Trump AZ suit dismissed WITH prejudice...AZ to get fees reimbursed

4m4v57.jpg

You think black people weren't lynched in the 50s?

It is like you have had a stroke and are conflating who was lynching people. The south was democrat because of farmer support. When Johnson passed the Civil Rights act of 1967, all those southern Dixie democrats were all like "I am not supporting blacks" and became republicans overnight. All your southern republicans used to be Dixie democrats until Johnson pushed for equality.

It is like you have had a stroke and are conflating who was lynching people. The south was democrat because of farmer support. When Johnson passed the Civil Rights act of 1967, all those southern Dixie democrats were all like "I am not supporting blacks" and became republicans overnight. All your southern republicans used to be Dixie democrats until Johnson pushed for equality.
1967 was after the 50s.

Dixie democrats are not the democrats of today. A southern Republican is a Dixie democrat.
Ok but he said a 2020 republican is worse than a 50s Democrat. 50s democrats were literally KKK lynching black people

Ok but he said a 2020 republican is worse than a 50s Democrat. 50s democrats were literally KKK lynching black people

You are completely missing the point. Dixie democrats were not northern democrats and the party split. Dixie democrats are present day republicans. Sit ins and pushing for civil rights was northern democrats. If you want an example of what a Dixie democrat was, racist Strom Thurmond was a democrat before he split like others on equal rights.

You are completely missing the point. Dixie democrats were not northern democrats and the party split. Dixie democrats are present day republicans. Sit ins and pushing for civil rights was northern democrats. If you want an example of what a Dixie democrat was, racist Strom Thurmond was a democrat before he split like others on equal rights.
Again You're missing the point. He said 2020 republicans are worse than 50's dems. 50's dems were KKK.

Sad thing is, these will be the good days. I don't know why anybody would think Biden is going to be a good president at all.
In PA I saw a bunch of ads for him where he was spouting shit like trump would say like not bow down to china and etc. Which he isn't going to do. He is not going to bring jobs here or back here.

I get hating trump but shouldn't we want someone who is better than him at being president?

i want it dismissed with 50s democrat racism...hoods and all.
50's Democrat racism has nothing on 2020 Republican racism.

50's Democrat racism has nothing on 2020 Democrat racism.
50's Democrat racism has nothing on 2020 Republican racism.

50's Dems are 2020 Republicans with a name change so what is your point? I find this funny. Hey guys Dems use to be the party of the KKK until those people became Republicans.
Can you please link the articles where people are getting lynched in 2020

Can you please link the articles where people are getting lynched in 2020

You want to make this about party, which is just a name, instead of the actual people who made up the party. All the kkk and people who had problems with civil rights left the democratic party and joined the republicans. Those people were the same people before when they were democrats and after when they started calling themselves republicans.

“segregation now, segregation tomorrow and segregation forever“ - 2020 Republicans
The only people currently trying to bring segregation back are black people.

You want to make this about party, which is just a name, instead of the actual people who made up the party. All the kkk and people who had problems with civil rights left the democratic party and joined the republicans. Those people were the same people before when they were democrats and after when they started calling themselves republicans.
People who were in the kkk in the 50s are most likely dead. Im not making this about a party, but about that user completely retarded comment. The average white person in the 50s was more racist than 2020 republicans

Back