True fans.

That's like the 2nd best moment in Patriot history. The first best is when Mo Lewis ended Bledsoe. He should get his ugly ass Jet jersey hung in Gillette for that.

I remember when Bledsoe was good to go again thinking "get this punk the fuck out NOW!" It's nice to be wrong sometimes.

connor´s fault

he brought new preteen fans to mma

get used to it

I remember when Bledsoe was good to go again thinking "get this punk the fuck out NOW!" It's nice to be wrong sometimes.
I was like 17 and the only think I hated about the Pats was Bledsoe. I wanted his ass gone.

<cheer><cheer><cheer>

I was a fan when they were 2-14, you damn right I'm a fan now!!!!!!!

WINNING-KICK-492287$large.jpg
That's not football though. Football is where you kick the ball with your feet.

This picture shows a game of hand-egg.

Stop discussing football :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. We are discussing the coming demise of your gay model here.
You know what's worse than being a male model? Getting your ass kicked by a male model. That is the future of your boi.

That's not football though. Football is where you kick the ball with your feet.

This picture shows a game of hand-egg.

it is a strange thing to name football, definitely.

hand egg! <10>

My God, you're a Redskins fan?? I'll never shit talk you again out of pity.
We've got it bad
One day our team will be good, and you'll all see
Part of me hopes that we trade Kirk for Draft Picks and trade something for Jimmy Garapalo
if he's Bellicheck approved I want him on my squad

You know what's worse than being a male model? Getting your ass kicked by a male model. That is the future of your boi.

There is only one future for Platinum and that is GOAT. Platinum nation is only going to grow from this point forward, get used to it boi.

We've got it bad
One day our team will be good, and you'll all see
Part of me hopes that we trade Kirk for Draft Picks and trade something for Jimmy Garapalo
if he's Bellicheck approved I want him on my squad
We'll trade him to you and take your best player or best draft picks, just like we did with Cassel

There is only one future for Platinum and that is GOAT. Platinum nation is only going to grow from this point forward, get used to it boi.
I still can't comprehend why you idiots chose to be Jouban haters, and just latch on to the next guy that is fighting him. But after Jouban wins, I have no doubt you'll latch on to whoever is fighting The Alan next. Keep switching teams just to hate on Jouban, see where that takes you.

We'll trade him to you and take your best player or best draft picks, just like we did with Cassel
our squad has enough young talent
Just need to hold on to Jackson and spend some money in free agency on a defensive line ala the Giants last year - OR we need to find someway to get a star running back
We'll gladly take a game manager who is familiar with a two tight end system though, just let Jimmy G check the ball of to Jordan Reed everytime 3 plays and that's a great offense

I just go by the facts, four hour game ten minutes of action...:(
I once heard a video game nerd describe it as a live action RPG with the most athletic people on the planet. Maybe that will help you.

our squad has enough young talent
Just need to hold on to Jackson and spend some money in free agency on a defensive line ala the Giants last year - OR we need to find someway to get a star running back
We'll gladly take a game manager who is familiar with a two tight end system though, just let Jimmy G check the ball of to Jordan Reed everytime 3 plays and that's a great offense
Jackson is going back to Phili after this season. The best thing that the Redskins can do is stage some sort of "accident" for Snyder.

Last edited:
Back