Trump adviser warned of millions of virus deaths in January. Trump says saw the memo only this week

So you didn't answer yet again. What actions were recommended in the memo that Trump didn't take? I'm trying to keep your shitty thread for getting dumped like the others. You have to discuss policy deeper than "orange man bad"

Dude are you dumb? Can you read the thread title? Do you understand it? I couldnt have made it any clearer. I have no desire to point out what the memo contained. The point is that Trump was told of the severity of the Virus and all through January and February he made it seem to the public that it was nothing serious. Heck even his favorite news channel went with what Trumps thinking and even went as far as calling it a fake news. LOL
Fake news, fake news, fake news, a derpy derp derp derp derp....

I addressed this with rusty queef already
Move on
This will be dumped soon

I already explained to you what this thread is about. I am sorry you are too dumb to understand the topic of it. I've already explained it to your friend as well.

Dude are you dumb? Can you read the thread title? Do you understand it? I couldnt have made it any clearer. I have no desire to point out what the memo contained. The point is that Trump was told of the severity of the Virus and all through January and February he made it seem to the public that it was nothing serious. Heck even his favorite news channel went with what Trumps thinking and even went as far as calling it a fake news. LOL
Fake news, fake news, fake news, a derpy derp derp derp derp....

You seem a bit unhinged, but I'll try it again. Is there any advice that Trump was given in the memo that he did not take? Surely there must be something, otherwise why is there even a thread about this?

"Someone told Trump that a model somewhere exists that says a bunch of people will maybe die and there is nothing he can do about it" isn't relevant. "Trump was advised to set aside $3 billion in coronvirus aid, but failed to do so" would be a good thread. Is there anything like that in those memos?

You seem a bit unhinged, but I'll try it again. Is there any advice that Trump was given in the memo that he did not take? Surely there must be something, otherwise why is there even a thread about this?

"Someone told Trump that a model somewhere exists that says a bunch of people will maybe die and there is nothing he can do about it" isn't relevant. "Trump was advised to set aside $3 billion in coronvirus aid, but failed to do so" would be a good thread. Is there anything like that in those memos?

LOL at "will maybe die". You guys crack me up, just like Trump did in January and February.... LMAO at maybe die. you cant make this up unless youre Trump or his supporters LOL

LOL at "will maybe die". You guys crack me up, just like Trump did in January and February.... LMAO at maybe die. you cant make this up unless youre Trump or his supporters LOL

So you didn't read the memo? Because that's what it said.
So again, I'm sorry but I can't let you duck the most obvious question that could be asked of this thread. Did the memo give Trump any advice that he failed to implement in a timely fashion? Refusal to answer this most basic question kinda makes you seem deranged and stupid.

So Navarro wrote a memo on Jan 29th and Trump shut down travel from China on Jan 31st.

Libs: but drumpf only talked to Navarro, he didn’t read the memo! My cheeks are flush with fear and rage!

<{outtahere}>
the original memo was about trump closing down travellers from china..... HE DID.

the implication was then he didnt take Coronavirus seriously..... He also launches coronavirus task force we see today (including Fauci), in january...
<31>

the original memo was about trump closing down travellers from china..... HE DID.

the implication was then he didnt take Coronavirus seriously..... He also launches coronavirus task force we see today (including Fauci), in january...
<31>

The TS didn't read the memo that he is accusing Trump of not reading.

So you didn't read the memo? Because that's what it said.
So again, I'm sorry but I can't let you duck the most obvious question that could be asked of this thread. Did the memo give Trump any advice that he failed to implement in a timely fashion? Refusal to answer this most basic question kinda makes you seem deranged and stupid.

LMAO, you are still spewing bullshit I see. No where in that memo did it say "a bunch of people will Maybe die" it clearly said there would be a substantial amount of deaths if it aint taken seriously. In Janaury and February Trump didnt take it seriously by telling the public it wasnt serious. He only did so in March.

BTW I have read the memo, if you want to discuss whats in it just let me know. Just dont expect me to tell you whats in it.

The TS didn't read the memo that he is accusing Trump of not reading.

<31>

LMAO, here is a video of Trump downplaying the Coronavirus from january to february. I love how you guys try to spin this shit. Face it he thought of it like the flu and said it will go away likely in april with the heat and the risk to the American people is very low. He even called it a hoax which Faux five news ran with. LOL

LMAO, here is a video of Trump downplaying the Coronavirus from january to february. I love how you guys try to spin this shit. Face it he thought of it like the flu and said it will go away likely in april with the heat and the risk to the American people is very low. He even called it a hoax which Faux five news ran with. LOL

Hi again. So notice that this thread is about the memo. Please stay on topic. If you would like to discuss other things outside the memo, @ me in the appropriate thread and we can discuss there. So back to the memo, is there any advice outlined in the memo that Trump failed to act on?

LMAO, you are still spewing bullshit I see. No where in that memo did it say "a bunch of people will Maybe die" it clearly said there would be a substantial amount of deaths if it aint taken seriously. In Janaury and February Trump didnt take it seriously by telling the public it wasnt serious. He only did so in March.

BTW I have read the memo, if you want to discuss whats in it just let me know. Just dont expect me to tell you whats in it.

If/Maybe. Its semantics. Don't go that route, be above that. Did the memo contain any advice that Trump failed to follow?

Hi again. So notice that this thread is about the memo. Please stay on topic. If you would like to discuss other things outside the memo, @ me in the appropriate thread and we can discuss there. So back to the memo, is there any advice outlined in the memo that Trump failed to act on?

I think you are missing the point of this thread which I have clearly told you a bunch of times. The point of this thread is that Trump was told about how serious the Coronavirus is since January and he has downplayed it or even called it a political hoax by the liberals since January and February and now he is stating he didnt even read it till a few days ago. Again, If you want to discuss the memo let me know and we can but I wont be telling you whats in it.

I think you are missing the point of this thread which I have clearly told you a bunch of times. The point of this thread is that Trump was told about how serious the Coronavirus is since January and he has downplayed it or even called it a political hoax by the liberals since January and February and now he is stating he didnt even read it till a few days ago. Again, If you want to discuss the memo let me know and we can but I wont be telling you whats in it.

Trump implemented every single piece of advice the memo gave. Sounds to me like he took it as seriously as he possibly could. To convince me that Trump did not take the memo seriously, you are going to need to show me that Trump disregarded actionable advice in contained in the memo.

Trump implemented every single piece of advice the memo gave. Sounds to me like he took it as seriously as he possibly could. To convince me that Trump did not take the memo seriously, you are going to need to show me that Trump disregarded actionable advice in contained in the memo.

Dont kill the messenger, he is the one who claimed he didnt read the memo till a few days ago. You want to know how he disregarded advice from the memo? How about telling the public which he should have been looking out for that the CoronaVirus is nothing serious and was a hoax made by liberals? He was warned to take it seriously yet he goes about to make sure to let the public know for 2 months that it was nothing serious and it was something like the flu. How about them actions?

Don't start threads about shit you didn't read and this won't keep happening to you.

LOL, how about you try to argue the topic of the thread instead of making it a topic of your choosing? That would have helped alot.

Dont kill the messenger, he is the one who claimed he didnt read the memo till a few days ago. You want to know how he disregarded advice from the memo? How about telling the public which he should have been looking out for that the CoronaVirus is nothing serious and was a hoax made by liberals? He was warned to take it seriously yet he goes about to make sure to let the public know for 2 months that it was nothing serious and it was something like the flu. How about them actions?

The memo did not give him any advice on how to address the public. Did you read it?

Back