Trump AZ suit dismissed WITH prejudice...AZ to get fees reimbursed

People who were in the kkk in the 50s are most likely dead. Im not making this about a party, but about that user completely retarded comment. The average white person in the 50s was more racist than 2020 republicans

And if Jesus as alive he would be over 2000 years old. What is your point? Like you are trying to poke at that dixie democrats were really racist and neglecting where southern republicans came from.

Rudy probably smart enough to be getting his fees up front.

Let's call them both what they are. Conservatives.
Being conservative has nothing to do with racism though. Dems in the 50s were straight up racist as in thought black people weren't the same as white people

People who were in the kkk in the 50s are most likely dead. Im not making this about a party, but about that user completely retarded comment. The average white person in the 50s was more racist than 2020 republicans

Give me a couple paragraphs on why you think a racist who hangs 1 black person is more racist than one who tries to stop 500,000 blacks from voting and I will be happy to consider your opinion.

I mentioned lynching in the 50s because it was happening. Trying to equate republicans today to that is retarded

You are all tied in knots today. I'll lay off, you are getting it from many angles.

I mentioned lynching in the 50s because it was happening. Trying to equate republicans today to that is retarded

In no way retarded. You are just hung up on the rope an the mask, and have seen too many movies. Racists and Bigots are out killing black people, not to mention people with different sexual orientations, in record numbers.

Between 1882-1968, a period of 86 years, there were roughly 3500 black people lynched. 6 of those were in the 1950's.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingyear.html

The white supremacist church massacre in Charleston killed more than that in a single day.

If you're dumb enough to think everyone who is conservative is racist thats your problem

I didn't say all conservatives are racist but the people you are talking about are conservative. The white supremacists in the south who were lynching blacks in the 50s were conservative. The white supremacists of today are conservative.

Civil rights is a key aspect of liberal politics, therefore people against civil rights naturally are conservative.

I didn't say all conservatives are racist but the people you are talking about are conservative. The white supremacists in the south who were lynching blacks in the 50s were conservative. The white supremacists of today are conservative.

Civil rights is a key aspect of liberal politics, therefore people against civil rights naturally are conservative.

Then why were they being called liberals and leftists?

Durham report is about to drop so none of this matters.

Being conservative has nothing to do with racism though. Dems in the 50s were straight up racist as in thought black people weren't the same as white people

All those Dixiecrats became Republican. Look up "party switch" and "southern strategy".

If you disagree then please explain why it's only Republicans who cry about Confederate flags and monuments?

Sad thing is, these will be the good days. I don't know why anybody would think Biden is going to be a good president at all.
In PA I saw a bunch of ads for him where he was spouting shit like trump would say like not bow down to china and etc. Which he isn't going to do. He is not going to bring jobs here or back here.

I get hating trump but shouldn't we want someone who is better than him at being president?

i want it dismissed with 50s democrat racism...hoods and all.
The GOP tool the 50s Democrat racism and made it their own, just like the GOP grassroots took the racist birther theory from a Hillary supporter and made it a rightwing cause celebre. A large portion of the Trump grass-roots want America to return to how it was in the 50s.

Last edited:
Back