Trump adviser warned of millions of virus deaths in January. Trump says saw the memo only this week

40,000 people came from China after the "kung flu lockdown"...

He never reads is probably the truthful answer here. Navarro's is neck deep in a medical dispute with Fauci at the moment...this is all so well done.

Be honest, how flush are your cheeks right now?

Is this a real quote?? When the hell did Navarro say this??

Peter Navarro is not and was not a GOP goobalist. I believe hes been and is a Democrat.

The sad thing is is that Trump is not either. He has a NON political team in place in regards to China but you would never know that because of the media.

So youre going with he is a fucking idiot and doesnt do the job he was put to do cause he is too busy making profits playing golf in his golf course?

You sure sound like you're seeking a rational debate on the topic.

Well well well. Glad to see some of you finally getting on the Navarro train.

So time to replace Fauci with Navorro, right?

I blame Navarro for this.
He should have titled the memo, "Trumps Facebook Ratings ", that title would have got Deficit Donny to read the memo.

So. You guys wanna start listening to Navarro?

He wants to go All in On chloroquine. Mass produce it in the states and start giving it to everyone.

See this is the thing with Navorro. He is bold BEFORE shit happens. Looking back you guys think hes a genius but in real time you'd say he was a racist Anti Chy-Na hawk who was a bit nuts.

Look at the media CURRENTLY bashing him because he dare differ with Messiah Fauci. It was like 3 days ago that a poster insulted me by saying I was a fan of Navarro. @PolishHeadlock2 , that shit didn't age well, did it? But shit, I do not blame you. The media told you what to think and you were not able to think outside the box. That cable news box. Another poster recently stated I wanted people to die because I wanted Navarro to weild more power in the WH. Not lying.

Navarro >Fauci. And it Ain't even Close

Last edited:
Did you read the memos? Trump follow every single piece of advice in them. Their suggested actions were:

-Ban travel to China
-$3 billion in PPE funding
-Use of Hydroxycloroquine for treatment
-Relaxation of FDA regulations to speed up vaccine discovery

He did all of them.

And you know what else the January memo said? It said that the optimistic outlook would be comparable to a "seasonal flu". Hence, Trump being a flu bro. You can find the full text of the memos here:
https://www.axios.com/exclusive-nav...ary-da3f08fb-dce1-4f69-89b5-ea048f8382a9.html

Last edited:
If your contention is that Trump should have listened more to Navarro then I fully agree. Of course, Democrats and the media would turn right around and cast everything Navarro says as racist the minute Trump does follow his advice.

Has Trump not listened to Navarro? I can't find a single piece of advice in the memos that Trump didn't implement immediately. He instituted the China ban immediately, had already requested the PPE aid funds from Congress 2 days before the Feb memo reached him, and has been going on about hydroxycloroquine daily for the last several weeks. He is doing everything Navarro has asked of him.

What’s funnier is trump did exactly what Navarro said but reading is super hard for you

LOL at this dude saying I cant read when one of the memos was from January and the other was on February and Trump was Denying the severity of the CoronaVirus since january. Youre full of shit or just really stupid dude. Its right there in the link. Are you going to deny Trump saying that CoronaVirus was nothing to be worried about in January and February? LOL, so full of shit.

LOL at this dude saying I cant read when one of the memos was from January and the other was on February and Trump was Denying the severity of the CoronaVirus since january. Youre full of shit or just really stupid dude. Its right there in the link. Are you going to deny Trump saying that CoronaVirus was nothing to be worried about in January and February? LOL, so full of shit.

Calm down, and talk like an adult. Did you read the memos? If not, start there. After reading the memos, can you highlight any specific advice that Navarro communicated that was NOT followed by Trump? We are all aware Trump said this would be a nothingburger. But lets not focus on Trump's rhetoric, and instead look at policy.

This guy is such a clown. Whats funnier is that he is insulting his supporter' intelligence by claiming this or I'm I giving his sheeps too much credit here? You want us to believe you only saw it this week? Mr Trump youre either a very stupid president or your full of shit AGAIN!!!

Question for Trump supporters do you believe him? its like he cant help himself from telling a lie, its a 24/7 thing with him.

Source: https://news.yahoo.com/trump-advise...he-only-saw-the-memo-this-week-005304311.html

The blame game is fun.

Obama administration failed to implement all of the CDC's advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

Obama waited until six months after H1N1 had become a pandemic and 1,000 Americans died to declare an emergency.
Now, let's go to the Wayback Machine. In April of 2009, the H1N1 became a pandemic.
But it wasn't until six months later, October, that then-President Obama declared a public health emergency on what was already a pandemic. By that time, the disease had infected millions of Americans and more than 1,000 people had died in the U.S.
CNN reported at the time:

Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. [emphasis added]

Obama depleted and then did not replenish the national stockpile of personal protective equipment.
Our rating: True
We rate this claim TRUE because it is supported by our research. There is no indication that the Obama administration took significant steps to replenish the supply of N95 masks in the Strategic National Stockpile after it was depleted from repeated crises. Calls for action came from experts at the time concerned for the country’s ability to respond to future serious pandemics. Such recommendations were, for whatever reason, not heeded.

Did you read the memos? Trump follow every single piece of advice in them. Their suggested actions were:

-Ban travel to China
-$3 billion in PPE funding
-Use of Hydroxycloroquine for treatment
-Relaxation of FDA regulations to speed up vaccine discovery

He did all of them.

And you know what else the January memo said? It said that the optimistic outlook would be comparable to a "seasonal flu". Hence, Trump being a flu bro. You can find the full text of the memos here:
https://www.axios.com/exclusive-nav...ary-da3f08fb-dce1-4f69-89b5-ea048f8382a9.html

You are aware Trump was denying the severity of the CoronVirus in january and February and only stated we had a national emergency due to the Corona Virus in March right? The point is he was a few months too late, what about that dont you get? Seriously

Calm down, and talk like an adult. Did you read the memos? If not, start there. After reading the memos, can you highlight any specific advice that Navarro communicated that was NOT followed by Trump? We are all aware Trump said this would be a nothingburger. But lets not focus on Trump's rhetoric, and instead look at policy.

Can you read though? The point of this thread is that Trump took measures concerning the CoronVirus a few months too late. He could have done this in January but he was too busy making fun of those who were concerned about it.

Can you read though? The point of this thread is that Trump took measures concerning the CoronVirus a few months too late. He could have done this in January but he was too busy making fun of those who were concerned about it.

You didn't answer the question. Read the January memo please. What measures did Navarro recommend in there that Trump didn't take? The entire January memo is a risk assessment for a travel ban with China. Trump instituted the travel ban. In January.

You are aware Trump was denying the severity of the CoronVirus in january and February and only stated we had a national emergency due to the Corona Virus in March right? The point is he was a few months too late, what about that dont you get? Seriously
Its like buying condoms after you get your girlfriend pregnant.

Back