True fans.

Bledsoe would be a top 10 qb in today's NFL.
Let that sink in.
Today's talent under center is truly pathetic.
While I disagree about the talent under center today, I do think Bledsoe would be much better in todays system. If you protect him and give him time to make his reads, guy had an amazing arm.

Losing Earl Thomas is fucking HUGE. He's fucking incredible, and not having him going forward is almost(not quite) as bad as losing your QB

No doubt, you can't replace an Earl Thomas, he is the anchor of our defense.

better than I gave him credit for. I thought he was going to be a bust.

I actually thought Mariota would be a bust, he's doing his thing in Tennessee right now though.

I actually thought Mariota would be a bust, he's doing his thing in Tennessee right now though.

Thoughts on Derek Carr?
Legit or one year wonder?

Dude can't play in bad weather to save his life, drawback of being drafted to california

Thoughts on Derek Carr?

Dude can't play in bad weather to save his life, drawback of being drafted to california

I like Carr, but you're right that's a big factor and we saw it vs KC.

He is having a solid year and I think he has potential but I feel it's still too early to tell if he is a legit or not.

Mariota and Winston was the huge debate of that draft, and honestly, it's still up for debate. Both guys are doing fucking great for being new. They are both tied for first in their horrible divisions, and looking like they can make a decent playoff push.

Thoughts on Derek Carr?

I think Carr is legit. His broken finger is really fucking him right now though.

I don't recognize you. Not sure who you are rooting for, but just in case, go fuck yourself.

luke-rockhold-press-conference.jpg

Perry seems like a bit of a dick, and he and his corner, a little racist. I haven't seen him fight, yet. I'll watch his fight tonight, and if he has talent, I may put one foot on his bandwagon and forgive some of his past behaviour.

Back