Opinion Trump Calls Gen. Milley a F*cking Idiot at Turning Point USA

Damn you Trump!!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Damn you Trump!!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lets go brandon

actually that response to that would seem like some kind of a chant straight out of a sports game or wwe event. where one part of the crowd yells "lets go brandon" and then the other guys go "damn you trump!" and then it just repeats and carries on for a while

i wonder if they could ever make that work? it would probably get the fans all riled up a little and into it anyways

Man that's some amazing revisionist history right there.

When you care to actually have a conversation that isn't filled with a hilarious amount of half truths, we can have a conversation.

Until then, continue carrying water.

I say everything you say is wrong and now I quit so I win!

Awesome argument bro. Care to point out which facts were untrue, or just admit to the duck?

All of the top brass should be fired over Afghanistan. Good grief.

Probably because Milley's a fucking idiot.

American generals haven't been great since about WW2 , and Milley stands out as one of the worst of an eminently mediocre bunch.

If you care about American fighting men, you shouldn't be shy about calling out the generals who are trusted to lead them.

Trump says someone else is an idiot: "lol that guy is a moron, Trump is right."

Dozens of former Trump officials that he personally hired say he (Trump) is a moron: "sounds like an outbreak of TDS!"
I think it’s fairly obvious at this point that Trumps fanboys get their opinions from him. I’m sure 2-3 years ago all the Trupettes in here thought he was a brilliant general and “a really great guy”.

Truly a vocabulary on a former President that people can look up to. I hope his picture is in every school on a wall somewhere so that kids can tell their teachers they are a fucking idiot too. Well, behind there back randomly where the teacher isn't around. Wouldn't want to actually say it to someones face when you can hide behind the camera and with secret service agents.

Truly a vocabulary on a former President that people can look up to. I hope his picture is in every school on a wall somewhere so that kids can tell their teachers they are a fucking idiot too. Well, behind there back randomly where the teacher isn't around. Wouldn't want to actually say it to someones face when you can hide behind the camera and with secret service agents.

I think when you are behind a camera.... you're not really hiding. That makes it pretty public.

We get that Orange Man is Bad. But, Orange Man also speaks truth quite often.

And how many people were actually polled and what is the percentage of error?

A poll that rules them all?

Sure, and Clinton is going to win the Presidency.

I think when you are behind a camera.... you're not really hiding. That makes it pretty public.

We get that Orange Man is Bad. But, Orange Man also speaks truth quite often.

Oh yeah? The fucking truth? There are more ways to be more mature about it. To have the support of the evangelicals is pretty amazing with his unchrist like behavior.

Back