control the news media? Are they lobbing missiles?

Fill me in.

Of course, you want to see evidence with your own eyes instead of listening to everyone who's not Trump or Putin. Naturally, you believe lots of pro-Trump ideas when I know that no one in the federal government has taken the time to fly evidence out to one lone moron on the internet.

How strange it is that you would have completely unreasonable demands when reality doesn't fit your narrative.

Whatever, this is what is wrong with politics really, and why we call it The War Room here. No one can ever have a civil discussion without resorting to name calling. It's the same as those liberals they have on YouTube who scream and cry and shout at a Republican trying to calmly explain why they voted for Trump.

I am of a legit mind to think that if we keep suing for peace perhaps they might come over to the light side. After a while they might decide to ask themselves why they are fighting it so much when the only Hyperpower in the world is attempting to give them the olive branch instead of the arrow.

You have to understand this is highly hypocritical of me to even say as I consider myself a Jingoist but I believe it's probably the only way. The alternative is us tossing nukes at one another.

But like my first point above here I am willing to give civil relations a chance, even in the face of a determined enemy wanting nothing else but to fight. I can even change my political opinions in favor of something a Liberal likes if it makes sense.

We have bigger enemies on that side of the world to worry about than the Russians.

You don't like name calling? How do you want me to treat ideas directly from Putin's disinformation campaign?

The US is under the influence of the EU and old Cold war thinkers who seek to keep Russia from influencing the corrupt oligarchs of Europe. Russian wants to be brought into Europe as they dont see China as an ally. If you guys could think past the next 4 years for two seconds you'd figure it out.

Actually, the western world is under the influence of America. Or it was until a pro-Russian, anti-American stooge started unraveling the national and international institutions that America built to create and maintain American wealth and power.

Any chance you could oil your head out of your ass?

I think he should give Putin the rest of our uranium

why should that matter? its not as if having more nukes is going to give a strategic advantage to either one of us at this point. is there even any indication that uranium would be used for nukes? is there any indication that russia is building more nukes, rather than fewer?

why should that matter? its not as if having more nukes is going to give a strategic advantage to either one of us at this point. is there even any indication that uranium would be used for nukes? is there any indication that russia is building more nukes, rather than fewer?

The uranium never left the US. There is no way for it to be made into nuclear material.

Back