Social Trump Accountability Project

The kulaks must be held responsible for co-operating with the Czar.

latest

I'm sorry, but you actually believe your own nonsense. Th elect has a violence problem and there have been killings based solely on political affiliation. There is quite a bit and it's probably not going away. But yes, youtube videos are much worse than actual violent crimes

The FBI has stated plainly that they view the risk of violence from the far right as a biggest threat when compared to other groups, which obviously includes far left groups.

It's widespread news.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ing-to-archive-posts-by-trump-sycophants/amp/
Basically people who posted about supporting Trump should be gone after it looks
Your source is literally just circling back to the post on the OP. It states nothing about what you're "hearing" from your uncle on facebook who spent time in a mental hospital

Anyone who has helped fund and enable Trump's undermining of democracy with this fraud bull should be held accountable. Why do you think so many people who were around trump had been jailed? Based on hearsay? Lol

What should happen to them when you "remember their ass"? But you're not a fascist or a POS douchebag, right? It's all those people you want marked with yellow stars who are the real fascists.

<WhatIsThis>
Mitch for example needs to be boycotted

stopped being friends with a dude and chick for displaying retarded tendencies

Stuff like that

Triggered into spamming memes ?

Tell us again how AOC is going to round you up like Stalin. So scary!

Imagine living in this kind of fear lol.
I didn't say she will, she's a peon congressional rep with no power to do anything, I said she has no disagreements with USSR or Cuba, yet idiots like you still pretend she's talking about Sweden. Why exactly should her minions "archive support" for her political opponents? What should they do with that information?

The FBI has stated plainly that they view the risk of violence from the far right as a biggest threat when compared to other groups, which obviously includes far left groups.
And there has been zero so far this year. making a list doesn't matter because the FBI said right wingers are more dangerous? You have a serious case of Whataboutism

They need to be punished for this idea. It’s discriminatory, dangerous, and if anything, backwards. People supported America first and dared to step away from the crooked establishment.

Anybody that pushed Russia collusion and the lies of the left are the ones to not take seriously.. Who excused riots and tried to force Americans to support BLM. These are the crazy bad people. It’s nice that people not on the left right now are far less crazy and don’t act like deranged children, but we are going to have to sink a little if “crazy” is going to be favored and coddled like this.

And there has been zero so far this year. making a list doesn't matter because the FBI said right wingers are more dangerous? You have a serious case of Whataboutism

I’m ambivalent on the list.

My point is that your dismissal of far right violence does not stand up to scrutiny, as it is considered the greatest threat in terms of domestic terrorism in the US.

Your source is literally just circling back to the post on the OP. It states nothing about what you're "hearing" from your uncle on facebook who spent time in a mental hospital

Anyone who has helped fund and enable Trump's undermining of democracy with this fraud bull should be held accountable. Why do you think so many people who were around trump had been jailed? Based on hearsay? Lol
Ok back to outright dismissiveness. Good for you, glad you never change

I’m ambivalent on the list.

My point is that your dismissal of far right violence does not stand up to scrutiny, as it is considered the greatest threat in terms of domestic terrorism in the US.
Because it doesn't matter in this case and has as much to do here as the tootsie toll company.

They need to be punished for this idea. It’s discriminatory, dangerous, and if anything, backwards. People supported America first and dared to step away from the crooked establishment.

Anybody that pushed Russia collusion and the lies of the left are the ones to not take seriously.. Who excused riots and tried to force Americans to support BLM. These are the crazy bad people. It’s nice that people not on the left right now are far less crazy and don’t act like deranged children, but we are going to have to sink a little if “crazy” is going to be favored and coddled like this.
But this lost is a CT wet dream says posters here.
As long as it furthers their goals, they won't care and will find any way to excuse it.

Given half the country seems to support Trump, I suspect they are talking about his political staff, media members, lawyers, politicians and political pundits.

Mitch for example needs to be boycotted

stopped being friends with a dude and chick for displaying retarded tendencies

Stuff like that
How do you "boycott" a senator? You think any checks on 1 party rule should result in being ostracized from society? If you don't want to be someone's friend, fine, but if you couldn't tell you didn't want to be their friend until you tracked down their political disagreements, it's probably not them who are the douches.

Back