Trump adviser warned of millions of virus deaths in January. Trump says saw the memo only this week

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy is such a clown. Whats funnier is that he is insulting his supporter' intelligence by claiming this or I'm I giving his sheeps too much credit here? You want us to believe you only saw it this week? Mr Trump youre either a very stupid president or your full of shit AGAIN!!!

Question for Trump supporters do you believe him? its like he cant help himself from telling a lie, its a 24/7 thing with him.

Source: https://news.yahoo.com/trump-advise...he-only-saw-the-memo-this-week-005304311.html

This guy is such a clown. Whats funnier is that he is insulting his supporter' intelligence by claiming this or I'm I giving his sheeps too much credit here? You want us to believe you only saw it this week? Mr Trump youre either a very stupid president or your full of shit AGAIN!!!

Question for Trump supporters do you believe him? its like he cant help himself from telling a lie, its a 24/7 thing with him.

Source: https://news.yahoo.com/trump-advise...he-only-saw-the-memo-this-week-005304311.html

Navarro is obviously a sleeper Dem agent who is being maligned by the main stream media because they all have TDS and think orange man bad.

Also Hillary lost.

There......did I cover all the responses ?

Edit: I forgot to add “cuck” in there. Mods please ban me.

<mma1>

"The insufferably bigoted, close-minded, and dangerously well-disciplined storm troopers on the religious right wield far too much influence at the ballot box. The GOP is in thrall to buffoons, sociopaths, and zealots... Its economic policies consist of tax schemes to further enrich the rich and its leaders can't be trusted to do anything but trash the environment under the phony banner of economic progress." -- Peter Navarro

So Navarro wrote a memo on Jan 29th and Trump shut down travel from China on Jan 31st.

Libs: but drumpf only talked to Navarro, he didn’t read the memo! My cheeks are flush with fear and rage!

<{outtahere}>

"The insufferably bigoted, close-minded, and dangerously well-disciplined storm troopers on the religious right wield far too much influence at the ballot box. The GOP is in thrall to buffoons, sociopaths, and zealots... Its economic policies consist of tax schemes to further enrich the rich and its leaders can't be trusted to do anything but trash the environment under the phony banner of economic progress." -- Peter Navarro

Is this a real quote?? When the hell did Navarro say this??

I believe this is a good description. And im a Republican (big Barry Goldwater fan).

What’s funnier is trump did exactly what Navarro said but reading is super hard for you

Lol...the way Trump handling this...US really dodged a bullet....
s-l640.jpg

If your contention is that Trump should have listened more to Navarro then I fully agree. Of course, Democrats and the media would turn right around and cast everything Navarro says as racist the minute Trump does follow his advice.

You don't need to tell the truth when you can win over your supporters by blaming Obama, blaming the governors, and touting a snake oil cure.

If your contention is that Trump should have listened more to Navarro then I fully agree. Of course, Democrats and the media would turn right around and cast everything Navarro says as racist the minute Trump does follow his advice.
Sometimes the right decision is not the one that makes you look good.

Peter Navarro is a great man. The 2020 election is about choosing someone who will fight back against China, or someone who's completely owned by the Chinese Communist Party(CCP). That's just the facts. Trump may not be your idea of a perfect candidate, but he's all we've got right now who will stand up to China, and he has some great advisors when it comes to China. You can choose a side, or wash your hands of the entire process, but nothing is going to change that reality. Hillary, Bloomberg, Biden, and whoever they try to sneak in before Biden is completely incapacitated will be a pro CCP candidate. There are plenty in the republican party that need to be removed as well for that reason, but Trump isn't one of those guys. We need democrats and republicans who weren't a part of creating the problem to work together, and try to neutralize the threat, and remove the establishment scum from both parties in Trump's second term. Hang a Clinton and a Bush to make an example out of; no one would care. - TRUMP 2020.
-
Committee on the Present Danger: China - https://PresentDangerChina.org/

Last edited:
Trump should make Navarro his VP

Trump doesn't read the memos because he can't read. Everyone knows this already.

We have no way of knowing with certainty when the President received that particular memo, but one thing I will say in the President's defense is that it is a challenge to know who you can trust when you have widespread corruption in the DOJ and FISA, and people who work for you are constantly leaking classified conversations (and sometimes misquoting/misrepresenting). It's as though some people in our government (and in the media) are taking their orders directly from the red Chinese government. There are too many people looking out for thier own personal interests instead of the country's interests these days. I hope the President gets re-elected and hangs some of these motherfuckers who have intentionally been part of the problem instead of part of the solution.

So Navarro wrote a memo on Jan 29th and Trump shut down travel from China on Jan 31st.

Libs: but drumpf only talked to Navarro, he didn’t read the memo! My cheeks are flush with fear and rage!

<{outtahere}>
40,000 people came from China after the "kung flu lockdown"...

He never reads is probably the truthful answer here. Navarro's is neck deep in a medical dispute with Fauci at the moment...this is all so well done.

WHO said there were 0 person to person transmissions in January

Back