Social Trump fires John Bolton

I think it's great but it's also reflective of a trend with this administration.

1. Create Problem.
2. Ignore Criticism of Problem.
3. Solve Problem created in #1.
4. Soak up praise for problem solving.

<{katwhu}>

hiya Pan,

or....Mr. Trump is misrepresenting what actually happened.

Mr. Bolton offered a different version of how the end came in his own message on Twitter shortly afterward. “I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, ‘Let’s talk about it tomorrow,’” Mr. Bolton wrote, without elaborating.
Responding to a question from The New York Times via text message, Mr. Bolton said it was his initiative. “Offered last night without his asking,” he wrote. “Slept on it and gave it to him this morning.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

-
IGIT

hiya Pan,

Mr. Bolton offered a different version of how the end came in his own message on Twitter shortly afterward. “I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, ‘Let’s talk about it tomorrow,’” Mr. Bolton wrote, without elaborating.
Responding to a question from The New York Times via text message, Mr. Bolton said it was his initiative. “Offered last night without his asking,” he wrote. “Slept on it and gave it to him this morning.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/us/politics/john-bolton-national-security-adviser-trump.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

-
IGIT
Which backstabbing liar to believe?

I absofknlutely cannot believe the comments about this on Facebook from democrats. They are whacked out, deranged, and finding reasons why Bolton should not have been fired. Cannot fkn believe it. That negative media coverage completely broke the brain of many people who were normal democrats 5-10 years ago.

I'm scared.
Everyone on my Facebook is glad Bolton is gone. Friends that are conservative or liberals. The difference is conservatives are high fiving each other while the Liberals are like why did Bolton get hired in the first place.
I was at a coffee shop today, overhearing Conservatives saying they loved Bolton.
See I can make up non provable anecdotes, as well.

Everyone on my Facebook is glad Bolton is gone. Friends that are conservative or liberals. The difference is conservatives are high fiving each other while the Liberals are like why did Bolton get hired in the first place.
I was at a coffee shop today, overhearing Conservatives saying they loved Bolton.

Guarantee if you were inclined enough you could find some conservatives in this very forum defending the hiring and agreeing with Bolton's moves the past year.

hiya Fawlty,

i think John Bolten's worldview is horrific. just absolutely terrible.

whether he's an honest man is a different topic, and on that count, i kinda believe the guy with the mustache. Mr. Bolten probably just quit his post.

- IGIT

Glad to see him go. Dude was a hawk in the worst sense. Would be nice to go a full administration without kicking off somewhere new.

Some of us know why people like him won't be happy. If Israel wants war with Iran so badly then maybe they should fight it themselves.

Conservatives and people on the right need to wake up and realize that these people are not your friends and allies.

Ding ding ding.

There's your winner, folks. No more wars for Israel.

hiya Pan,

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/us/politics/john-bolton-national-security-adviser-trump.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

-
IGIT
shocked.gif

Shouldn't that depend on the reason for the firing? Nobody here likes Bolton, but that doesn't mean he was wrong in whatever this dispute with Trump was. On any given dispute with Trump, I'd bet that Bolton or any other person in his position is more likely right.
<{1-17}>

pathetic that you're trying to spin this as a win for Trump.
It is equally as pathetic to spin it as a loss. He fired a war monger the powers that be likely wanted him to keep. This was not a bad move. This was a good move. The "win" of it is negated by the fact trump hired him.

Last edited:
Bolton, cause Trump was scared to fire Tillerson face-to-face and did it over Twitter, he was scared to fire Omarosa face-to-face and had Kelly do it for him.

Fair enough. I'm talking about the random public posting under headlines. Is that who you are talking about?

It is equally as pathetic to spin it as a loss. He fired a,war longer the powers that be may have wanted him to keep. This was not a bad move. This was a good move. The "win" of it is negated by the fact trump hired him.
Hiring someone (that shouldn't have been hired in the first place) and then firing them is not a net neutral action.
Imagine a medical practice hired someone who was obviously a quack, under the protests of nearly every doctor in the profession. The quack comes in, maims a few patients, and then is finally fired. The practice is not back to square one; it is worse off than it was in first place.

Back