• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump deporting 60k Haitians

Tell her she's an opportunistic rat with no sense of social responsibility. That's why she left India instead of trying to fix her country.
Awwwww. Let me guess. You would have got that job if it wasnt for her immigrant ass taking it from you or someone more deserving?

They are all going up to Canada illegally.

LOL, canadian suckers.
Not a big deal. Most of them will end up getting meaningful work and paying more taxes than some of the people that were born and raised here. But in some peoples eyes, since they were born here they have a right to be drains on society.

When they sending back the Europeans ?
all the time actually.

My brother-in-law is a BP agent in Yuma sector. He catches a lot of Eastern Europeans (mostly Romanians) trying to cross the border from MX to US all the time.

It is important because lazy parasites don't want to fix their own countries.
Why did you leave your original country?

We get it. Temporary refugees == people who obtain citizenship through all the proper channels, right? Same thing, right? Just let everyone stay regardless of the terms that got them here, right? If I parachute into the US I guess that makes me a citizen. No take-backs...

This is God acting through Trump to punish the Satanists voodoo loving Haitians.

The part that annoys me the most is that most of these guys will proudly proclaim they are Mexican and waive the Mexican flag rather than embrace the countries they immigrate to fully. But they would do anything to avoid actually living in Mexico.

My family immigrated to Australia and I consider myself Australian first and foremost.
Agreed they should all be deported

Awwwww. Let me guess. You would have got that job if it wasnt for her immigrant ass taking it from you or someone more deserving?
no, but I think americans should protect their country's social cohesion from foreign invaders and I'm wondering who paid for her education? India's taxpayers? she stole money from Indians and then fled to another country?

no, but I think americans should protect their country's social cohesion from foreign invaders and I'm wondering who paid for her education? India's taxpayers? she stole money from Indians and then fled to another country?
And now she is probably paying more taxes than you man. It all works out.

Trump has revoked deportation protection for 60,000 Haitians. They have until 2019 to go back to Haiti.

These Haitians temporarily moved to the US after the 2010 earthquake in Haiti, but were protected from being deported. That protection is being rescinded by the Trump administration.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politics/dhs-temporary-protected-status-haiti/index.html

Please tell me he is shipping of my uncle's ex-wife or my cousin's baby daddy. Yes, this is very depressing that I can write these statements as facts.

We get it. Temporary refugees == people who obtain citizenship through all the proper channels, right? Same thing, right? Just let everyone stay regardless of the terms that got them here, right? If I parachute into the US I guess that makes me a citizen. No take-backs...
they are not the same but both are bad for the host. People who obtain citizenship through all the proper channels are still invariably traitors from other countries. They have a treacherous, parasitical, egoistical mentality, otherwise they would be trying to fix their own countries.

I'm sure you're such a great contribution to our country yourself.

I'm not american, cucks like you can keep giving free stuffs to foreigners at the expense of your own people as far as i'm concerned.

You wish you were as anerican as me. Green isn't a flattering color on you.

Most of Them have more skills than you. Who exactly pays for "it" ? Show us your source.

The deductions on my tax returns are my source, I'm not about to post that, yes they have more skills than me.

Cute how you choose to ignore my guestions on who pays to house them and provide medical care, yes, yes the money comes from magic. Common sense bro, common sense.

Please enlighten me, where does the money come from and post your source.

I'll answer for him.....none cause his parents didn't allow him .
I really don´t understand people that want to force immigration down on our throats, but they don´t want this immigrants anywhere near of their homes.

It just hypocrisy or/and they want to deliberate damage the nation.

all the time actually.

My brother-in-law is a BP agent in Yuma sector. He catches a lot of Eastern Europeans (mostly Romanians) trying to cross the border from MX to US all the time.

OK good. Still alot of Caucasian sneaking around. That white color protects them more than other ethic groups.

Back