Social Trump Accountability Project

This could lead to major discrimination and male.it hard for those to find or keep employment. Especially since big tech is on board. Also bad that AOC is on board with this
This is the left. Vindictive to the end
R.I.P. @ElKarlo. He was one of the better Trump guys here, IMHO. Anyone know what happened?

“Took a paycheck” indicates that these are professionals helping Trump. People like Rudi, various politicians acting as mouthpieces, etc. They are not talking about random people on Facebook.
the chain email from my cousin who works on mufflers said the communist hit squad is coming!

With Covid and the economy crashing holding the Trump admin to account would be bigger than the Manhattan project. It would be like sending man to the moon.

America needs to move on from Trump.

So people who agree with half the country? Not like the far left were going to hire those people for anything anyway, so what should happen to them?
Far left AOC/Bernie isnt running things. That would Schumer, Pelosi and the DNC and are pretty much in the centre with a few woke things they pretend to care about.

I suspect it would be to stop the Steve Bannons of the world from gaining power again in the country. Most likely some form of blackballing. And to try and get folks like Cruz and Graham voted out. So pretty much what they would do anyways

Dont worry about this republicans Trump with be long forgotten in about years time

It sounds like the Leftists want to go full Brown Shirt. ANTIFA and BLM was not enough destruction and murder for them.

Apparently 60+ Million Americans need to be in fear? lol

Yet dude. Yet.

That's where it’s headed. You can bet on it.

No, it won’t. She doesn’t give a shit about you. You live in irrational fear and your victim mentality is strong.

The lesson from WW2 was when such a destructive and evil force is overthrown it needs to be rooted out completely so that it never rises up again.

It would be irresponsible if Trumpers were not put in check and sanctioned for participating in such evil.

One of the most ignorant men to hold office is gone.

Fuck all the partisan BS and smokebombs (eg Hunter Biden)....what I want to know is how some of you morons could sit here idly by with such an ignorant retard in office. Are you that uneducated?

The guy had a problem with releasing his transcripts from college. Theres only one reason for that and if you had stellar grades, you'd release them no problem.

I was just amazed by his ignorance and lack of sophistication on any front. Remember when he told people to inject themselves with cleansers and the very next day try to act like he was joking?

The man had no business being in the front office just on pure IQ alone. I bet he's just above 100.

None of you can defend him on this premise alone.

Individual Trump supporters need to be located and transported to reeducation facilities to assist them in understanding the error of their ways. The world can sorely afford another Mussolini, Hitler, or Trump.

We must never forget or forgive.

Seems like they’re talking about not hiring them for government positions, not putting them in Gitmo. It’s basically politics as usual, Dems were never going to hire them anyways.

As for those involved in criminal acts, yeah prosecute them.
How about an Iraq/Syrian/Afghanistan war accountability project? I think that would be a better demographic of people to condemn rather than people associated with Trump.
This too.
bb6.jpg

No, it won’t. She doesn’t give a shit about you. You live in irrational fear and your victim mentality is strong.

I have no victim mentality.

I am concerned for a future where it becomes commonplace for people to treat people like shit based on the supporting a democrat or Republican. This isn’t a partisan issue and I don’t think you should be so confident that that future isn’t coming to bear. Look at how people treat each other now based on their political affiliations man.

Edit: I’ve never worked for a political party or donated to one, and I never intend to.

Last edited:
Unless they clarify specifically who they are talking about such as political allies of Trump it's a reckless thing to say because it opens the door for Average Joe and Jane conservative to interpret it as a real threat against them personally. That would absolutely not end well for Democrats, Liberals and Progressives.

By all means though, prove to the CT's, Civil War 2 LARP'ers and Militias that they were in fact right to see you as very real enemies.

I get so tired of people purposely misinterpreting what people say. We know she is talking about politicians like Mark Meadow's, Lindsey Graham, and every other person in government who turned a blind eye to what Trump was doing.

Back