Opinion Trump Calls Gen. Milley a F*cking Idiot at Turning Point USA

iu

The guy surrendered a war that was already won ffs.

Donny just mumbles and shouts catch phrases. He was never a great speaker but was good with zingers, now he comes off as a drunk Uncle at a reunion.

these days he literally is that drunk uncle at the reunion!

When's Biden's cognitive test?

Oh wait, Pelosi won't scream about it every day until Biden takes one and releases his results, because she knows they'd have to immediately use the 25th amendment to remove Biden.

And everyone knows what a disaster President Heels Up Harris and her 20% approval rating would be.

Have you seen a doctor to treat your BDS?

So even though Trump is continuing to inject himself into politics, if we criticise Trump, a lot of right leaning posters will say "TDS".

as an american citizen, its your patriotic duty to respect the office of the sitting president. lets go brandon!

its wrong to talk bad about our presidents family members. but lets lock crackhead hunter up in the cell next to bill clintons wife.

and even though we've spent a good decade ragging on obama and everything he has done throughout his 2 terms in office, and even the color of suit that he worn, you're not allowed to criticize a president or say anything negative about him or you obviously have some kind of imaginary mental disorder. but its still fine to cry about the 2020 election for a year, and shit on everything that every other past president, and the current president has done. but just dont talk bad about trump, or i'll just scream TDS at the sky because i have no other way to respond to your valid criticism.

Last edited:
I've always found this quote to be the perfect summation if Donald Trump...

"He's no master strategist, writes Amanda Kerri, but a fool enabled by money and privilege."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.advocate.com/commentary/2017/5/17/simple-truth-trump-hes-dumb-rocks?amp

Are you big subscriber to the transgender advocacy newspaper? Here are some more hard hitting pieces from the dude in a dress who wrote your article.

{<jordan}

When You Hate Corporate Pride But Love Your Lady Gaga Oreos
rainbowpride.jpg

https://www.advocate.com/commentary/2019/9/11/nice-girls-dont-swear-right-trans-lady-says-fck
Nice Girls Don't Swear, Right? This Trans Lady Says 'F*ck That'

Take It From a Trans Woman: Sanders's Embrace of Rogan Is Terrible
sanders-roganx750_0.jpg

No matter how it's spun, the Sanders campaign touting the endorsement of a sexist transphobe is hurtful and hypocritical.

When's Biden's cognitive test?

Oh wait, Pelosi won't scream about it every day until Biden takes one and releases his results, because she knows they'd have to immediately use the 25th amendment to remove Biden.

And everyone knows what a disaster President Heels Up Harris and her 20% approval rating would be.

That's some 4D thinking right there.

So the WH believes Trump might be senile, gives him a dementia test, and has him brag about how difficult it is when he passes a test that included questions such as "Circle the elephant," or "What times does this clock say it is?"
And your take away is that this proves trump is doing well, because they released the report?

Conversely, Biden has no dementia test taken, and your conclusion is that he's being protected (by oddly Pelosi, who I guess in this made up scenario has the power to overrule WH medical doctors), and that his lack of being tested should just be assumed it was because of a positive diagnosis.

I wish I could just go through life pointing at things I didn't like and declaring "it's the opposite!" I'd probably have a much firmer unshakable partisan position. Of course that position would be based on rank stupidity, so there would be drawbacks.

So the WH believes Trump might be senile, gives him a dementia test, and has him brag about how difficult it is when he passes a test that included questions such as "Circle the elephant," or "What times does this clock say it is?"
And your take away is that this proves trump is doing well, because they released the report?

Conversely, Biden has no dementia test taken, and your conclusion is that he's being protected (by oddly Pelosi, who I guess in this made up scenario has the power to overrule WH medical doctors), and that his lack of being tested should just be assumed it was because of a positive diagnosis.

I wish I could just go through life pointing at things I didn't like and declaring "it's the opposite!" I'd probably have a much firmer unshakable partisan position. Of course that position would be based on rank stupidity, so there would be drawbacks.

Man that's some amazing revisionist history right there.

When you care to actually have a conversation that isn't filled with a hilarious amount of half truths, we can have a conversation.

Until then, continue carrying water.

They can not help it. They have this weird knee-jerk reaction to disagree with everything the orange man says
Hey now, friendo, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing.

What I am saying is that for a guy who says he loves and respects the military so much, he sure does talk a lot of shit about the (US) military folks he doesn't like.

And for you and me, that's cool.

But for the Pres of the United States (not to mention the guy that hired him,) it's probably not a great idea.

Are you big subscriber to the transgender advocacy newspaper? Here are some more hard hitting pieces from the dude in a dress who wrote your article.

{<jordan}

When You Hate Corporate Pride But Love Your Lady Gaga Oreos
rainbowpride.jpg

https://www.advocate.com/commentary/2019/9/11/nice-girls-dont-swear-right-trans-lady-says-fck
Nice Girls Don't Swear, Right? This Trans Lady Says 'F*ck That'

Take It From a Trans Woman: Sanders's Embrace of Rogan Is Terrible
sanders-roganx750_0.jpg

No matter how it's spun, the Sanders campaign touting the endorsement of a sexist transphobe is hurtful and hypocritical.
Dude, you don't need to prove you're a homophobe; I already know.

So the WH believes Trump might be senile, gives him a dementia test, and has him brag about how difficult it is when he passes a test that included questions such as "Circle the elephant," or "What times does this clock say it is?" .

you know people are starting to question if your brain is turning into a vegetable and the people around you suspect that you might have the mental capacity of a toddler if they are showing you a picture of a television and asking you what it is. you should probably feel like an idiot, or that something is wrong with you if they even have to bring one of those things out for you in the first place.

i get tested harder than that when i'm filling out my census. and i don't need to gloat about it either.

they gave me a test that a 6 year old could have passed, and man let me tell you, it was pretty hard but i managed to ace it. not even obama was able to do that! that will be a gold star and an extra scoop of ice cream for me. special little boy i am. man, woman, person, camera, tv. teehee!

Last edited:
Hey now, friendo, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing.

What I am saying is that for a guy who says he loves and respects the military so much, he sure does talk a lot of shit about the (US) military folks he doesn't like.

And for you and me, that's cool.

But for the Pres of the United States (not to mention the guy that hired him,) it's probably not a great idea.

Wasn't directed at you.

And it's actually something I like about fat orange man. He's not afraid to call an asshole an asshole. Even though he is one himself.

But again bro. This general is a complete disgrace and an actual moron. No one is above criticism when they deserve it.

So even though Trump is continuing to inject himself into politics, if we criticise Trump, a lot of right leaning posters will say "TDS".
Considering Nunes is leaving Congress to become to become CEO of his new media company, he might be extricating himself from politics, and hopefully he takes more of the swamp with him. He's raked in more than a billion dollars selling nothing more than a scam since the election. If his new media company becomes popular he'll have all those same folks ready to empty their pockets for whatever his next pitch is pushing.

Wasn't directed at you.

And it's actually something I like about fat orange man. He's not afraid to call an asshole an asshole. Even though he is one himself.

But again bro. This general is a complete disgrace and an actual moron. No one is above criticism when they deserve it.
I'm outta likes, but you get a like.

If Biden has lost 10 MPH off his fastball, Trump has lost at least 8 MPH off his fastball.
Donny just mumbles and shouts catch phrases. He was never a great speaker but was good with zingers, now he comes off as a drunk Uncle at a reunion.
Please 2024 can we get someone under 75 to run for President. Those two brain dead dinosaurs need to be put out to pasture.

If Trump lost 8 off his fast ball then Biden is the kid from "there's something about mary" looking for his baseball

Lol, that's the best defense you have of Biden's obviously compromised mental faculties?

Totally normal behaviour, AMIRITE?

Imagine being such a partisan hackjob.

I'll pray you seek the treatment you need for BDS. Luckily we have Obamacare to help you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back