• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump deporting 60k Haitians

On the real, was talking to this chick im friends with from Slovakia (sp) who's here on a school visa. She says getting legal citizenship to the US is a great big pain in the ass. They need to take a serious look at helping people come here legally that want to become citizens. It sounds like a nightmare currently.

Even if you're white btw

It's not that difficult if you have any skills at all. My wife did it and I have several friends who have done it.

It's not that difficult if you have any skills at all. My wife did it and I have several friends who have done it.
I don't understand why some people claim it's "easier" to get your permanent resident status/citizenship if you are white. you can get your permanent resident status through 1) marriage/family sponsorship 2) skilled labor 3) investment 4)lottery.

There is no category for "whiteness" in the immigration process. I think this is some shit the anti-Trump crowd/open-border crowd made up

when I attended my wife's sworn in for her US citizenship, the majority of people there were not white.

I don't understand why some people claim it's "easier" to get your permanent resident status/citizenship if you are white. you can get your permanent resident status through 1) marriage/family sponsorship 2) skilled labor 3) investment 4)lottery.

There is no category for "whiteness" in the immigration process. I think this is some shit the anti-Trump crowd/open-border crowd made up

when I attended my wife's sworn in for her US citizenship, the majority of people there were not white.

None of the people I know who have done it are white.

I always laugh my ass off when people talk about how hard it is to get citizenship. For my wife it took some paperwork and about 3k usd. Do people actually think it should be free and require no paperwork or effort?

It will become the truth if you keep repeating that to yourself, right?

so you should expect BP agents to look for 6'5" blond hair, blue eyes Norwegian illegal border-crossers on MX/US border?

btw, 54% of BP agents are minority and 52% are Hispanics
http://www.chron.com/news/article/Hispanics-hold-52-percent-of-Border-Patrol-jobs-1528577.php

You must not be colored to actually live what minorities go through. You sound privilege lol. Caucasian are not native to North America. How convenient they think everyone should leave lol.

You must not be colored to actually live what minorities go through. You sound privilege lol. Caucasian are not native to North America. How convenient they think everyone should leave lol.
actually, I'm Asian . My parents immigrated to US as war refugees. I'm a US citizen by birth, but my wife was a green card holder.

yeah, I'm really privileged

actually, I'm Asian . My parents immigrated to US as war refugees. I'm a US citizen by birth, but my wife was a green card holder.

yeah, I'm really privileged

I think everyone should be able to make a better life for themselves and family regardless of immigration status, especially USA which is he land of immigrants.

The process to become a legal citizen is pathetic and in reasonable when people are suffering. I don't blame anyone trying to come to the USA illegally.

Everyone ancestors came from somewhere else so their is no room to try to kick people out or keep out.

I think everyone should be able to make a better life for themselves and family regardless of immigration status, especially USA which is he land of immigrants.

The process to become a legal citizen is pathetic and in reasonable when people are suffering. I don't blame anyone trying to come to the USA illegally.

Everyone ancestors came from somewhere else so their is no room to try to kick people out or keep out.

There is plenty of room to try to kick people out and keep others out.

I urge put the dogma aside and watch this with and open mind.

This is why the United States should not have unlimited immigration. While it might sound virtuous, that kind of policy is insane and unsupportable. If you want to help people and care about this country's resources, wildlife and forests should spend your energy helping them where they are.

Last edited:
I urge put the dogma aside and watch this with and open mind.

This is why the United States should not have unlimited immigration. While it might sound virtuous, that kind of policy is insane and unsupportable. If you want to help people and care about this country's resources, wildlife and forests should spend you energy helping them where they are.

This is not a video where a Caucasion man of all people is talking about keep people out and helping others in their country is it? They don't have the best history treating others great lol

you are advocating open border policy? can you name a country in the world with open border policy?

Let's be real here. USA in 2017 is not in the 1900s or earlier. There were NO SOCIAL BENEFITS (welfare, EBT, social services, grants, etc.) in the 1900s or earlier. The early immigrants did not have any social benefits available to them.

When I filled CR1 visa (spousal visa) for my wife to immigrate to USA, I, as a sponsor/petitioner, had to sign an agreement (I-864EZ) with the government that I'm financially responsible for my wife until she adjusts her status to a permanent resident. It means that she cannot use any public services (welfare, EBT, social services, grants, etc.) for 2-5 years.

If you start taking immigrants without any sponsor/petitioner, who do you think will end up paying the bills?

you are advocating open border policy? can you name a country in the world with open border policy?

Let's be real here. USA in 2017 is not in the 1900s or earlier. There were NO SOCIAL BENEFITS (welfare, EBT, social services, grants, etc.) in the 1900s or earlier. The early immigrants did not have any social benefits available to them.

When I filled CR1 visa (spousal visa) for my wife to immigrate to USA, I, as a sponsor/petitioner, had to sign an agreement (I-864EZ) with the government that I'm financially responsible for my wife until she adjusts her status to a permanent resident. It means that she cannot use any public services (welfare, EBT, social services, grants, etc.) for 2-5 years.

If you start taking immigrants without any sponsor/petitioner, who do you think will end up paying the bills?

Wait you're wife was a immigrant? We should come up with a reasonable policy that allows people to come over.

I think we should lead by example for other countries to show that we welcome all people who want to better their lives and this country.

How convinent your wife had you to get her in lol.

Wait you're wife was a immigrant? We should come up with a reasonable policy that allows people to come over.

I think we should lead by example for other countries to show that we welcome all people who want to better their lives and this country.

How convinent your wife had you to get her in lol.
yes, my wife is an immigrant. there are a lot ways to immigrate to US: employment based, family sponsored, investments, lottery, etc. what is more reasonable than that? USCIS allows 675,000 people to immigrate to US each year.
http://immigrationroad.com/visa-bulletin/immigrant-visa-annual-limit-and-cap.php

I think your definition "reasonable" policy is open border policy, right? there is no country in the world with open border policy. Even Mexico doesn't have that.

yes, my wife is an immigrant. there are a lot ways to immigrate to US: employment based, family sponsored, investments, lottery, etc. what is more reasonable than that? USCIS allows 675,000 people to immigrate to US each year.
http://immigrationroad.com/visa-bulletin/immigrant-visa-annual-limit-and-cap.php

I think your definition "reasonable" policy is open border policy, right? there is no country in the world with open border policy. Even Mexico doesn't have that.

Male order brides get in the USA all the time lol.

I know other countries don't allow it but that's why America is great. Different minds and cultures together.

Male order brides get in the USA all the time lol.

I know other countries don't allow it but that's why America is great. Different minds and cultures together.
sure, male order bride is family-sponsored visa.

other countries don't allow it because they know it would bankrupt their economy. immigration should be like a controlled faucet, not an uncontrolled flash flood.

This is not a video where a Caucasion man of all people is talking about keep people out and helping others in their country is it? They don't have the best history treating others great lol
It's a video where a man speaks sense.

Well you're a racist if you don't want to listen to someone who in all likelihood never oppressed anyone, just because he is white.

You're part of the problem

Back