• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TRUE DETECTIVE Season 2 Discussion: v2 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say it, now, and learn it: Bezzerides

Bezz-e-rides

2A11CFE400000578-3142771-Candid_conversation_Rachel_s_Ani_Bezzerides_character_swapped_st-a-4_1435577842003.jpg

Just want to point out that this poll proves that 75% of sherdog is gay.....not that there's anything wrong with that

My bad. It's actually 83%.

Voting for your favorite character on a TV show, based on their fappability - it gives me new perspective into your fandom of Breaking Bad's Mike Ehrmantrout.

Voting for your favorite character on a TV show, based on their fappability - it gives me new perspective into your fandom of Breaking Bad's Mike Ehrmantrout.

Lol. This show has no other redeeming qualities, Breaking Bad is the GOAT.

I think the show is good and easy to follow. Not sure what the fuss is about.

I definitely think somethings up with that movie shoot. First off, that transportation supervisor or whatever he's called, dude looked nervous as hell by taking so many damn sips of his coffee. Last time I saw a guy on tv take so many sips was that male nurse, when Koscheck got in his face. But he's the one who told the detectives about the guy who quit, and then lo and behold the Caddy shows up and gets burned right next to the guy's mom's place. Who else knew about that? Then, that director has been to the parties with Caspere, and obviously the parties are the key to this whole thing.

waiting for something insignificant to start up all speculation ala
cvRO1FF.png

5ZpNovt.png

dis season doesn't deserve theories or speculation it be the equivalent of dissecting a episode of thunder in paradise

Farrell is acting his ass off around the rest of the cast.

Given the narrative turn this episode, it seems like this season would make a pretty good 140 minute movie.

one of the best episodes out of both seasons. #2 or 3 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back