• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump deporting 60k Haitians

I'm curious. Are you even American/US permanent resident?

He's a bitter minority and can't stand the sight of white people so he wants to create as much discomfort, social tension and violence as he can.

At the core of insane progressive and bitter minority ideology is hatred for white people.

Brought to you in part by the progressive media.

Not racist at all but letting you know how other of color would take this some Caucasions ideas on border control when their ancestors invaded other lands. Can't take them serious lol.

You are a textbook racist if you are judging someone on what you think their ancestors did. What happened to judging someone based on the content of their character instead of the color of their skin? His skin color has nothing to do with the facts.

You are an anti-intellectual bigot. Instead of addressing the arguement you make strawmen and disregard someone based on race. You are the equivalent to neo-nazis and the kkk. Disgusting

Last edited:
You are a textbook racist if you are judging someone on what you think their ancestors did. What happened to judging someone based on the content of their character instead of the color of their skin? His skin color has nothing to do with the facts.

You are an anti-intellectual bigot. Instead of addressing the arguement you make strawmen and disregard someone based on race. You are the equivalent to neo-nazis and the kkk. Disgusting

Some people still have the same ideals of their ancestors. Any information can be swayed by the conquer, so is why I said some people of color don't want to hear what a white guys has to say about oppression when their ancestors in America had it better than everyone else because the color of their skin.

Some people still have the same ideals of their ancestors. Any information can be swayed by the conquer, so is why I said some people of color don't want to hear what a white guys has to say about oppression when their ancestors in America had it better than everyone else because the color of their skin.
so the 60k haitians' ancestors were oppressed by the early white americans?

Again you're making prejudices based on race and are jumping to the assumption that all white people are and have always been born into privilege. You have no legitimate response to the video so you fall back on ignorance and racism.

I'm talking about black Americans... is this true or not?

You are such a tool. Deporting illegal Haitians has absolutely nothing to do with black Americans. Stop trying to use everything to push your shitty agenda. It is intellectually dishonest and not the type of thing an intelligent person would do.

You're behavior, beliefs and words are literally textbook racism. You are the racist one here, nobody else, not trump, not anybody just you.

You are such a tool. Deporting illegal Haitians has absolutely nothing to do with black Americans. Stop trying to use everything to push your shitty agenda. It is intellectually dishonest and not the type of thing an intelligent person would do.

You're behavior, beliefs and words are literally textbook racism. You are the racist one here, nobody else, not trump, not anybody just you.

Whatever makes you sleep well at night.

Again you're making prejudices based on race and are jumping to the assumption that all white people are and have always been born into privilege. You have no legitimate response to the video so you fall back on ignorance and racism.

I said some whites expierence the same issues in a previous post... but hot compared to minorities.

Sense like slavery and killing the natives?
Can you give us a simple outline of when and where slavery was first, and last to be abolished? Seeing as you're an expert and all. Also, a rundown of native genocide would be helpful. Say, something relevant from the last 100 years or so. Thanks in advance.

I said some whites expierence the same issues in a previous post... but hot compared to minorities.

In any case, one's background does not determine whether or not their argument is valid.

Trump deporting black people? How am I not surprised :rolleyes:
They're Haitian. Have some respect for once for others and try not to plainly refer to them by color.

They also have their own country. It's time people make their own country great again.

In any case, one's background does not determine whether or not their argument is valid.

Too bad it's not one case huh? All these minorities must be lying about how they are treated my some law enforcement.

Can you give us a simple outline of when and where slavery was first, and last to be abolished? Seeing as you're an expert and all. Also, a rundown of native genocide would be helpful. Say, something relevant from the last 100 years or so. Thanks in advance.

What about all the cop killing, drug planting and beat down she of unarmed minorites? That's been happening the last 100yrs..

What about all the cop killing, drug planting and beat down she of unarmed minorites? That's been happening the last 100yrs..
Sure has. And we're making strides as a society to correct such issues. We can work down the list of problems, but things are better in North America than just about anywhere else for minorities, and improving. Nice goalpost move btw.

Sure has. And we're making strides as a society to correct such issues. We can work down the list of problems, but things are better in North America than just about anywhere else for minorities, and improving. Nice goalpost move btw.

I'm happy about it but imagine when minorities back then we're saying how corrupted men in blue were treating them. White America thought they were lying or simply didn't care as long as it didn't effect them.

They're Haitian. Have some respect for once for others and try not to plainly refer to them by color.

They also have their own country. It's time people make their own country great again.
Are you trying to deny them their black heritage? Bigot!

Last edited:
Back