Social Trump Accountability Project

Did they do anything illegal by supporting Trump? If not, then why should they be held accountable?
Just because its not illegal doesn't mean its not immoral or something that someone could or should be held to account for. For instance, being openly racist isn't illegal in America as long as you don't discriminate in housing or hiring or things like that but most people do not want to associate with open racists.

That said I think being vindictive over the whole Trump thing is not a good look for Democrats or the left. Perhaps wee should go after those who did things that were illegal or egregiously bad but a scorched earth strategy is ill advised. Trump was the Divider in Chief, Biden and the Democrats have to move past that instead of playing tit for tat.

When Trump is vindictive it’s owning the libs. Now it’s dangerous and omg how dare she!

Given half the country seems to support Trump, I suspect they are talking about his political staff, media members, lawyers, politicians and political pundits.
So people who agree with half the country? Not like the far left were going to hire those people for anything anyway, so what should happen to them?

Making lists of enemies is authoritarian bullshit it's done on both the left and the right of politics. I don't approve.

Supporters of Trump should be mocked for the low-IQ fools that they are, just for a short while, and then we move on.

There's bigger fish to fry than a failed businessman turned reality-TV star.

Wouldn't this violate EEO laws anyhow? You can't discriminate against people for anything when it comes to employment.
Political affiliation is protected in Australia, but not in America.

Making lists of enemies is authoritarian bullshit it's done on both the left and the right of politics. I don't approve.

Supporters of Trump should be mocked for the low-IQ fools that they are, just for a short while, and then we move on.

There's bigger fish to fry than a failed businessman turned reality-TV star.
The dumbest people I know are leftists.

EDIT: To be fair, I’ve known a couple very intelligent leftists, as well.

When Trump is vindictive it’s owning the libs. Now it’s dangerous and omg how dare she!
When Trump makes fun of a news network's fake stories, he's a fascist, when someone on your side tells supporters to "create a mob if you see them at a department store, at a restaurant, at a gasoline station" and to "archive support" for political opponents, tweets lists, addresses and places of business to their angry supporters who smash and burn buildings and attack strangers, that's just "what democracy looks like", amirite?

I didn't say she will, she's a peon congressional rep with no power to do anything, I said she has no disagreements with USSR or Cuba, yet idiots like you still pretend she's talking about Sweden. Why exactly should her minions "archive support" for her political opponents? What should they do with that information?

you did say that dummy, This was your first post

“which is why everyone who supported him and didn't support us needs to be rounded up and destroyed for their political opinions. Is this thing on?

I've yet to find a single area of disagreement these psychos have with Joseph Stalin.”

Derp.

When justifying Trumps bullshit, they should have taken a moment to ponder.

Oh no, heaven for bid blue haired freaks will no longer interact with me.

Where do I sign up?
I'm a tall, white, in shape, handsome cis male with money...

...I'm still gonna interact with you.:(

Beer BBQ and Freedom

you did say that dummy, This was your first post

“which is why everyone who supported him and didn't support us needs to be rounded up and destroyed for their political opinions. Is this thing on?

I've yet to find a single area of disagreement these psychos have with Joseph Stalin.”

Derp.
That is what she's advocating, and she has no authority to enact any of the punishment she's suggesting. Trying to think is not going well for you.

That is what she's advocating, and she has no authority to enact any of the punishment she's suggesting. Trying to think is not going well for you.
Hahaha Yeah thinking isn't a strength of his. And this thread has not s single leftist saying wow that is alarming maybe she shouldn't have said that. Which is why not s single leftist has admitted to the left's violence problem

It's ok to be vindictive against criminals. It isn't the same thing as being vindictive because you're a morally bankrupt leftist who can't win the important debates, so you decided to lie and cheat.

Someone should do this with Sherdog posts, so in a year or 2 when they inevitably deny being a supporter out of sheer embarrassment, it could be thrown right back in their face. Although they’d probably be on their 3rd or 4th different account by then anyway.

That is not what she is advocating. Quote her saying anything close to “let’s round them all up to destroy them”. This is just what your fear based victim mentality hears. “She’s just like Stalin, derp!”

Someone should do this with Sherdog posts, so in a year or 2 when they inevitably deny being a supporter out of sheer embarrassment, it could be thrown right back in their face. Although they’d probably be on their 3rd or 4th different account by then anyway.

They just come back with a differant sock on. But when they say Fascism is "Left Wing" you know it's the same idiot back again.

Wow, look at all the Liberals embracing fascism. What a shocker.
Elections have consequences.

mitch-mcconnell-hemp-bill-2-1280x800.jpg

Back