Trump AZ suit dismissed WITH prejudice...AZ to get fees reimbursed

cooks1

No matter where you go-there you are
@Gold
Reaction score
Damn.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/arizona-pennsylvania-georgia-lawsuits-trump-biden/index.html
In a brief order, Judge John Hannah dismissed the lawsuit with prejudice and denied the party's request for an injunction to block Maricopa County, home of Phoenix and the most populous county in the state, from certifying its election results.
Hannah also said Arizona's Secretary of State could seek the reimbursement of legal fees.

Do you know how fucking God-Awful a suit has to be to get dismissed with prejudice, and the opposing state attorney get their fees paid?

Jesus. They are really stinking up the joint

Just another embarrassing situation for the dumpster fire that has been Trump.

Sad thing is, these will be the good days. I don't know why anybody would think Biden is going to be a good president at all.
In PA I saw a bunch of ads for him where he was spouting shit like trump would say like not bow down to china and etc. Which he isn't going to do. He is not going to bring jobs here or back here.

I get hating trump but shouldn't we want someone who is better than him at being president?

Damn.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/arizona-pennsylvania-georgia-lawsuits-trump-biden/index.html

Do you know how fucking God-Awful a suit has to be to get dismissed with prejudice, and the opposing state attorney get their fees paid?

Jesus. They are really stinking up the joint

i want it dismissed with 50s democrat racism...hoods and all.

Sad thing is, these will be the good days. I don't know why anybody would think Biden is going to be a good president at all.
In PA I saw a bunch of ads for him where he was spouting shit like trump would say like not bow down to china and etc. Which he isn't going to do. He is not going to bring jobs here or back here.

I get hating trump but shouldn't we want someone who is better than him at being president?

50's Democrat racism has nothing on 2020 Republican racism.

<Fedor23>
I voted Tulsi in the primary.

What exactly did Trump do?

His trade war with China hurt many here just to start.

Lynching people has nothing on disagreeing about politics?

Even in the 1950's, Presidents did not blatantly attempt to disenfranchise millions of black voters after they voted. Why don't you have a seance and ask Trayvon Martin and Ahmaud Arbery if they care how they were killed.

Even in the 1950's, Presidents did not blatantly attempt to disenfranchise millions of black voters after they voted. Why don't you have a seance and ask Trayvon Martin and Ahmaud Arbery if they care how they were killed.
you have a few screws loose. In the 50s dems were literally running down black people and lynching them. 98% chance you have no idea what the word disenfranchise even means.

you have a few screws loose. In the 50s dems were literally running down black people and lynching them. 98% chance you have no idea what the word disenfranchise even means.
That was the 50’s. That was 70 years ago.

No matter how much modern day Republicans pretend they are still the party of Lincoln, we just have to look at who Obama had on his wall and who Trump has on his wall.

Obama, a democrat put Lincoln up on his wall in the Oval Office.

Trump, a Republican, put Andrew Jackson, founder of the Democrat party up on his wall.

Republicans in 2020 are the modern day version of those fuck head olden days Democrats.

It's amazing how you guys categorize things.

"Back in the 50s it was democrats doing the lynching!!"

No clue as to how batshit insane that makes you sound.

Sad that trumptards wont just conceive. AZ turned BLUE mother freakers!

200.gif

Back