Trump adviser warned of millions of virus deaths in January. Trump says saw the memo only this week

The administration never declared a national emergency till when you stated it did but in April it did declare it a public health emergency and had taken steps to try to stop it, like finding a vaccine for it and having medication to stop it. You can read here

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-declares-national-emergency-for-h1n1/

Trump on the other hand was stating how CoronaVirus was nothing serious and people should not worry about it. Do you not get the difference?

Can you read though? The point of this thread is that Trump took measures concerning the CoronVirus a few months too late. He could have done this in January but he was too busy making fun of those who were concerned about it.

Lol. He implemented the travel ban in January

Good God dude.

You don't need to tell the truth when you can win over your supporters by blaming Obama, blaming the governors, and touting a snake oil cure.
You probably already know this, but this is the new White House Press Secretary -

You don't need to tell the truth when you can win over your supporters by blaming Obama, blaming the governors, and touting a snake oil cure.
This post is so sad and just shows how many boomers take marching orders from CNN. Did you not know that doctors are prescribing what you call a "snake oil cure" and the democrat governors are touting the same drug now?

That snake oil cure is actually heavily promoted in the memos that this thread is accusing Trump of not reading. Guess you guys didn't read the memos either. Oops.

LOL at this dude saying I cant read when one of the memos was from January and the other was on February and Trump was Denying the severity of the CoronaVirus since january. Youre full of shit or just really stupid dude. Its right there in the link. Are you going to deny Trump saying that CoronaVirus was nothing to be worried about in January and February? LOL, so full of shit.
You sound like a rusty queef here honestly. You didn’t read it or you’d know everything in the memo was done anyway

TS may only be above 1 or 2 now, IMO. Took a hit with this hot take thread not panning out.

You sound like a rusty queef here honestly. You didn’t read it or you’d know everything in the memo was done anyway

Whats the everything you are talking about? The Travel ban or the fact that Trump was claiming in January and February that it was not a big deal.

Whats the everything you are talking about? The Travel ban or the fact that Trump was claiming in January and February that it was not a big deal.
Don’t move the goalposts
You’re wrong
There are other thread wot debate your other shitty premise

So you have ran away from this question several times already, and now you are asking people to read it for you.

Those memos urged Trump to take action in several ways. Can you please let us know what those actions are? Maybe update the OP with that info. If they asked Trump do something, and he didn't follow their advice, surely that is something that should go in the OP so this thread doesn't get dumped like the others.

Says the guy who keeps posting "my cheeks are flushed with rage" LOL. youre one annoying little shitbag.

that’s just me mocking the lib op-Ed someone posted a couple of TDS threads ago where the writer said he woke up and saw trump talking about hyrdochloroquin(sp) at his briefing and the writers cheeks filled with rage and fear.

stuck with me as an apt way to describe our resident TDS sufferers when they rush to the ‘Dog to post about the bad orange man.

that thread ended up in the wasteland as it was about as bad as this one so not everyone had a chance to read it/get that quote unfortunately.

Don’t move the goalposts
You’re wrong
There are other thread wot debate your other shitty premise

You were probably too stupid and just ignored the thread title. Its cool, I have sympathy for your kind. Feel better now?

that’s just me mocking the lib op-Ed someone posted a couple of TDS threads ago where the writer said he woke up and saw trump talking about hyrdochloroquin(sp) at his briefing and the writers cheeks filled with rage and fear.

stuck with me as an apt way to describe our resident TDS sufferers when they rush to the ‘Dog to post about the bad orange man.

that thread ended up in the wasteland as it was about as bad as this one so not everyone had a chance to read it/get that quote unfortunately.

Anything bad said against Trump is wrong to you, there is no need for you to remind us of this. Youre just like Trump full of bull shit 24/7.

So you have ran away from this question several times already, and now you are asking people to read it for you.

Those memos urged Trump to take action in several ways. Can you please let us know what those actions are? Maybe update the OP with that info. If they asked Trump do something, and he didn't follow their advice, surely that is something that should go in the OP so this thread doesn't get dumped like the others.

LOL another one thats full of shit. I never asked anyone to read anything from me. Matter of fact I wouldnt trust you Trump sheeps at all, you guys are too full of shit just like your lord and savior. You also dont get it do you? He was warned in that memo of the severity of this virus but all through January and February he did not take it with the seriousness it needed, only until March. Did you read the thread title or are you playing dumb?

Be honest, how flush are your cheeks right now?
I am not embarrassed pointing out the embarrassing nature of a trade advisor arguing medical actualities with Dr. Fauci...nor am I embarrassed for questioning Trump's curiosity or desire to read.

LOL another one thats full of shit. I never asked anyone to read anything from me. Matter of fact I wouldnt trust you Trump sheeps at all, you guys are too full of shit just like your lord and savior. You also dont get it do you? He was warned in that memo of the severity of this virus but all through January and February he did not take it with the seriousness it needed, only until March. Did you read the thread title or are you playing dumb?

So you didn't answer yet again. What actions were recommended in the memo that Trump didn't take? I'm trying to keep your shitty thread for getting dumped like the others. You have to discuss policy deeper than "orange man bad"

So you didn't answer yet again. What actions were recommended in the memo that Trump didn't take? I'm trying to keep your shitty thread for getting dumped like the others. You have to discuss policy deeper than "orange man bad"
I addressed this with rusty queef already
Move on
This will be dumped soon

Back