Social Trump Accountability Project

Some MAGA guys were trolling a TYT video, so I replied "keep coping, chuds". The next day, I noticed my comment had been deleted. I got banned shortly after. They must have all reported me. I figured I might get it rescinded after an actual human looked at it, but unfortunately they denied my appeal.

You're right, it's total bullshit. TONS of horrible trolls and they ban a paying customer for a relatively mild response to OTHER people trolling. They banned me under their rule against "hate speech" and "targeted harassment". I NEVER used hate speech or targeted anyone for harassment.

These fucking cunts ban paying customers and then they make it HARD to cancel the automatic payments that come out of your account. You're not allowed to do it yourself after you're banned. I had to contact customer service to do it for me. Greedy cocksuckers trying to have it both ways. Ban you and still keep your money. I'm not going to pay for a service which you don't allow me access to. Fuck you!

They're idiots for doing this. I say this generally and not just because it happened to me. It'd be one thing if these tactics made their community a better place. But it obviously doesn't. The comments section is still cancer. And they don't do a good job of communicating with people and letting them know what the letter of the law is and how it's enforced. No communication at all until I got banned. And then they expect people to keep paying for their services after that? Hell no.
Wow man that's awful. Weird too as it's not like you said anything that Google dislikes.
And hopefully you can cancel the payments for something you can't use. Google is awful so much now. They are turning into am even eviler version of cabal companies

There's a reason KKK members wear hoods... so that they can't be held accountable for doing their shitty things. Trump people forgot to take precautions.
Right except today’s Democrats don’t wear hoods anymore.

Look at these racist scumbags destroying BLM property.

Somebody needs to dox them online, which shouldnt be hard to do since they dont wear masks

Back