True fans.

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
You Perry bitches have been on his hype train for like 2 or 3 months. A couple knockouts against some nobodies and you jump on his dick like he's the second coming. I've been on the Jouban War wagon for years, and seeing you children jump in to the party so late is just embarrassing. Worshiping this nobody against a seasoned vet like The Alan??? Rubbing this loss in all of your faces would be fun, but the fact that you will all delete your accounts come Sunday will be enough of a win. War The Alan.

It's fun though, first it was Sage and now Perry, it gets to Conor fans and I find that hahlarious.

We'll still be here sunday
Most of us hopefully
It'll be over one way or another tonight - this round anyway

Platinum fans have been waiting for him since even before he was born. He fulfills the prophecy of a GOAT that will destroy everybody in his path including a model with gay fans.

Well maybe I'm not a true fan, but I post on here anyway so deal with it ;)

TS im sorry that soon you'll be a fan of nobody,your little man cruch will get his face rearranged tonight. lets see how you'll like him then

Alan Instaban.

#PlatinumLove

These SD platinum nation guys are sheep. The perry hype started off as a joke on r/mma. These guys just stole the joke and brought it over to SD.

Now you have guys like @LORDTENSAIMMA acting like they started it all.

Embarrassing IMO.

These SD platinum nation guys are sheep. The perry hype started off as a joke on r/mma. These guys just stole the joke and brought it over to SD.

Now you have guys like @LORDTENSAIMMA acting like they started it all.

Embarrassing IMO.

#admittingyoupostonreddit

#justbetathings

We'll still be here sunday
Most of us hopefully
It'll be over one way or another tonight - this round anyway
Ill be watching football on Sunday, since Sherdog will be a deadzone without all you Platinum girls.

Platinum fans have been waiting for him since even before he was born. He fulfills the prophecy of a GOAT that will destroy everybody in his path including a model with gay fans.
You've been waiting for a face tatted idiot to change your life. Congratulations?

Well maybe I'm not a true fan, but I post on here anyway so deal with it ;)
I don't recognize you. Not sure who you are rooting for, but just in case, go fuck yourself.

I assume that is the pile of coke that you have to ingest to be the first poster of every thread 23 hours a day.

TS im sorry that soon you'll be a fan of nobody,your little man cruch will get his face rearranged tonight. lets see how you'll like him then
You are nobody. Which means that you don't post enough to be recognized. Congratulations, that is a good thing. Also, go fuck yourself.

Alan Instaban.

#PlatinumLove
I don't hate you, but I don't like you either. I hope your death is a quick one, no suffering.

the most beloved team in the nation of course, The New England Patriots. (no bullshit, I'm born and raised New England, not a band wagoner, just lucky.)
<{clintugh}>
I guess I hespect it
Moving to Connecticut in january. That's Patriots country right?

<{clintugh}>
I guess I hespect it
Moving to Connecticut in january. That's Patriots country right?
Connecticut is a wild card. It is part of New England, so they claim Patriots, but when it comes to Boston/NY, they go with New York because they are closer. So they are a weird bunch of Yankee/Patriot fans.

the most beloved team in the nation of course, The New England Patriots. (no bullshit, I'm born and raised New England, not a band wagoner, just lucky.)

<cheer><cheer><cheer>

I was a fan when they were 2-14, you damn right I'm a fan now!!!!!!!

WINNING-KICK-492287$large.jpg

Connecticut is a wild card. It is part of New England, so they claim Patriots, but when it comes to Boston/NY, they go with New York because they are closer. So they are a weird bunch of Yankee/Patriot fans.
<cheer><cheer><cheer>

Tom Brady is good and all
But he's no Kirk Cousins

What evidence do you have to prove you are a Jobum fan? As far as I'm aware there are no Jobum fans, only PMP haters.

<cheer><cheer><cheer>

That's like the 2nd best moment in Patriot history. The first best is when Mo Lewis ended Bledsoe. He should get his ugly ass Jet jersey hung in Gillette for that.

Stop discussing football :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. We are discussing the coming demise of your gay model here.

Back