Trump AZ suit dismissed WITH prejudice...AZ to get fees reimbursed

Just another embarrassing situation for the dumpster fire that has been Trump.

It doesn't work like that. When you are conning someone, you don't recognize reality. You create it. Trump can't be embarrassed. Only pushed to create another reality that works.

you have a few screws loose. In the 50s dems were literally running down black people and lynching them. 98% chance you have no idea what the word disenfranchise even means.

I guess we are playing make believe?

Trump is rapidly running out of options. In fact he only has two cards left to play.

1)Somehow convince state legislators to appoint Faithless Electors who will ignore the wishes of their state's voters and switch to Trump. Highly doubtful this will work, as even Republicans are getting sick of this shit and just want Trump to go away. And not many people are going to risk the catastrophic consequences of ignoring the popular vote and giving Trump a second term even though he lost the election. If anything could kick off the Second War of Northern Aggression, it's this.

2)Go Full Joker and set fire to the world on his way out. The easiest way to do it would be to order a full scale attack on Iran's nuclear processing sites. This would leave Biden with a massive problem to deal with as soon as he takes office, in addition to all the other shit he will inherit, like the pandemic.

you have a few screws loose. In the 50s dems were literally running down black people and lynching them. 98% chance you have no idea what the word disenfranchise even means.

And nowadays right wing nutters stroll into churches and mow them down 9 at a time.

It's amazing how you guys categorize things.

"Back in the 50s it was democrats doing the lynching!!"

No clue as to how batshit insane that makes you sound.
the guy I'm responding to said 2020 republicans are more racist than 50's dems...

200.gif
Someone couldn't just come up and wipe that shit off his dying face?

This is gonna be hysterical once it all completely collapses. This is unbelievably entertaining.

That was before Trump was even president... remember when your shit thread was about AZ

No.

First off, the thread is glorious. And thank you for helping make it so. Most glorious thread ever. Many people are saying.

Early on someone made a clever quip that they wanted to see the case dismissed not just with prejudice, but with '50's Democrat racism'. A Clever retort. I remarked that 50's democrat racism has nothing on 2020 racism. Chiefly because even while they were lynching people in the 1950's, they were not out trying to take away hundreds of thousands or millions of legal minority votes. Others brought up the hangings. I simply remarked that many blacks are still being killed by bigots, and how they are being killed is most likely irrelevant to them.

However-- As an olive branch to soothe your menstruation, I will be happy to amend '2020' Republican racism to Modern Republican racism or Recent Republican racism. If that makes it taste any better going down.

They're going out kicking and screaming, but out they're going for sure.

Back