True fans.

I once heard a video game nerd describe it as a live action RPG with the most athletic people on the planet. Maybe that will help you.
that's pretty apt
chess played with actual humans is close to super accurate metaphor. All it really is a high intensity game of strategy played with people not pieces. Great game imho.

Ivyleaguesbless for creating it

This is now a football thread.

My Seahawks are inconsistent AF right now <1>

@kwoodward50 @thatKid @scorpipede
They have been inconsistent during the first half of the regular season for the last few years, but they turn it the fuck up come end of the season and playoffs. With Dax falling off a bit in Dallas, Seahawks are looking pretty strong. It's them, Dallas, and Green Bay and pretty much nobody else.

You guys just need a running game
Earl Thomas going out doesn't help at all though

Yeah, it's been a bit better since Rawls came back but we still need to improve.
I'm big on C.J. Prosise, losing him was a huge blow to our run game.

Losing E.T. was huge. E.T. makes that defense click, it's not the same without him.

Aaron Rodgers making a late season push for MVP imo
If Dak struggles, Oakland falls to earth and Aaron Rodgers plays out of his mind the last couple games and wins the North he could sneak in since Brady had the suspension

Yeah, it's been a bit better since Rawls came back but we still need to improve.
I'm big on C.J. Prosise, losing him was a huge blow to our run game.

Losing E.T. was huge. E.T. makes that defense click, it's not the same without him.
Tell that to my fantasy team
<1>
Yeah you beat up on the rams, but c'mon Seattle
Your secondary couldn't force a single turnover on that trash team?

they got their mojo stole on by a surging Bucs team bud. The Rams showed up just in time. They needed that.

Yeah we needed that win bad after Green Bay destroyed us like that.

They have been inconsistent during the first half of the regular season for the last few years, but they turn it the fuck up come end of the season and playoffs. With Dax falling off a bit in Dallas, Seahawks are looking pretty strong. It's them, Dallas, and Green Bay and pretty much nobody else.

Yeah we need to win out to secure that number 2 seed for sure. How do you feel about the Bucs?

Tell that to my fantasy team
<1>
Yeah you beat up on the rams, but c'mon Seattle
Your secondary couldn't force a single turnover on that trash team?

Sherman dropped a pick in the red zone that he normally wouldn't have. The Legion of Boom lost its swagger, they haven't been the same since 2014

Yeah we needed that win bad after Green Bay destroyed us like that.

Yeah we need to win out to secure that number 2 seed for sure. How do you feel about the Bucs?
Bucs are fun as fuck. Tons of talent, and possibly a future good team. I doubt they make any more big waves this season, other than being an upset for someone. Props to Winston though for looking like he was gonna be a draft bust fuck up and now he looks like he is legit.

Bucs are fun as fuck. Tons of talent, and possibly a future good team. I doubt they make any more big waves this season, other than being an upset for someone. Props to Winston though for looking like he was gonna be a draft bust fuck up and now he looks like he is legit.
I've been sold on famous Jameis since day 1, even when he struggled. Happens when you go to a bad team
Now it looks like a good young team with an underrated defense and weapons on offense when they're healthy. Playoff team this year, might win a game

I was like 17 and the only think I hated about the Pats was Bledsoe. I wanted his ass gone.
Bledsoe would be a top 10 qb in today's NFL.
Let that sink in.
Today's talent under center is truly pathetic.

Agreed, they have a lot of potential to be a really legit team. I knew Winston would be successful in due time, the guy is a legit baller and a winner.

Sherman dropped a pick in the red zone that he normally wouldn't have. The Legion of Boom lost its swagger, they haven't been the same since 2014
Losing Earl Thomas is fucking HUGE. He's fucking incredible, and not having him going forward is almost(not quite) as bad as losing your QB

Agreed, they have a lot of potential to be a really legit team. I knew Winston would be successful in due time, the guy is a legit baller and a winner.

better than I gave him credit for. I thought he was going to be a bust.

Ill be watching football on Sunday, since Sherdog will be a deadzone without all you Platinum girls.

You've been waiting for a face tatted idiot to change your life. Congratulations?

I don't recognize you. Not sure who you are rooting for, but just in case, go fuck yourself.

I assume that is the pile of coke that you have to ingest to be the first poster of every thread 23 hours a day.

You are nobody. Which means that you don't post enough to be recognized. Congratulations, that is a good thing. Also, go fuck yourself.

I don't hate you, but I don't like you either. I hope your death is a quick one, no suffering.
IMG_0977.GIF Kind of funny though too.

Back