Social Trump fires John Bolton

We’d be demonized even more. The neocons have establishment backing.

Who knows how we would be branded by main stream media for the idiot masses.

Traitors? Putin puppets? Far right wing something is a guarantee. Nazis. White supremacists. Terrorists. The red flag laws would be expanded just to arrest anyone who dares to try I bet.

You've always cared so much what the media calls you in the past. That must be it.

He has tried and the liberal establishment media lost their fucking minds. Said this is a “Putin move” and more nonsense.

HE wanted and wants to leave Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan and people fucking screamed bloody murder.
You can't just abandon those places. They require a solution. If troops on the ground are keeping those places from being terrorist training grounds then it's worth the effort. If the current governments are too weak or require aid then we should provide it and make sure our interests are being covered.

You've always cared so much what the media calls you in the past. That must be it.

It’s no joke. The power is real. People lose their jobs, have their lives destroyed. Lose family and friends. You go after the war mongering neocon war establishment from the right and you’re gonna be stuck with a label that will follow you for life.

The left has he instrumental is making this type of power a reality. Thanks a bunch lefties. That’s why the dudes i follow on the left always abhor the fascist tactics of thenleft. Because they know it hurts them as well, and they are smart enough to see it.

That’s jimmy dore, Pakman and kulinski.

“According to two people.........”. Unnamed people.

It’d be like me just making shit up, I could say polish loves the D, two dudes told me so. And publish that. It’s garbage smear merchant journalism.

Not even abiding by journalist practice of having three sources before you publish.

I’m not buying it. More fake news.

You can't just abandon those places. They require a solution. If troops on the ground are keeping those places from being terrorist training grounds then it's worth the effort. If the current governments are too weak or require aid then we should provide it and make sure our interests are being covered.

Our troops ARE NOT DOING THAT. They are solely there to act as defense for isreal. As stated by Bolton and many others. Even the isrealis themselves.

The Syrian government, their allies, Iraqi government and the PMU can easily.....easily keep those places docile.

Don’t fall for BS neocon talking points. They are lies

Don’t buy that neocon koolaid. We don’t have to fight Isis.

We have to let Syrians government reestablish control over their areas that we illegally occupy for isreal. They and the Iraqi army and the popular mobilization front can deal with any Isis insurgency. Shit the PMU alone can deal with Isis now.

Much better than we can. Our neocons are trying to keep the excuse of Isis alive.

I disagree. It's actually the globalists. they're the ones running things in this fevered imagination of yours. But it is cute, how you think an Iraqi military force is capable. Awwww.

I disagree. It's actually the globalists. they're the ones running things in this fevered imagination of yours. But it is cute, how you think an Iraqi military force is capable. Awwww.

Yep. They and the PMU are more than capable now. They know what they are up against and prepared. Russia can give them air support if they need more. Hezbollah would help, and so would the NDF and Syrian Arab Army. They’ve all defeated ISIS in different battles

We aren’t needed. Neocons and yes, their globalist masters want American troops there as a threat to Iran to protect isreal. That’s it

We’d be demonized even more. The neocons have establishment backing.

Who knows how we would be branded by main stream media for the idiot masses.

Traitors? Putin puppets? Far right wing something is a guarantee. Nazis. White supremacists. Terrorists. The red flag laws would be expanded just to arrest anyone who dares to try I bet.
There was a typo in that post but you figured it out correctly anyways.

For others who may not realize the typo, it should read :
"Honest question here: why doesn't the Conservative grass-roots movement mount a populist movement against the Neoconservatives?"

I removed the "not" between "movement" and "mount"

Our troops ARE NOT DOING THAT. They are solely there to act as defense for isreal. As stated by Bolton and many others. Even the isrealis themselves.

The Syrian government, their allies, Iraqi government and the PMU can easily.....easily keep those places docile.

Don’t fall for BS neocon talking points. They are lies
Let Syria and Russia determine what goes on there? Leave Afghanistan and let the Taliban take over? Iraq already has strong ties to Iran since the invasion. No we can't just pull out and expect things to be OK.

“According to two people.........”. Unnamed people.

It’d be like me just making shit up, I could say polish loves the D, two dudes told me so. And publish that. It’s garbage smear merchant journalism.

Not even abiding by journalist practice of having three sources before you publish.

I’m not buying it. More fake news.

Oh.

Yep. They and the PMU are more than capable now. They know what they are up against and prepared. Russia can give them air support if they need more. Hezbollah would help, and so would the NDF and Syrian Arab Army. They’ve all defeated ISIS in different battles

We aren’t needed. Neocons and yes, their globalist masters want American troops there as a threat to Iran to protect isreal. That’s it
To protect our own interests. You're talking about Russia and Hezbollah taking control. Not a good idea if you're American.

Look more turn over under Trumps watch. Only the best people, am right?

Let Syria and Russia determine what goes on there? Leave Afghanistan and let the Taliban take over? Iraq already has strong ties to Iran since the invasion. No we can't just pull out and expect things to be OK.

Yes to all. Syria and its ally Russia have every right to dictate what happens to Syria. Or you support forever wars. That just can’t be.

Yes we need to leave Afghanistan. What we should do is arm the northern alliance tribes to the teeth and let them annihilate the Pashtun. Just walk away. It’s their country.

Yes to all. Syria and its ally Russia have every right to dictate what happens to Syria. Or you support forever wars. That just can’t be.

Yes we need to leave Afghanistan. What we should do is arm the northern alliance tribes to the teeth and let them annihilate the Pashtun. Just walk away. It’s their country.
If we've learned anything is that just arming factions blows up in your face.

To protect our own interests. You're talking about Russia and Hezbollah taking control. Not a good idea if you're American.

Why not? Hezbollah destroys Sunni jihadist terrorists just as good as anyone. Russia has done a fine job with CAS as well.

We don’t have any interests their besides isreal. And we aren’t going to commit more illegal wars, more crimes, just to fight that nations battles for it.

He parrots Fox News horseshit and now he's moaning about a lack of sources. LOL

The problem is when it comes to political writers and this current administration, all integrity for unnamed sources is done. They've abused it, and retracted statements without ever being held accountable. It used to be a writer/reporter was staking their integrity, and having something wrong could ruin their career. Now it's just run of the mill bullshit to generate clicks. Authenticity be damned.

Back